View Full Version : Speed bag gloves

*Jean_Pierre*
09-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy speed bag gloves with extra padding around the knuckle of the pinky finger area? It is amazing that I havent seen them considering this is the part you mainly hit the speed bag with. I do all my training on the speed bag and my pinky knuckle is taking a pounding, I use cotton wool balls because I have sensitive knuckles, especially my pinky knuckles.

kryo
09-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy speed bag gloves with extra padding around the knuckle of the pinky finger area? It is amazing that I havent seen them considering this is the part you mainly hit the speed bag with. I do all my training on the speed bag and my pinky knuckle is taking a pounding, I use cotton wool balls because I have sensitive knuckles, especially my pinky knuckles.

Wassup troll, tryna suck ma dick?

*Jean_Pierre*
09-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Wassup troll, tryna suck ma dick?

You definitely have repressed homosexual tendencies. Did you read my actual post instead of just staring at my nipples?

RightHooker
09-21-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't think I've ever seen someone wear gloves when they hit the speedbag. Wraps, yes. Gloves no.

*Jean_Pierre*
09-21-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't think I've ever seen someone wear gloves when they hit the speedbag. Wraps, yes. Gloves no.

I thought it was either/or

idamaster
09-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Why dont you just man up and take it. This is boxing not golfing.

Don Flamenco
09-21-2009, 10:49 PM
so you have sensitive knuckles? Sucks for you. That is like being a marathon runner and having sensitive feet.