09-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Am I looking at acne as a side effect?

TheNegation
09-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Are you retarded?

What weight gainer is this?

Spartacus Sully
09-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Watch out for your back peeling like bad sunburn too.

IcedBlood
09-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Are both these comments lies because the question was stupid? Honestly, I don't know the answer? Will I suffer these things? Its Extreme Mass from Extreme Nutrition.

I would obviously rather put it on naturally using my diet but I have a fast metabolism and find it extremely hard to gain weight. I'll be using the weight gainer alongside regular meals. I'm also using Kre Alkalyn Creatine for muscle gains which I'm noticing is giving me good gains.

Spartacus Sully
09-19-2009, 05:44 PM
If you keep your face clean you shouldn't have any problems i recommend you take a bath at least once a day probably after your work out if your trying to avoid acne. maybe even get a face wash or scrub if you want to be extra careful

TheNegation
09-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Are both these comments lies because the question was stupid? Honestly, I don't know the answer? Will I suffer these things? Its Extreme Mass from Extreme Nutrition.

I would obviously rather put it on naturally using my diet but I have a fast metabolism and find it extremely hard to gain weight. I'll be using the weight gainer alongside regular meals. I'm also using Kre Alkalyn Creatine for muscle gains which I'm noticing is giving me good gains.

Why would a supplement containing protein and carbs make you breakout?

Acne is triggered by fluctuating hormones. If there are steroids in your weight gainer, then maybe.

But it's protein, carbs and fat.

IcedBlood
09-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Lol right ok get the point

Spartacus Sully
09-19-2009, 06:01 PM

if anything the fat might have something to do with it but its only got 64 calories per serving your more likely to break out from garlic bread.

IcedBlood
09-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Why would a supplement containing protein and carbs make you breakout?

Acne is triggered by fluctuating hormones. If there are steroids in your weight gainer, then maybe.

Thanks, I just wasn't sure

Phenomkidd
09-19-2009, 06:25 PM
You also just wasted your money, which is fine if you have a lot or someone else to buy it for you I guess. But you can make your own weight gainer using protein and other stuff like bananas, peanut butter, nuts, etc.

Spartacus Sully
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks, I just wasn't sure

no of course not and its a good thing you have us guys to blantly make a point of that and maybe next time you'll ask first before makeing a purchase or atleast know well enough to say you were only thinking about buying an item even if you allready had made the purchase.

IcedBlood
09-20-2009, 05:54 AM
no of course not and its a good thing you have us guys to blantly make a point of that and maybe next time you'll ask first before makeing a purchase or atleast know well enough to say you were only thinking about buying an item even if you allready had made the purchase.

Lol shut up and stop being so condescending. Why would I lie and say I was thinking about buying it if I already had? Anyway, thanks for the advice on the initial question.

IcedBlood
09-20-2009, 05:58 AM
You also just wasted your money, which is fine if you have a lot or someone else to buy it for you I guess. But you can make your own weight gainer using protein and other stuff like bananas, peanut butter, nuts, etc.

Wouldn't say I had "alot" and no, I bought it myself. In reply to the "make your own" I'd still have to purhase all the ingredients + I get 25% discount off Extreme Nutrition anyway so I didn't pay full whack for it. I do currently make smoothies with bananas (and other fruit) with peanut butter and I'm sure I'll still add the peanut butter when making the weight gainer drink. I'm currently sitting at around 10st5 and hoping to get the product tomorrow so I'll know in a few weeks if it was a waste of money.

Spartacus Sully
09-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Lol shut up and stop being so condescending. Why would I lie and say I was thinking about buying it if I already had? Anyway, thanks for the advice on the initial question.

it was a joke i was just making a joke about how much our comments were a-holish and how easily you could have found the answer else where or just come up with the answer on your own after thinking about what causes acne and what is on the ingredients label on your purchase.

IcedBlood
09-20-2009, 06:48 AM
Yeh well where better to ask advice than a boxing forum eh?lol. TBH I'm not a hundred percent certain what causes acne, I keep getting bouts of it after eating unhealthily for a few days in a row, but it'll go away after another few days. But that's stopped now since I've sorted out my diet, so I didn't want it to come back on a permanent basis if this was going to cause it.

Phenomkidd
09-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Wouldn't say I had "alot" and no, I bought it myself. In reply to the "make your own" I'd still have to purhase all the ingredients + I get 25% discount off Extreme Nutrition anyway so I didn't pay full whack for it. I do currently make smoothies with bananas (and other fruit) with peanut butter and I'm sure I'll still add the peanut butter when making the weight gainer drink. I'm currently sitting at around 10st5 and hoping to get the product tomorrow so I'll know in a few weeks if it was a waste of money.

Take in to account weight gainers supply their claims of XXg per protein with HUGE (and many) scoops which EASILY make the bottle's content go down quick.

Joachim
09-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Just eat more and lift if youre too small. Most people are typically concered about weight loss