View Full Version : Hey, my ex is Pruvian, tell me some spanish phases to help get her back..

J.R
09-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Please, gracias. I will translate them so no silly ones. But if there are any particular thrases said in latin america that might help i'd like to know. :boxing:

Del Coqui
09-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Please, gracias. I will translate them so no silly ones. But if there are any particular thrases said in latin america that might help i'd like to know. :boxing:

First get her in a romantic setting,you know....

Tell her: me encanta clavarte por delante y por detras - you got beautiful eyes and smile

Del Coqui
09-21-2009, 07:45 PM

Hemaoine wearing boxers in that gif?

Junito-Rulez
09-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Quiero cagar en tu boca.

J.R
09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Quiero cagar en tu boca.

Lol, that is what an online translator is for....

Junito-Rulez
09-21-2009, 09:21 PM
lol, that is what an online translator is for....

looooooooool

supRa
09-22-2009, 01:07 AM
'eyy mi amor... tengo el pito parado... ayudame no?'

'hey baby... cant wait till i hug u agian.. why wait?'

Slick Ric
09-22-2009, 03:33 PM

Tell her: me encanta clavarte por delante y por detras - you got beautiful eyes and smile

'eyy mi amor... tengo el pito parado... ayudame no?'

'hey baby... cant wait till i hug u agian.. why wait?'

LULZ like a mo'fo.......true story.....

dude you had to know this was coming!!! hahahha......I swear I was rollin' on these two...

but seriously....

here is a good one to use....

Tu fuiste un muy bonito requerdo...sigues siendo mi razon por seguir adelante ...y quiero que en el futuro sigas compartiendo mi vida...

If that doesn't get her to melt in your arms.....she is a broad and you should dumpa!!! dumpa I tell ya!!!

J.R
09-22-2009, 03:36 PM
LULZ like a mo'fo.......true story.....

dude you had to know this was coming!!! hahahha......I swear I was rollin' on these two...

but seriously....

here is a good one to use....

Tu fuiste un muy bonito requerdo...sigues siendo mi razon por seguir adelante ...y quiero que en el futuro sigas compartiendo mi vida...

If that doesn't get her to melt in your arms.....she is a broad and you should dumpa!!! dumpa I tell ya!!!

Impressive, mate. What is this word 'requerdo'?

PowerpuG
09-22-2009, 03:48 PM

memory... in this case a beautiful memory...tho i'd go with cotto-rulez's suggestion

Slick Ric
09-22-2009, 03:53 PM
memory... in this case a beautiful memory...tho i'd go with cotto-rulez's suggestion

Just like Power said...memory as in a beautiful memory....on the serious tip of course you gonna get lots of funny/dumb/retarded replies to this solely based on the make up of this forum...**** I was tempted to go with an attempt at a funny one too but I figured you were looking for some actual legit ones....good luck with that playa!

J.R
09-22-2009, 03:55 PM

Thanx for that mate.

J.R
09-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Just like Power said...memory as in a beautiful memory....on the serious tip of course you gonna get lots of funny/dumb/retarded replies to this solely based on the make up of this forum...**** I was tempted to go with an attempt at a funny one too but I figured you were looking for some actual legit ones....good luck with that playa!

Yeah mate and i'm expecting funny piss taking ones, but i am tranlsating them all 1st. Thanx for that one, green on the way. :boxing:

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RicDaRula again.

The Underboss
09-22-2009, 04:15 PM

Quiero cagar en tu boca.

****ing dead :rofl: :lol1: :haha:!!!!

Slick Ric
09-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah mate and i'm expecting funny piss taking ones, but i am tranlsating them all 1st. Thanx for that one, green on the way. :boxing:

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RicDaRula again.

No worries dawgy....keep us updated to see if you get her back!:wave:

.WaRCoTTo.
09-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Post pics or GTFO!!!..:)

Del Coqui
10-01-2009, 09:07 PM
tell her: si vuelves conmigo, dejare que gerardofpr te lo empuje!........ that will sure catch her attention :headbang:

J.R
10-02-2009, 05:44 AM
tell her: si vuelves conmigo, dejare que gerardofpr te lo empuje!........ that will sure catch her attention :headbang:

''If you come with me, let you push ????????'' dunno that last word, but it don't sound good to me! Lol, i am translating these as you post them.

The Underboss
10-02-2009, 07:47 AM

:haha: this guy..

Sαntα
10-02-2009, 07:54 AM

Just tell her you know Nolberto Solano.