View Full Version : JMM dream for PACMAN "rematch"

guarand
09-24-2009, 10:46 PM
There is a considerable wide gap now between JMM and PACMAN proven since
JMM's lopsided lost to MAYWEATHER. He cannot function well, I believe, as well as in 140 lbs. division, if he do so. So the "chase" is over. Maybe stay at
135 lbs. for a comfort level and rules. He is a good fighter and probably will last there for two more years. Do you agree?

dionysius
09-24-2009, 10:50 PM
I WANT TO SEE THEM FIGHT. I'M A FILIPINO BUT A BIG FAN OF JMM.

IF COTTO BEATS PAC.:hijacked:

letsgobrady
09-24-2009, 10:55 PM
marquez is the man he may had looked real bad in his fight with floyd but floyd will do that to most his opponents, zab won 3 rounds,hatton won 1, gatti won none, corrales was dropped about 6 times so nothing to be ashamed of and after cotto beats the **** out of manny marquez can get his rematch and finally prove that he is better than manny

dionysius
09-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I still believe that marquez is better than floyd. Floyd is just 6 pounds heavier in the fight and marquez looked like a freakin mascot in that weight.

steeluv
09-29-2009, 11:52 PM
There is a considerable wide gap now between JMM and PACMAN proven since
JMM's lopsided lost to MAYWEATHER. He cannot function well, I believe, as well as in 140 lbs. division, if he do so. So the "chase" is over. Maybe stay at
135 lbs. for a comfort level and rules. He is a good fighter and probably will last there for two more years. Do you agree?

At lightweight and above weights Pacquaio will salughter Marquez, Pacquiao boxing has improved, and he can knock ppl out, and still use his speed, Marquez looks sluggish, If this fight happens at Lightweight or Jnr Welter, Marquez will get beat up, maybe even knocked out

Junito-Rulez
09-30-2009, 12:41 AM
JMM should wait until the Cotto fight before he signs anything. If Pacquiao loses, he might fight him but i doubt Pacquiao does want any part of him anymore. He knows it could have gone either way in both fights. Plus JMM doesn't have no belts. It's high risks and less reward in terms of belts. I can see Pacquiao fighting Berto or defending the Jr.WW crown for a unification bout with someone like Bradley.

Alexandros
09-30-2009, 04:01 AM
if anything it should be 135-140

Leakbeak
10-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Wtf has losing to Mayweather got to do with a fighting Pacman you thick twat?