View Full Version : WilliamHill have Fury as favorite for the Mcdermott rematch?

Infern0
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Fury is $1.37 while Big Bad John Mcmuffin is $3.00

I might put a bet on mcmuffin!

*2TOUGH*
09-29-2009, 05:04 AM
Fury is $1.37 while Big Bad John Mcmuffin is $3.00

I might put a bet on mcmuffin!

Fury will Win this... they wont allow him to lose like that again..

Davros?
09-29-2009, 05:23 AM
I wouldnt bet on it in case its a **** descion again.

Chip2006uk
09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Just had a look on the williamhill site and was just about to make a thread about it, Was thinking of putting a bet on it but as Davros said Mcdermott might get screwed over again so its not worth the risk.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was similar to the last fight except this time Fury wins by a close margin on the judges cards

Clegg
09-29-2009, 02:00 PM
They also have Froch as the favourite to win the Super Six, and they're taking odds on Hatton vs Khan and Pac vs Mayweather.

Strange stuff.

Chip2006uk
09-30-2009, 10:19 AM
They also have Froch as the favourite to win the Super Six, and they're taking odds on Hatton vs Khan and Pac vs Mayweather.

Strange stuff.

Yeah I took a bet for Kessler to win the super six with some pretty nice odds on that site

Gojira
09-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Fury will win his. i think he might of underestimated mcdermott and it was too late for him to do anything.

boxasmash
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
UK Betting knows **** all about boxing.

D-MiZe
09-30-2009, 11:35 AM
UK Betting knows **** all about boxing.

That's why it's so good.

Joe2608
10-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks to this thread i'm opening a William Hill online betting account (despite there being a William Hill in my town!).

Are all bookies the same or will they all have different odds?
If so which one knows the least about boxing? :lol1:

Clegg
10-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks to this thread i'm opening a William Hill online betting account (despite there being a William Hill in my town!).

They'll have different odds. The difference isn't that big, but as most sites offer a free bet when you sign up, it's worth registering with a few and then shopping around. Oddschecker usually have a comparison for what the different bookies are offering for each fight, so I often have a check with them.

Bet365 are worth joining IMO. Their odds aren't always the best, but they seem to offer more boxing bets than anywhere else in the UK.

NorvernRob
10-01-2009, 10:24 AM

Get free bets from nearly all the online bookies when you open an account: (read the T&C's though, some aren't really worth doing as you have to turn any winnings over 3 times, or other catches)

http://www.freebets.co.uk/free-bet.php?p=100

And for best odds for all upcoming fights try this:

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing

I can't get any more free bets as I've opened accounts with every bookie going, as well as opening them in my parents and girlfriends names as well :ban:

Joe2608
10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Awesome, cheers guys!