View Full Version : Mohammad Ali, is he really the Greatest?

dionysius
10-06-2009, 04:41 AM
Is it right that Mohammad Ali a.k.a. Cassius Clay is the all time Greatest Boxer in the World? Do you agree ?

Bigmacpoper
10-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Cassius Clay was greater than Muhammad Ali,how does that sound?

Your threads suck by the way,how does that sound?

mickey malone
10-06-2009, 09:27 AM

Even though you're running out of alts, and making a vain attempt to stay on the forum, that's about right.. Punch bag Ali was a lazy cunt compared to the youthful & nerdish Clay..
As discussed previously on this site, he was never the same after popping his cherry..

I'd say he's up there, but not in the same league as Armstrong, Robinson or Greb..

Silencers
10-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Nah, he even said that he considered Ray Robinson to be the greatest of all time and that he considered himself to be the greatest heavyweight of all time.

mickey malone
10-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Nah, he even said that he considered Ray Robinson to be the greatest of all time and that he considered himself to be the greatest heavyweight of all time.
Can you explain?...

1SILVA
10-06-2009, 10:03 AM
In my heart, he will always be the greatest. He is to boxing what Michael Jordan is to basketball, Tiger Woods is to golf, Babe Ruth is to baseball, Jim Brown is to football, and what Michael jackson is to music.

Obama
10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
In my heart, he will always be the greatest. He is to boxing what Michael Jordan is to basketball, Tiger Woods is to golf, Babe Ruth is to baseball, Jim Brown is to football, and what Michael jackson is to music.

I liked that one. :biggthump

That said...Ali couldn't hold Jim's jockstrap.

Silencers
10-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Can you explain?...

He was asked once if he considered himself to really be the greatest of all time since he kept boasting that he was, he replied by saying something to the effect of him considering Robinson to be the greatest fighter of all time and that when he says he's the greatest of all time, he means he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. It was recorded on video, maybe the TheGreatA can find it somewhere.

mrboxer
10-06-2009, 10:17 AM
ali was the greatest,the greatest talker,he was a fighter just a little bit above the rest of the top ten contenders,other than george foreman non of the fighters ali fought would be even ranked in some cases the top 100:boxing:

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
He was asked once if he considered himself to really be the greatest of all time since he kept boasting that he was, he replied by saying something to the effect of him considering Robinson to be the greatest fighter of all time and that when he says he's the greatest of all time, he means he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. It was recorded on video, maybe the TheGreatA can find it somewhere.

I remember seeing that. I should think GreatA has it.

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
ali was the greatest,the greatest talker,he was a fighter just a little bit above the rest of the top ten contenders,other than george foreman non of the fighters ali fought would be even ranked in some cases the top 100:boxing:

You're a tool. Go post in NSB with the other fan bois.

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Babe Ruth is to baseball

I personally would have said Willie Mays but it's all good :)

Poet

Piggu
10-06-2009, 10:52 AM
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololol

TheGreatA
10-06-2009, 10:59 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TavqZN-GWus&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TavqZN-GWus&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sonnyboyx2
10-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Even though you're running out of alts, and making a vain attempt to stay on the forum, that's about right.. Punch bag Ali was a lazy cunt compared to the youthful & nerdish Clay..
As discussed previously on this site, he was never the same after popping his cherry..

I'd say he's up there, but not in the same league as Armstrong, Robinson or Greb..

Armstrong was not in the same league as Cassius Clay.. i have several fights on film of Henry Armstrong and believe me he was very beatable, he had zero footwork compaired to "The Dancing Master" Muhammad Ali.... Yes Ali was the Greatest of all times

1SILVA
10-06-2009, 11:13 AM
I liked that one. :biggthump

That said...Ali couldn't hold Jim's jockstrap.

Jim Brown may be the baddest mother to ever walk the earth

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Jim Brown may be the baddest mother to ever walk the earth

Jim Brown and Walter Payton are the two greatest backs I've ever seen. Both were the total package.

Poet

Junito-Rulez
10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
No he's not the greatest boxer ever and anybody who has basic boxing knowledge knows that. The greatest is Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali is the best heavyweight ever and you could make a case for Joe Louis at this spot too.

Ali is the greatest man in the history of boxing and the greatest character. That's why Ali is the only boxer who's known by your average joe in every country.
TS to answer your question, NO Pacquiao is not the G.O.A.T, lmao.

Leakbeak
10-06-2009, 12:37 PM

It doesn't matte what he said out of espect fo his idol. The tuth is, prime V pime Ali was moe impressive. Even his jab was faste despite him weighing 5 stones or so more. I always compae in terms of prime V prime. Entire careers cloud peoples vision

Silencers
10-06-2009, 12:41 PM
It doesn't matte what he said out of espect fo his idol. The tuth is, prime V pime Ali was moe impressive. Even his jab was faste despite him weighing 5 stones or so more. I always compae in terms of prime V prime. Entire careers cloud peoples vision

I'm a big Ali fan, he was part of the reason why I got involved in boxing but I've got to admit that Robinson was an all around better fighter, even though most of the footage of him if from his past prime days, I still found him to be a better all around fighter than Ali, especially on the inside.

mrboxer
10-06-2009, 12:43 PM

Poetwhy dont you make a point,other than foreman,the rest of the fighters that ali faced would not be in the top 100 atg[heavyweights]:boxing:

TheGreatA
10-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Armstrong was not in the same league as Cassius Clay.. i have several fights on film of Henry Armstrong and believe me he was very beatable, he had zero footwork compaired to "The Dancing Master" Muhammad Ali.... Yes Ali was the Greatest of all times

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzA68zatfaQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzA68zatfaQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMdGNhSLE6A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMdGNhSLE6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It was Jim Jacobs who measured that. He was a big Ali fan with a huge film collection.

I don't think the statistic means much. What I'd like to know is how the speed of Ali's combinations stand up to Robinson's. Never seen Ali throw a triple left hook.

bklynboy
10-06-2009, 01:56 PM
why dont you make a point,other than foreman,the rest of the fighters that ali faced would not be in the top 100 atg[heavyweights]:boxing:

Ali has a top 10 opponent in George Foreman. Two top 25 in Joe Frazier and Sonny Liston. I would be surprised if Ken Norton was not considered to be top 100. And Quarry, Bonavena, Ellis were all very good second tier fighters.

I'm not considering Patterson (another top 25 as he was past his prime.)

I don't think he was the best boxer of all-time but he certainly had a phenomenal resume.

Derranged
10-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Maybe the greatest heavyweight of all time.

GJC
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM

Banned again?????
Next alt has to be Ben Johnson.

GJC
10-06-2009, 03:12 PM
why dont you make a point,other than foreman,the rest of the fighters that ali faced would not be in the top 100 atg[heavyweights]:boxing:
You keep saying this drival. OK i'll ask again name them, name your atg HW list?
Big task so lets hear your top 20 first?
I know who isn't on it but i'm very curious to hear who is on it.

GJC
10-06-2009, 03:14 PM

Poet
Tools are useful he is an oxygen thief.

Stoppage
10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
I have him as the greatest heavyweight of all-time.

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Tools are useful he is an oxygen thief.

Good point!

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
10-06-2009, 04:30 PM

Lets see: Foreman, Liston, Holmes, and Frazier are all top-12 Heavyweights. Patterson and Norton are top-25 Heavyweights. Shavers, Quarry, Lyle, Williams, Chuvalo, and Young are top-50 Heavyweights. Bonevena, Folly, Terell, and Ellis are top-100. Now. That's 16 opponents of Ali representing 24 fights. Any more questions mroxygentheif?

Poet

boxingbuff
10-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes and no.....

One day Ali was bragging to a reporter how great he was and the greatest of all-time etc. etc. And the reporter asked him about SRR? Ali said "I never said I was the greatest pound for pound,I said I was the greatest fighter of all-time"

That was pretty clever of Ali.In essence,he was saying he could beat SRR and any other fighter who ever lived.So Yes,he really was the greatest fighter of all-time.

American_Ninja
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
You are a complete idiot. Have you even seen one of his fights?
Anyone who voted No on the Poll is not very knowledgeable when it comes to boxing history. All you know is what you know about today's boxers.

Get educated before you make posts. :lame:

elgaringo
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=Cotto-Rulez;6283964]No he's not the greatest boxer ever and anybody who has basic boxing knowledge knows that. The greatest is Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali is the best heavyweight ever and you could make a case for Joe Louis at this spot too.

Ali is the greatest man in the history of boxing and the greatest character. That's why Ali is the only boxer who's known by your average joe in every country.
TS to answer your question, NO Pacquiao is not the G.O.A.T, lmao.[/QU

Agreed!!!!! co-sign to prevent repeating the points youve said!!!!!

elgaringo
10-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Its simple Ali is in the top 5 greatest all time and undisputedly number 1 heavyweight of all time!!! end of thread

sleazyfellow
10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
The ONLY thing that makes Ali #2 on my list of heavyweight ATGs is that he didnt have a knockout punch.

In fantasy boxing match ups however, its hard to see who could beat him at his prime, past or present.

louis54
10-07-2009, 11:54 PM
was ali the greatest- nope

JAB5239
10-08-2009, 03:36 AM
This is The Ring magazines top 50 heavyweights all time. In bold are the men Ali fought that are in the top 50, let alone the top 100.
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Joe Louis
3. Evander Holyfield
4. George Foreman
5. Larry Holmes
6. Rocky Marciano
7. Sonny Liston
8. Joe Frazier
9. Jack Johnson
10. Jack Dempsey
11. Ezzard Charles
12. James J. Jeffries
13. Jersey Joe Walcott
14. Mike Tyson
15. Gene Tunney
16. Harry Wills
17. Sam Langford
18. John L. Sullivan
19. Max Schmeling
20. Max Baer
21. Floyd Patterson
22. Ken Norton
23. Riddick Bowe
24. Bob Fitzsimmons
25. Joe Jeannette
26. Jimmy Bivins
27. Jerry Quarry
28. Jack Sharkey
29. Archie Moore
30. Sam McVey
31. Cleveland Williams
32. Lennox Lewis
33. Earnie Shavers
34. Jim Corbett
35. Ernie Terrell
36. Michael Spinks
37. Jimmy Young
38. Zora Folley
39. Ingemar Johansson
40. Ron Lyle
41. Tim Witherspoon
42. Jimmy Ellis
43. Mike Weaver
44. Michael Moorer
45. James J. Braddock
46. Tommy Farr
47. Tommy Burns
48. Tommy Gibbons
49. Pinklon Thomas
50. Michael Dokes

boxingbuff
10-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Yes and no.....

One day Ali was bragging to a reporter how great he was and the greatest of all-time etc. etc. And the reporter asked him about SRR? Ali said "I never said I was the greatest pound for pound,I said I was the greatest fighter of all-time"

That was pretty clever of Ali.In essence,he was saying he could beat SRR and any other fighter who ever lived.So Yes,he really was the greatest fighter of all-time.

Read the above.

Then ask yourself again if he was the greatest boxer of all-time?

hayZ
10-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Ali is the greatest heavyweight of all time, definetely. Who can you say was better then Ali in his prime? Louis? No way, he didn't cut off the ring well, he was slow and Ali could pick him off day and night. Lewis, he had size on him but he was slow aswell and didn't take a punch that well (Ali didn't have one punch ko power, but he could hit, he had many KO'd), Holmes would give Ali a tough fight but Holmes was just a poormans Ali, Ali was quicker and smarter and stronger.

P4P SRR was probably the best fighter that has ever lived, but in terms of the best fighter who has ever lived the toughest it has to be obviously be a heavyweight and that is ALI.

dionysius
10-09-2009, 10:24 PM
PACQUIAO SHOULD DO WHAT ALI DID.
Fight for equality between Southeast Asian and All the rest of Human Race.

It was pac's turn.

Bushidō
10-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Is it right that Mohammad Ali a.k.a. Cassius Clay is the all time Greatest Boxer in the World? Do you agree ?

Gotta spell his name right at least

SugarRayRealist
10-25-2009, 02:20 AM

I would have to agree with you personality wise; but fighting wise there was none other than Sugar Ray Robinson. Even Muhammad Ali, admitted that he thinks Robinson is the greatest of all times.
He said that he is the greatest heavyweight of all times, but pound for pound Sugar Ray Robinson is the greatest of all times. A sentiment that even Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Jake Lamotta, Rocky Graziano, Floyd Patterson, Ingemar Johannson, Rocky Marciano, Alexis Arguello, Kid Gavilan (who told me this in person in 1982), and so many other champions past and present have said.
I can only second that emotion.

SugarRayRealist
10-25-2009, 02:50 AM

Leakbeak you sound like a dumb geek, who needs to seek the meak, and then learn to greet, the greatest fighter that you will ever meet (Sugar Ray Robinson) There are no fight films of Robinson in his prime. Sugar Ray Robinson was head and shoulders above any fighter past or present that you care to think of. Robinson was faster than Ali, Hit harder than Ali, Threw better combinations than Ali, Fought better competition than Ali, Fought during a tougher era than Ali. Should I go on? in 1940 Robinson was in his peak years and there are no fight films that you can view. But even an older Robinson was so much better than Ali.
No I'm not dissing Ali, because I think he was one of the greatest and he was my inspiration to become a boxer. I can recite all of his poems as I did in college. But upon learning more as a fighter while I was a fighter. I had the insatiable drive to learn who was really the best boxer ever. So I read every boxing book that I could get my hands on, plus I talked to old timers, I even asked Kid Gavilan at my gym in Miami who he thought was the greatest of all times and he said without a doubt it is Sugar Ray Robinson. He confirmed my thoughts all along.

JAB5239
10-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Leakbeak you sound like a dumb geek, who needs to seek the meak, and then learn to greet, the greatest fighter that you will ever meet (Sugar Ray Robinson) There are no fight films of Robinson in his prime. Sugar Ray Robinson was head and shoulders above any fighter past or present that you care to think of. Robinson was faster than Ali, Hit harder than Ali, Threw better combinations than Ali, Fought better competition than Ali, Fought during a tougher era than Ali. Should I go on? in 1940 Robinson was in his peak years and there are no fight films that you can view. But even an older Robinson was so much better than Ali.
No I'm not dissing Ali, because I think he was one of the greatest and he was my inspiration to become a boxer. I can recite all of his poems as I did in college. But upon learning more as a fighter while I was a fighter. I had the insatiable drive to learn who was really the best boxer ever. So I read every boxing book that I could get my hands on, plus I talked to old timers, I even asked Kid Gavilan at my gym in Miami who he thought was the greatest of all times and he said without a doubt it is Sugar Ray Robinson. He confirmed my thoughts all along.

Check with TheGreatA, Im sure he has posted fights of Robinson in his prime at welterweight. There aren't many, but Im pretty sure there is film of him at 147.

Princemanspopa
10-25-2009, 09:44 AM

I don't even think Ray Robinson was a Ali's idol,I recall a qoute of Muhammad Ali's father claiming that a Cassius Clay looked up to Joe Louis as a youngster

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_-GC0f9DqI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_-GC0f9DqI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks pretty starstruck to me towards the end.

mickey malone
10-25-2009, 03:36 PM
I don't even think Ray Robinson was a Ali's idol,I recall a qoute of Muhammad Ali's father claiming that a Cassius Clay looked up to Joe Louis as a youngster

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_-GC0f9DqI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_-GC0f9DqI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks pretty starstruck to me towards the end.
Thanks...Superb!.. Can remember watching it, and the bit when Cooper's introduced & Ali says, 'No one ever hit me that hard'
I wonder if he meant it..

The ghostly apparition of a near dead Louis, right at the end.. Ali was clearly moved

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Check with TheGreatA, Im sure he has posted fights of Robinson in his prime at welterweight. There aren't many, but Im pretty sure there is film of him at 147.

I'm pretty sure GreatA has posted a couple of them. You're right though: There are very few of them available and from what I've seen of them the film quality isn't very good.

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Ali commonly used illegal substances such as smelling salts in his fights and was a known cheater. Dude makes Margarito look like the pope. Ali was a joke. Guy got knocked into 2011 by 188 pound Henry Cooper. Sorry, how can someone say Lewis didnt have a good chin when Ali got knocked down by jokes like Chuck Wepner. Ali was total garbage. He ranks somewhere below Ray Austin on my list of greatest heavyweights of all time. I mean seriously, people bash Floyd for fighting small guys, when Ali weighed 221 he fought a 180 pound guy. Against today heavyweights Ali would be killed. 188 pounders could knock his head off. Sure he was able to beat guys who were bribed, guys who were recently shot by the police in the stomach, 88 year old archie moore, or guys who actually beat him, but corrupt judges ruled for Ali. Seriously, Ali never beat Norton, never beat Shavers, Never beat Young, he just had home fixing everywhere he went. Boxers are so much better now, Ali even got outboxed once by a guy with 7 pro fights under his belt. Ali had a 52% ko percentage within 12 rounds...pathetic for a heavyweight. Ali was a coward in life and a coward in the ring. He cheated all of the time and theres video evidence of him using smelling salts, the guy is a joke. Whenever i meet a "boxing fan" I ask them what they think about Ali and if they say he is the greatest I just walk away because I know I am eitherly dealing with someone who is "special" or "challenged" or to someone who knows nothing about boxing.

If prime Ali was fighting today he would be ranked somewhere between JD chapman and Oleg Maskaev.

Unbelievable
10-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Ali is the greatest heavyweight of all-time. P4P, SRR is the greatest of all-time.

I have Ali either 2nd or 3rd in an all-time P4P list.

mickey malone
10-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Ali commonly used illegal substances such as smelling salts in his fights and was a known cheater. Dude makes Margarito look like the pope. Ali was a joke. Guy got knocked into 2011 by 188 pound Henry Cooper. Sorry, how can someone say Lewis didnt have a good chin when Ali got knocked down by jokes like Chuck Wepner. Ali was total garbage. He ranks somewhere below Ray Austin on my list of greatest heavyweights of all time. I mean seriously, people bash Floyd for fighting small guys, when Ali weighed 221 he fought a 180 pound guy. Against today heavyweights Ali would be killed. 188 pounders could knock his head off. Sure he was able to beat guys who were bribed, guys who were recently shot by the police in the stomach, 88 year old archie moore, or guys who actually beat him, but corrupt judges ruled for Ali. Seriously, Ali never beat Norton, never beat Shavers, Never beat Young, he just had home fixing everywhere he went. Boxers are so much better now, Ali even got outboxed once by a guy with 7 pro fights under his belt. Ali had a 52% ko percentage within 12 rounds...pathetic for a heavyweight. Ali was a coward in life and a coward in the ring. He cheated all of the time and theres video evidence of him using smelling salts, the guy is a joke. Whenever i meet a "boxing fan" I ask them what they think about Ali and if they say he is the greatest I just walk away because I know I am eitherly dealing with someone who is "special" or "challenged" or to someone who knows nothing about boxing.

If prime Ali was fighting today he would be ranked somewhere between JD chapman and Oleg Maskaev.
lol.. I'd say Kenny won 2 out of 3.. The rest of it's really funny though!

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Ali is the greatest heavyweight of all-time. P4P, SRR is the greatest of all-time.

I have Ali either 2nd or 3rd in an all-time P4P list.

How can anyone who knows anything about boxing say Ali is the greatest of all time when the clown lost 3 times to Norton. His 2 wins against the overrated Frazier were against an always overrated, but at that time past his prime smokin joe.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM

Smelling salts where quite legal and commonly used during Ali's era.....as opposed to the steroids that the Klitschkos have taken which have always been illegal :D

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Smelling salts where quite legal and commonly used during Ali's era.....as opposed to the steroids that the Klitschkos have taken which have always been illegal :D

Poet

Actually they werent legal and have been banned since the 30's how about you provide a link you liar or change your name cause thats embarassing.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:20 PM

BTW, what happend? Did your old knn ID get banned? :D Or did you have to make an alt because everyone ignored it on account of congenital stupidity?

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:21 PM

Poet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1215311/THE-LIST-Sport-stars-failed-play-fair-Nos-30-21.html

please learn the definition of illegal. Provide a link for your trash.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Actually they werent legal and have been banned since the 30's how about you provide a link you liar or change your name cause thats embarassing.

Being banned in Europe doesn't count. The only place that matters is the US and here it was in every cornerman's bag.

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
BTW, what happend? Did your old knn ID get banned? :D Or did you have to make an alt because everyone ignored it on account of congenital stupidity?

Poet

This is my only name. Any mod can IP check me. Now provide a link for smelling salts being legal liar.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:25 PM
http://dustbowlbluez.blogspot.com/2009/07/muhammad-ali-vs-henry-cooper-wembley_24.html

another link about the investigation into that fight which shows the illegal breaking of a phial and the blatant cheating of ali. Please post your links where smelling salts were legal and common place? Oh, you dont have one? Why? Thats right, because you are a liar.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:27 PM
This is my only name. Any mod can IP check me. Now provide a link for smelling salts being legal liar.

Too bad Douchy Bagskoff: You're posts give your identity away better than any IP scan can. BTW, any semi-literate moran can make an ID using a proxy: It's not hard to snag a few Socks-5 for your cyber deceptions.

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:27 PM

Poet

I am waiting for your cite. Where is it? You state this like fact? So where is the cite? Smelling salts were illegal and not commonly used. Also Wlads never had even close to a positive steroid test and Vitali had one as an amateur using a banned substance to recover from an injury...its not illegal in pro boxing to have a positive test when you arent in pro boxing. Nice try, now show your link. You are a joke just like Ali.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Too bad Douchy Bagskoff: You're posts give your identity away better than any IP scan can. BTW, any semi-literate moran can make an ID using a proxy: It's not hard to snag a few Socks-5 for your cyber deceptions.

Poet

I dont even know who you are talking about. I do know you are a big fan of homosexuals like Ali and Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. And thats cool, whatever you like, now cite where smelling salts were legal and commonly used. Because they werent. You are a clown like Ali.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Where is your cite that smelling salts were legal???????????????????

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Again Ali was a cheater and complete garbage as a fighter. Dude would be a club fighter today.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:35 PM
I dont even know who you are talking about. I do know you are a big fan of homosexuals like Ali and Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. And thats cool, whatever you like, now cite where smelling salts were legal and commonly used. Because they werent. You are a clown like Ali.

You're a joke like the Soviet Union was. Get a clue Yuri: People laugh at you Ivan Drago "I mush bweak you" wanna-bes. Now cite where Ali was a homosexual.

Poet

Bright-Eyes
10-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Apparently one village let loose an idiot today,and he managed to find his way onto this forum.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:36 PM
You're a joke like the Soviet Union was. Get a clue Yuri: People laugh at you Ivan Drago "I mush bweak you" wanna-bes. Now cite where Ali was a homosexual.

Poet

I dont need to cite for you that Ali was a known homosexual...Im sure you already have the videos. Now cite where smelling salts were legal dude. I want the cite. Lying trash.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:42 PM
I dont need to cite for you that Ali was a known homosexual...Im sure you already have the videos. Now cite where smelling salts were legal dude. I want the cite. Lying trash.

I don't need to cite for you as smelling salts were in common use in the United States in the 1960s and everyone knew it (as was using adreneline to stop bleeding). Now cite where Ali was a known homosexual. I want the cite. Lying douchebag.

PS: The Klitchkos are known homosexuals and the pic is on the net to prove it :D

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't need to cite for you as smelling salts were in common use in the United States in the 1960s and everyone knew it (as was using adreneline to stop bleeding). Now cite where Ali was a known homosexual. I want the cite. Lying douchebag.

PS: The Klitchkos are known homosexuals and the pic is on the net to prove it :D

Poet

No, smelling salts were not legal or commonly used and adrenaline like avitine is still legal, completely different stuff. Ali is widely believed to be a homosexual, links dont exist because of possible law suits or black panther attacks...you know, how Ali won most of his fights. You are a liar and garbage and keep lying and for some reason bring up adrenaline...total garbage.

Bright-Eyes
10-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I dont need to cite for you that Ali was a known homosexual.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lLsdaCVk3Kk/R-r0ZvrQ8aI/AAAAAAAAOv8/N6BtZzL0L4M/WladimirVitaliKlitschko05.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/17/article-1078606-0215DD4D000005DC-859_468x663.jpg

Perhaps you could share similar images of Ali and his brother Rahman?

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
No, smelling salts were not legal or commonly used and adrenaline like avitine is still legal, completely different stuff. Ali is widely believed to be a homosexual, links dont exist because of possible law suits or black panther attacks...you know, how Ali won most of his fights. You are a liar and garbage and keep lying and for some reason bring up adrenaline...total garbage.

I brought up adreneline because the substance was banned in Britain for use in boxing matches at the time. Ooooh! The Black Panthers are gonna get ya :rofl: You know you are so full of sh1t are wouldn't be suprised if you defecate through your nose. And you wonder why no-one takes the Tunney crowd seriously on this forum. Post like your's just demonstrate what a laughingstock you and your crew are :rofl:

Poet

mickey malone
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Ali! A Fruit!!!! WTF! Hahahahahahahah! hahahahah! hahahahah! hahaha! ya killing me! Is must be all that cheap Bollockov Vodka you keep drinking Hahahahaha

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:56 PM
THe funniest thing is the way you keep attacking the klitschko's to deflect from Ali's cheating. 1. they are not gay, they posed for a picture and tons of athletes pose for gay looking posters all the time. 2. Embracing in the ring makes a fighter gay? Ok then pretty much every fighter is gay. But the funniest thing is im not even a big Klitschko fan. If you read my posts its pretty clear Im a Joe Calzaghe fan. Joe by the way beat RJJ, who beat Toney, who beat holyfield, who beat Tyson, who beat Holmes, Who destroyed Ali. Joe is so much better than Ali. Also, making fun of the soviet union really doesnt do much to offend a guy from Columbus, Ohio, but keep trying. Wheres your smelling salt cite...trash.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 04:59 PM
I brought up adreneline because the substance was banned in Britain for use in boxing matches at the time. Ooooh! The Black Panthers are gonna get ya :rofl: You know you are so full of sh1t are wouldn't be suprised if you defecate through your nose. And you wonder why no-one takes the Tunney crowd seriously on this forum. Post like your's just demonstrate what a laughingstock you and your crew are :rofl:

Poet

You dont even know what youre talking about, now please cite anything that says smelling salt ever was legal. You cant because it doesnt exist. Ali was a cheater and garbage.

Bright-Eyes
10-25-2009, 05:03 PM
THe funniest thing is the way you keep attacking the klitschko's to deflect from Ali's cheating. 1. they are not gay, they posed for a picture and tons of athletes pose for gay looking posters all the time.

I posted it due to your claims that "Ali was a well known homosexual" no such claims have ever been suggested let alone proven.I don't believe either Vitali for Wladimir are gay but you have to admit that there is more evidence to suggest that they are as opposed to Ali

But the funniest thing is im not even a big Klitschko fan. If you read my posts its pretty clear Im a Joe Calzaghe fan. Joe by the way beat RJJ, who beat Toney, who beat holyfield, who beat Tyson, who beat Holmes, Who destroyed Ali. Joe is so much better than Ali. Also, making fun of the soviet union really doesnt do much to offend a guy from Columbus, Ohio, but keep trying. Wheres your smelling salt cite...trash.

I think your a big fan of any notable white fighter to be honest.Just in case you became lost along the way,here you go

www.s-t-o-r-m-f-r-o-n-t.org

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 05:06 PM
I posted it due to your claims that "Ali was a well known homosexual" no such claims have ever been suggested let alone proven.I don't believe either Vitali for Wladimir are gay but you have to admit that there is more evidence to suggest that they are as opposed to Ali

I think your a big fan of any notable white fighter to be honest.Just in case you became lost along the way,here you go

www.s-t-o-r-m-f-r-o-n-t.org

Yep accusing someone of being racist. I dont even know why I would even respond to such juvenile trash other than to point out in my original post in this thread I mention Floyd and defend him. Floyd is my favorite current fighter, so your point again makes no sense. You dont know me, you are clearly 12 years old or an obama supporter because you are complete tarded trash. Get out of here troll.

them_apples
10-25-2009, 05:15 PM
based on resume I honestly have to say he's got the best resume in all of boxing.

Robinson always get's brought up but I think quality absolutely trumps quantity imo, and that is why I'd give Ali the big edge.

I think theres always going to be a style that troubles a certain fighter, but Ali's was quite versatile even though he did have losses.

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 05:18 PM
based on resume I honestly have to say he's got the best resume in all of boxing.

Robinson always get's brought up but I think quality absolutely trumps quantity imo, and that is why I'd give Ali the big edge.

I think theres always going to be a style that troubles a certain fighter, but Ali's was quite versatile even though he did have losses.

Give up boxing, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Who did Ali legitimately beat? Sonny Liston was bribed. Frazier was over the hill, the ropes were illegally loosened for Foreman, used smelling salts against Cooper, lost 3 times to Norton, Big Cat was gut shot...I mean who did he actually beat? Guy was total garbage.

Bright-Eyes
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Yep accusing someone of being racist. I dont even know why I would even respond to such juvenile trash other than to point out in my original post in this thread I mention Floyd and defend him. Floyd is my favorite current fighter, so your point again makes no sense. You dont know me, you are clearly 12 years old or an obama supporter because you are complete tarded trash. Get out of here troll.

Note the irony in your entire post,what I highlighted here in particular

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Note the irony in your entire post,what I highlighted here in particular

you resort to all of the classic troll tactics. State ridiculous lies like smelling salts were legal and commonly used. Fail to provide cites. Accuse people of being alts. Try to change the subject to other fighters. Try to make assumptions about someone who is typing. Oh and when all else fails, accuse someone of being racist. Again, get out of here troll. You are trash.

them_apples
10-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Give up boxing, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Who did Ali legitimately beat? Sonny Liston was bribed. Frazier was over the hill, the ropes were illegally loosened for Foreman, used smelling salts against Cooper, lost 3 times to Norton, Big Cat was gut shot...I mean who did he actually beat? Guy was total garbage.

lol

well then..

Ali may be total garbage, but all the other heavyweights were 10 times worse.

If you are hinting at the Klits being anywhere close to being the greatest i'll laugh in your face. Beating fat bums with no heart doesn't account for anything on the ATG list sir. Losing to last generations greats when they are old men doesn't help either.

GJC
10-25-2009, 05:27 PM
But the funniest thing is im not even a big Klitschko fan.

Its terrible isn't it you choose an innocuous nick name ensure that the Klitschko brothers are a part of 80% of your posts and people blame you of beong a fan with zero foundation.

So why not a big Klitschko fan is it the steroids for Vitali or the boring style of Wlad?

Bright-Eyes
10-25-2009, 05:36 PM
you resort to all of the classic troll tactics. State ridiculous lies like smelling salts were legal and commonly used. Fail to provide cites. Accuse people of being alts. Try to change the subject to other fighters. Try to make assumptions about someone who is typing. Oh and when all else fails, accuse someone of being racist. Again, get out of here troll. You are trash.

Do you even know what irony is? you claim that I accuse others of having alts and use various other claims that I supposedly made,by all this,you yourself are accusing me of being an alt,an alt of poet's,again do you not see the irony in you crying about others accusing you of being an alt and then suggesting(without any proof) that somebody else is an alt?

A village is indeed missing it's idiot,please return.

Ziggy Stardust
10-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Do you even know what irony is? you claim that I accuse others of having alts and use various other claims that I supposedly made,by all this,you yourself are accusing me of being an alt,an alt of poet's,again do you not see the irony in you crying about others accusing you of being an alt and then suggesting(without any proof) that somebody else is an alt?

Careful now: I use that "village idiot" phrase alot! You're REALLY going to make him think you're me :rofl:

Poet

Dr. Ironfist
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM

Where do I accuse you of anything. I was just grouping you two together since I figured you were so far up his ass that you were practically one human. You really havent made any claim that was any different than his. I mean seriously, do you believe smelling salts were illegal in the 1960's? How about you answer that question. I dont have an alt, you accused me of being racist which is about as trolling as you can get. I really couldnt care less who you are since I dont pay attention to names of people on this board especially those with pictures of homosexuals in their sigs. So you can be an alt or not I dont care, but I was grouping you together. There are tons of tards in this world and a lot of them sound alike.

Anyways I dont dislike the Klitschko's. I like Vitali and Wlad just fine, but they are far from my favorite fighters of all time. I think they are currently the most underrated fighters, partly because a bunch of people were told bed time stories about Ali, Marciano, Louis, Braddock, Dempsey etc... growing up between molestations by their grandfathers and partly because they are not American. I also like the nickname Dr. Ironfist and surprisingly ItalianDragon was taken. I am a fan first and foremost of Joe Calzaghe and PBF.

Bright-Eyes
10-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Where do I accuse you of anything. I was just grouping you two together since I figured you were so far up his ass that you were practically one human. You really havent made any claim that was any different than his. I mean seriously, do you believe smelling salts were illegal in the 1960's? How about you answer that question.

How about you wipe the shaving cream out of your eyes and go back and read my posts,I never even rought up the topic of smelling salts nor did I discuss it,but to go back on an earlier point you brought up,yes,smelling salts were commonly used as late as the 1970's in boxing,I recall one commentator even discussing it on air,despite it being illegal at the time,it wouldn't suprise me if they were still used.

I dont have an alt, you accused me of being racist which is about as trolling as you can get. I really couldnt care less who you are since I dont pay attention to names of people on this board especially those with pictures of homosexuals in their sigs. So you can be an alt or not I dont care, but I was grouping you together. There are tons of tards in this world and a lot of them sound alike.

funnily enough,I was grouping you together along with every other white supremacist,Klitschko fanatic.You all have become a stereotype really, and it's not difficult to spot one

Anyways I dont dislike the Klitschko's. I like Vitali and Wlad just fine, but they are far from my favorite fighters of all time. I think they are currently the most underrated fighters, partly because a bunch of people were told bed time stories about Ali, Marciano, Louis, Braddock, Dempsey etc... growing up between molestations by their grandfathers and partly because they are not American. I also like the nickname Dr. Ironfist and surprisingly ItalianDragon was taken. I am a fan first and foremost of Joe Calzaghe and PBF.

I think it's pretty clear that you don't dislike either Klitschko,why on earth you felt the need to make such an obvious statement is something I will never understand.Keep the memories between you and your grandfather to yourself.

them_apples
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Where do I accuse you of anything. I was just grouping you two together since I figured you were so far up his ass that you were practically one human. You really havent made any claim that was any different than his. I mean seriously, do you believe smelling salts were illegal in the 1960's? How about you answer that question. I dont have an alt, you accused me of being racist which is about as trolling as you can get. I really couldnt care less who you are since I dont pay attention to names of people on this board especially those with pictures of homosexuals in their sigs. So you can be an alt or not I dont care, but I was grouping you together. There are tons of tards in this world and a lot of them sound alike.

The Klits competition is so ****ty though, nobody gives them a chance - but not because the Klits are so powerful, it's because his opponents are limited or out of shape. The one good fighter he fought was an old man and he still lost.