View Full Version : Help with pain I'm having in groin & left leg?

ИATAS
09-30-2009, 05:17 PM
So quick run down:

I started having a dull aching pain in my groin area and/or left inner thigh about a week ago. I was not working out or doing anything physically demanding like sports, etc.

Recently this pain is now extended all the way down to about my ankle.

So the pain is now from my left groin, left inner thigh and all the way down through my leg.

It hurts if if cough, if I move in a certain direction, bend over, etc.

Does this sound like a pinch nerve? Pulled muscle? Sports hernia? Any ideas?

Teh google hasn't been a great help thus far.

Any help is appreciated.

TheNegation
09-30-2009, 05:55 PM
We're not doctors on here, so I suggest you check with your doctor.

I had a pulled groin mucsle before and it's very painful and uncomfortable. But I've never had it extend so far as my ankle so that man be nerve damage.

You doctor could prescribe you and anti-inflammatory to help with the pain and swelling.

But go to your doc and find out for sure.

ИATAS
09-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Yes I understand there are no doctors here, but I was hoping someone might have had similar problem and provide ideas/clues as to what I'm dealing with here (as this being the Training & Nutrition forum, I'm sure a number of people have dealt with a wide range of injuries before and may have personal experience in this area).

I don't have health insurance at the moment, and if it's something I can sit and tough out I'd prefer to do that, rather than going to a doc, get a bill for hundreds of dollars just for him to tell me to "sit and tough it out" :boxing: