View Full Version : The Blood In, Blood Out thread

Leakbeak
10-08-2009, 11:39 PM
How come this is the only Hollywood film that has ever been made about puto gangsters? I like it and think more of them need to be made. Scarface does not count, because in real life he's Italian. More movies need to be made about the borderhopping putos too, rather than Columbians and Cubans. Harsh Times was pretty good, but the main guy what a gualio

IwatchBoxing
10-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Scarface was 100x better !!

The Underboss
10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Scarface was fictional, there was never a Cuban drug dealer called ''Tony Montana'' that came from Cuba in the Mariel Boatlift.

It basicaly taught everyone when you want too much of everything, you risk losing absolutley everything, and eventually can end your life.

Blood in, Blood out was completely based on true events, it depicts how back then Chicanos lived the gang lifestyle, how they were, their clothes etc, and also how prison gangs during those times were dominated by race gangs (Aryan Brotherhoods, Black Guerrilla, La Onda *although it's a fictional gang*).

Junito-Rulez
10-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Scarface was fictional, there was never a Cuban drug dealer called ''Tony Montana'' that came from Cuba in the Mariel Boatlift.

It basicaly taught everyone when you want too much of everything, you risk losing absolutley everything, and eventually can end your life.

Blood in, Blood out was completely based on true events, it depicts how back then Chicanos lived the gang lifestyle, how they were, their clothes etc, and also how prison gangs during those times were dominated by race gangs (Aryan Brotherhoods, Black Guerrilla, La Onda *although it's a fictional gang*).

So Micklo Velka and Paco, etc.. all existed ?

Eric Holder
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM

california prisons are still full of race gangs, it seems like there's a story on the news about a huge race riot happening almost every other month

Zarco
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM

they also mentioned them as "la eme".

Zarco
10-09-2009, 02:20 PM
he said based on true events. la eme or "the black hand" exists and they are nothing to be messed with. tony montana on the other hand does not exist and is a 69 year old actor.

WhoreUs
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM

it's loosely based on real story. it's still fiction.

aryan vanguard was suppose to be aryan brotherhood.

black guerrila army was suppose to be black guerrila family.

la onda was suppose to be la eme.

i forgot what the name was of the gang based on nuestra familia.

WhoreUs
10-09-2009, 02:54 PM
he said based on true events. la eme or "the black hand" exists and they are nothing to be messed with. tony montana on the other hand does not exist and is a 69 year old actor.

la eme's power is overrated.

The Underboss
10-09-2009, 03:32 PM

Nothing from Scarface (except the Cocaine-era) existed in real life, Miklo and Pac never existed but they portrayed how Chicanos lived the cholo ganglife during those times.

but i must admit, Scarface is more exciting to watch, even if it's fictional :D.

IwatchBoxing
10-09-2009, 03:34 PM

your dumb lol scarface is based on the cocaine era in miami in which colombians and cubans were getting rich and still do off that ****. everything you said doesnt make sense lol. heck yeah its based on true events, atleast scarface made money, those vato locos are low life thugs !! anyway, i dislike both personally, for doing bad things...

IwatchBoxing
10-09-2009, 03:37 PM
The only reason why so many are on Scarface's nuts is because it depicts a criminal from Cuba who comes to the US with NOTHING and gets involved in the cocaine business, and from there he becomes a MILLIONAIRE.

It's your from rags-to-riches type of movie, many poor people in the US were influenced by the movie (not with the cocaine thing) but many have escaped the poverty they've lived.

damn straight !! nobody wants to be a mexican gangbanger !! lol

IwatchBoxing
10-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Yea true.

although, the Colombians won the war in RL, it wasn't shown in the movie.

They just showed a Bolivian drug dealer send his army to Montana's house because he didn't do something he (Montana) was supposed to do.

It was shown in the movie 50 vs 1, Tony died for fuking with Colombians, their too meny, too strong in the coke bussness. And they operate too well!!

Reggie Miller
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
It was shown in the movie 50 vs 1, Tony died for fuking with Colombians, their too meny, too strong in the coke bussness. And they operate too well!!

I haven't seen that, you know where i can find it?

IwatchBoxing
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen that, you know where i can find it?

Thats the moral of the story, Tony was poor, didnt like Colombians, he got big tyme when he got with the Colombians and messed with them, and 50 colombians came with Ak-47s to his mansion.

NAPO
10-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Carlito's Way :D

BOLLOCKS
10-09-2009, 07:23 PM
American Me, they're all scrap movies though. :nonono:

BOLLOCKS
10-10-2009, 05:06 AM
Harsh Times > Blood In Blood Out

Prostitroop
10-10-2009, 07:02 AM
"PINCHE WHITE *****, GIMME SOME CHON CHON!!!! :lol1:

When it came out in theaters it was called "Bound by Honor". When it was released on tape, it came out as "Blood In Blood Out". I forget why the name was changed. "Blood In Blood Out" sounds gay imo.

Big Al was the best character in that movie. Epic! :rofl:

Ether
10-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Big Al did have some unbelievably hilarious lines in the movie, I liked BloodNBloodOut, American Me and loved Scarface.

eitherway, Latinos ftw. You know how we roll.

The Underboss
10-10-2009, 04:06 PM

When it came out in theaters it was called "Bound by Honor". When it was released on tape, it came out as "Blood In Blood Out". I forget why the name was changed. "Blood In Blood Out" sounds gay imo.

:greddy2::haha: i love that part.

WhoreUs
10-10-2009, 09:08 PM
American Me, they're all scrap movies though. :nonono:

join a northeno gang , puto.

don't stand on the sidelines , maricon. :lol1:

Sin City
10-11-2009, 03:40 AM

American Me was pretty accurate and based on real events.
Blood In Blood Out was just another Hollywood movie.
The people in American Me were all real people unlike in Blood In Blood Out.
They hired actual members of La eMe to make sure it was accurately portrayed too.

10-11-2009, 03:55 PM
yea i like blood in blood out, but american me is so much better.

Sumthang bit me
10-13-2009, 06:20 AM
damn straight !! nobody wants to be a mexican gangbanger !! lol

A Mexican either,

stole your girl,

or your mother is ****ing one.

Either way,

you've always got some slick **** to say about Mexicans.

Why don't you just come out and say what your problem is.

Sumthang bit me
10-13-2009, 06:22 AM

"sowwy Pedro, no torrteeeyaaa".

Classic lines in that movie we still clown around with to this day.

Sumthang bit me
10-13-2009, 06:23 AM
American Me was pretty accurate and based on real events.
Blood In Blood Out was just another Hollywood movie.
The people in American Me were all real people unlike in Blood In Blood Out.
They hired actual members of La eMe to make sure it was accurately portrayed too.

Its rumored people were actually getting killed because of the filming of "AM" because it was so real and was basically letting secrets out.

Leakbeak
10-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Carlito's Way :D
He's not a mexican in the movie though is he?
Harsh Times > Blood In Blood Out
I agree. Bale is a sick machine!

Big Al was the best character in that movie. Epic! :rofl:Tbh, I think Bound by Honor sounds pure gay. Blood in blood out sounds like a good name for a movie about a gang, if you understand the metaphor that is.

Can anyone tell me what the **** they are on about at the end when they stand around saying la huna la raza and all that other crap? Pls

$ LegenD $
10-14-2009, 01:09 PM
"lifes a risk carnal, u said it yourself"
"popi dont belong in la onda hes low class"
"my onda is not your onda and it never will"
"chale im on the k-mart plan pay as u go"

got a homeboy when we throwed at the bar we go back n forth on lines from this movie

Cleto_Reyes
10-23-2009, 05:06 PM
3 pontos forever a

The Underboss
10-24-2009, 12:30 PM
He's not a mexican in the movie though is he?

Puerto Rican.