YoungJab
09-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Ok during training???

Also a week before fight or few days?

Bendigo
09-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Ok during training???

Masturbation is never okay, unless you want to forfeit your soul.

TheNegation
09-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Yes. It's fine. In fact some coaches actually encourage it. It releases endorphins and helps you mellow out.

Contrary to popular belief, it has no affect on Testosterone Levels.

sammiza567
09-22-2009, 01:31 PM
its fine to do it throughout training camp. but seriously stop a week before the fight it is more physcological than anything. some will disagree but w/e ive tested my theory. you will just be pissed off after a week of no get lol.

rskumm21
09-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok during training???

I don't know. Maybe your mom can tell you. Please keep these stupid threads off of here. People ask about this stupid masterbation/sex while training question all the time. It's ****ing old already.

YoungJab
09-22-2009, 02:00 PM
I don't know. Maybe your mom can tell you. Please keep these stupid threads off of here. People ask about this stupid masterbation/sex while training question all the time. It's ****ing old already.

Then again many of us dont know

Maybe u should get out more and get some ur self...

Junito-Rulez
09-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Ok during training???

LMAO, you masturbate in your gym when your teammates hit the heavy bag. You're a sick mofo, if you try this they will kick your ass.

mrboxer
09-22-2009, 02:32 PM
stay away from it at least three months before a fight.re:when you train your hands are use to combos a rhythm, when you do the lambada by yourself your hands are getting use to another rhythm,which will offset your punches:boxing:

rskumm21
09-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Then again many of us dont know

Maybe u should get out more and get some ur self...

Uh...I have a real women; don't need to rely on my hand. You're the one asking about masturbation. Looks like you're the one that needs to get out.

YoungJab
09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Uh...I have a real women; don't need to rely on my hand. You're the one asking about masturbation. Looks like you're the one that needs to get out.

Women weaken legs looool

just wondering if ur hand did as well haha

COYS
09-22-2009, 04:18 PM
LMAO, you masturbate in your gym when your teammates hit the heavy bag. You're a sick mofo, if you try this they will kick your ass.

loool yeah and wash your hand before you put your gloves on

RightHooker
09-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Ok during training???

I reckon that would be pretty difficult with gloves on. Best to wait until you get home. Also much more relaxing at home than fapping at the gym with people around and buzzers going off.

Kayo
09-23-2009, 01:25 PM
The Amount this question is asked im starting to think masterbation is some peoples training

RightHooker
09-23-2009, 02:00 PM
It really helped to increase my handspeed!

shyboirank#1
09-23-2009, 06:56 PM
no!!!! your going to hell lol its like this jackoff then bench press your not the same as if you were to do it with out jacking off

supRa
09-24-2009, 03:02 AM
It really helped to increase my handspeed!

^^^

:lol1:......

Brother Khalid
09-24-2009, 03:43 AM
Yes. It's fine. In fact some coaches actually encourage it. It releases endorphins and helps you mellow out.

Contrary to popular belief, it has no affect on Testosterone Levels.

^^^this. Along with eating chocolate...this is one of the few natural ways to release endorphins. Endorphins are help calm you down when you have anxiety, depression, or any stress. Its the same calming feeling you have when you actually have sex but sex with women during training actually takes away your legs. With that said masturbation is the only natural thing you can do to help release does endorphins without it affecting your training. Shouldn't be taking any chemicals via pills, or eating chocolate during training as both have negative effects when preparing for fights.

FWIW I learned about this in psychology and also Biology.

Oriachim
10-02-2009, 07:45 PM
can you explain that thing about choclate? as im a chocalholic

pk500
10-02-2009, 09:36 PM
It causes blindness, so it's never good. ;)

AC111
10-03-2009, 04:28 PM
I would say its definately no good.

#1Assassin
10-04-2009, 07:23 AM
i stay away form all sexual contact atleast 3 weeks before a fight, works for me but might not for everybody.

some ppl say jacking of doesnt effect your legs and your testoserone levels, doubt that myself but i dont know. i do know going without any form of sexual contact gives u more energy. its diffrent from person to person though, some i guess feel tense if they dont get of, myself i feel more energized when i wake up in the morning. also more angry at life which i can take out on my oponent. so like i said, it works for me. i think its the kind of thing u have to work out for yourself.

Blue Heffner
10-04-2009, 11:19 AM

That doesn't mean anything. She probably wish you would rely on your hand.