View Full Version : Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (is he the future P4P king?)

dionysius
09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
What do you think about this guy? :boxing:

Can he beat Pacquiao?

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
09-24-2009, 02:18 AM
No,

No.

Next.

LOL ok ok, nah the kid is simply not very disciplined thats just the truth he should be much lighter.

dionysius
09-24-2009, 05:07 AM
I saw him fight. A huge man with a great record... he beat him to death in the first round.:chairshot

Clegg
09-24-2009, 05:32 AM
Your sig is even more retarded than your post.

dionysius
09-24-2009, 05:35 AM
CLEGGTARD, WE'RE ALL RETARDED.:usa::fing02::chairshot

PAC-BOY
09-24-2009, 05:37 AM
sig isnt cool !!!!

dionysius
09-24-2009, 05:43 AM
NO IT'S REAL.

http://izgubljeni.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/lost_cast_s2.jpg

SEE THIS? THIS IS THE CAST OF "LOST"

CHARACTERS ARE: KOREANS, INDIAN (IRAQI), CHINESE.

"ASIANS" FOR HOLLYWOOD MEANS "NOT FILIPINOS OR INDONESIANS OR MALAYSIANS OR CAMBODIANS" :****you:

PACMAN WILL NEVER BE AS FAMOUS AS YAO "RETARD" MING

fonso
09-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Julio Cesar Chaves Jr, is the biggest scam of the past Boxing times.only fought with complete strangers, with much heart but no longer see boxing.i want look to chavez jr with someone like Paul Williams, martinez marvel, and if the dog angulo and he wins, then if he's ready for bigger things.

steeluv
09-24-2009, 09:17 AM
NO IT'S REAL.

http://izgubljeni.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/lost_cast_s2.jpg

SEE THIS? THIS IS THE CAST OF "LOST"

CHARACTERS ARE: KOREANS, INDIAN (IRAQI), CHINESE.

"ASIANS" FOR HOLLYWOOD MEANS "NOT FILIPINOS OR INDONESIANS OR MALAYSIANS OR CAMBODIANS" :****you:

PACMAN WILL NEVER BE AS FAMOUS AS YAO "RETARD" MING

no he might not be as famous a Yao Ming but thats he is from a coutry with a huge population. If Philipines was as big as china and china was as small as Philipines then it would be the other way round.

Indians are not Iraqi's and Iraqi's are not Indians one is Arab the other is Indian!!!!

Cleto_Reyes
09-24-2009, 11:29 AM
chavez has a potential of being great. if he doesn't fight anybody of significance in 2 years he wont go very far

cruz
09-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Oh yes, he will be graet and undefeated as long as he keeps on fighting the same no name guys! This bum has 40 fights and he still has not fought any quality opposition, his undefeated record is being fabricated carefully, we all know that!!

Junito-Rulez
09-24-2009, 02:14 PM
TS's sig is stupid. Why would the world be racist of pinoys. Asians are labelled as hard workers and calm people. Nobody hates them. The most hated people in the world are:
1) Arabs because of propaganda and "war on terrorism".
2) Blacks because they're black
3) Jews because they're richer and more powerful.

By the way JCC. Jr is nothing like his father. He's a good body puncher and has a good jab but lack motivation, power and never fought great opposition. You build yourslef through adversity. I see probavbly more talent and will in the younger Saul Alvarez who will be great one day.
Still we don't know what he's really made of and i would like to see him against a top tier opponent. A Deandre Latimore would be a real fight for him.

Benncollinsaad
09-24-2009, 05:01 PM
He's much taller than his dad and that's the only edge he has over old Julio Cesar. :lol1: Otherwise he falls far behind.

dionysius
09-25-2009, 12:06 AM
I'M TELLING YOU, I'M FROM THE FUTURE. PUT YOUR BET TO JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR. :boxing:

dionysius
09-25-2009, 12:08 AM
TS's sig is stupid. Why would the world be racist of pinoys. Asians are labelled as hard workers and calm people. Nobody hates them. The most hated people in the world are:
1) Arabs because of propaganda and "war on terrorism".
2) Blacks because they're black
3) Jews because they're richer and more powerful.

By the way JCC. Jr is nothing like his father. He's a good body puncher and has a good jab but lack motivation, power and never fought great opposition. You build yourslef through adversity. I see probavbly more talent and will in the younger Saul Alvarez who will be great one day.
Still we don't know what he's really made of and i would like to see him against a top tier opponent. A Deandre Latimore would be a real fight for him.

arabs, blacks and jews.
the three race are seen in various hollywood movies. there are actors and actresses who are arabs blacks and jews in hollywood. the so called asian race? there are hollywood actors too... japanese koreans chinese indians... but not southeast asians like Vietnamese, Malaysians or Filipinos. I don't speak for filipinos alone, but to the entire southeast asian community.

GreatRubdini
09-25-2009, 12:15 AM
lame thread...**** Chavez Jr..... He'll get his ass kicked soon....hopefully by a lesser opponent just to expose him.....Canelo will ko his ass:boxing:

dionysius
09-25-2009, 12:16 AM
he had the GENES hombre

robjr
09-25-2009, 12:23 AM
this is a joke right?

dionysius
09-25-2009, 12:26 AM
http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/medium_Batman%20-%20The%20Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

no it's not.