No announcement yet.

Workout Trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Trouble

Lately I have been having trouble with my workout, I don't know why, but I tend to lose strength, sometimes 20lbs in one lift a day...

My routine is...Monday-Squats 5 sets,Seated Military Press 3 sets,Close handed Bench press 5 sets, Curls and Tricep extensions Supersetx4, and Calf Raises 3 sets

Tuesday I run and do 200 sit ups and a few other things
    Wednsday I do deadlift 3 sets, Lunges 3 sets, Pulldowns 3 sets, Rows 3 sets, Dumbell Side Raises 3 sets, and Butterfly 3 sets

Thursday I do the same as Tuesday
    Friday I do 3 sets of Jump shrugs, 3 sets of Leg extensions, 3 sets of leg curls, Bench press 5 sets, Tricep extensions and curls

Most of my problems are in squats, bench and press
    My squat came down from almost 400lbs to barely even 200lbs
    My bench came from 160 to barely doing 120
    My press came from 200lbs to 100
    I just got to be able to deadlift 300lbs a few weeks ago and can't even do 250lbs now, its asif my muscles are breaking appart day by day and the life is being sucked right out of me! Ive been working out every week 3 days a week as hard as I can push myself but its of no use!

Could it be my weight, I weigh 130lbs
    Could it be my diet, I eat a bowl of canned ravioli and a energy bar for breakfast, then 2 sandwidches for lunch, and when I get home from school Ill eat everything I see, I take Whey protein supplements after every workout and have been feeling extremely exhausted lately, any help will be appreciated!

I am wanting to bench 270lbs in about 16 or so weeks, squat 400lbs again and deadlift 400 also, any tips on how to get back on my feet and explode in strength, any better W/os?
    Last edited by XionComrade; 03-11-2005, 05:53 PM.

you are overtraining .

let your body rest , sleep and eat a lot.

more is not always better

Comment

I still want to work out. what can I do?

Comment

REST, dont workout all the time

Comment

You need to break up your workouts. Can't do tri's and biceps on the same day. Doin all that on the same day makes it hard for your body to build your muscles back up. Do curls and squats one day, then bench and tri's the next for 5 days then take 2 off. I do 6 sets of everything and when i can't get one more rep i force out 2 more. This helped me gain alot of muscle, arms went from 12-15 in 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by XionComrade
            I still want to work out. what can I do?

If you box there are still things you can do. You just can't lift that much. If all you care about is lifting, then check out Arnold 's workout. He worked out 4 hours every day.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
              If you box there are still things you can do. You just can't lift that much. If all you care about is lifting, then check out Arnold 's workout. He worked out 4 hours every day.
              Yep, he was always working out. Of course he had alot of steroids to go along with it.

Comment

You over training like everyone has said. And if you over work your muscle it dies. Plus I have a strange feeling that you masturbating alot, that zaps your whole energy right there. So do less of everything and built up your stamina. and lift alot with little weights. You doing to much mass. Be easy. Oh yeah, if you going to do all that, you've to eat more than what you said you eat, Food is fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cre_Ace
                  You over training like everyone has said. And if you over work your muscle it dies. Plus I have a strange feeling that you masturbating alot, that zaps your whole energy right there. So do less of everything and built up your stamina. and lift alot with little weights. You doing to much mass. Be easy. Oh yeah, if you going to do all that, you've to eat more than what you said you eat, Food is fuel.
                  Lol, I dont masteurbate :P
                  Ill eat more that should help

Comment

Workout Trouble

Originally posted by XionComrade
                    Lol, I dont masteurbate :P
                    Ill eat more that should help
                    I think you should get some rest also. I used to lift a lot of weights when I was younger and sometimes when you do to much your body just gets tired. I found out that if you skip a day or two of working out, and just let your body rest, then you come back stronger than before...

Comment

Working...
                    X