View Full Version : Songs I listen to down under in Australia to train to

maxbodyboarder
10-06-2009, 06:34 AM
hilltop Hoods - the hard road about aussie teenagers growing up

Ready to Go Feat. Nat Dunn

Joel turner and MDM - Knock you out Features The Man Mundine aussies no1 boxer...

ready to brawl - 3seven7 song by the famous sydney surf gang the BRA BOYS

its different music but the lyrics are sick , what do yous think? they are worth a listen try them on youtube i cant post links here

RightCross94
10-06-2009, 07:00 AM
hilltop Hoods - the hard road about aussie teenagers growing up

Ready to Go Feat. Nat Dunn

Joel turner and MDM - Knock you out Features The Man Mundine aussies no1 boxer...

ready to brawl - 3seven7 song by the famous sydney surf gang the BRA BOYS

its different music but the lyrics are sick , what do yous think? they are worth a listen try them on youtube i cant post links here

Just because you live in Australia, no excuse for listening to that horrible music.

We listen to Notorious B.I.G, Tupac, N.W.A, Rick Ross, Kanye West, Ice Cube and other good rappers, Aussie rap is ****ing terrible, bad beats, **** lyrics and unlikeable personalities

I live in Aus too btw

RightCross94
10-06-2009, 07:05 AM
LOL at Mundine being Australia's best boxer. Vic Darchinyan is 10 times the fighter Mundine is, the difference in the level of comp the two have fought, and the difference in their achievments, is staggering.

maxbodyboarder
10-06-2009, 07:12 AM
i f**kin love Notorious, 2 pac, kanye west, n all them go cry about it big fella

The Golden Boy
10-06-2009, 08:01 AM
i second that Aussie rap sucks and boy oh boy what a sad joke Mundine has become!

copelahama
10-06-2009, 09:49 AM
nas, 2pac, bliss n eso, notorious big, nwa, hilltop hoods, cunninlynguists, eric b rakim, public enemy, run dmc, jay-z

rskumm21
10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
When ever I train down under I make sure to bring my copies of the soundtracks to Crocodile Dundee, Crocodile Dundee 2, and Crocodile Dundee 3:Crocodile Dundee in Los Angles.