View Full Version : Anyone make me a diet?

Jordee-G
09-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Could someone please make me a 7-day-diet? like to follow weekly for a while? for Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner & snacking please?

Would be much appreciated but idk how to diet without being told what to eat, thanks.

IcedBlood
09-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Dude how lazy are you? Lol. What is your diet like at the minute?

Jordee-G
09-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Dude how lazy are you? Lol. What is your diet like at the minute?
im not lazy its just that im 13 and idk how to make one lol..

Well brakfast is Toast
Lunch, Sandwhiches and grapes
Tea, Normally vedge
Snacks - normally bowls of cerial or yogurts..

IcedBlood
09-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Are you looking to cut or bulk

Joachim
09-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Youre still very young, At that age, i would worry about working on fundamentals , its great to see kids interested at that age, i wish i started that early. I dont think you should stick that much too a diet because youre so young, But just keep eating healthy food, youre still growing , maybe wait till ur 16 or 18 before u start with the hardcore calorie counting and stuff like that to get to the position you wanna be. Your body is still devoloping. Just stay away from bad food.

Jordee-G
09-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Youre still very young, At that age, i would worry about working on fundamentals , its great to see kids interested at that age, i wish i started that early. I dont think you should stick that much too a diet because youre so young, But just keep eating healthy food, youre still growing , maybe wait till ur 16 or 18 before u start with the hardcore calorie counting and stuff like that to get to the position you wanna be. Your body is still devoloping. Just stay away from bad food.
Thanks mate :D perfect, so ill cut out the snacks?

IcedBlood
09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Your snacks seem healthy enough unless your eating bowl after bowl of Coco Pops. Just don't be snacking on chocolate bars and crisps and you'll be fine.

Jordee-G
09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Your snacks seem healthy enough unless your eating bowl after bowl of Coco Pops. Just don't be snacking on chocolate bars and crisps and you'll be fine.
OK thanks alot much appreciated :)