View Full Version : Is Cracking your joints smart...

Boxers Fury
03-10-2005, 08:34 PM
I was wondering if Cracking your Joints, like your Knuckles, Neck, Back, etc. Was a good idea if your boxing? Any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

boxer2k5
03-10-2005, 09:26 PM
fight me and we will find out

them jaw joints a lil loose

jack_the_rippuh
03-10-2005, 10:36 PM

Are you related to the G-man?

adeelr
03-10-2005, 10:59 PM
I was wondering if Cracking your Joints, like your Knuckles, Neck, Back, etc. Was a good idea if your boxing? Any feedback is appreciated, thank you.
No i dont think its a good idea to crack your joint you should warm and then move you joint so that you dont crack them.

Boxhead2012
03-10-2005, 11:16 PM

Show some respect...You know some of us on here actually do fight

Mick Hucknall
03-11-2005, 09:52 AM
do u know how to grow a proper tash mate. i've seen more fluff on a babies arse.

leff
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
no its not good at all it will eventually **** em upp.

I can crack my chin. :D

Atwa_66
03-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Whenever I make a fist with my left hand, my knuckles crack, I don't crack them, it just happens. People said It's possible I will get arthiretis in them when I am older.

Show some respect...You know some of us on here actually do fight

What the hell are you even talking about?
Actually do fight? Well no ****?
If we didn't fight,
We wouldn't be in training and nutrition, ass

Tha Greatest
03-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Whenever I make a fist with my left hand, my knuckles crack, I don't crack them, it just happens. People said It's possible I will get arthiretis in them when I am older.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Actually do fight? Well no ****?
If we didn't fight,
We wouldn't be in training and nutrition, ass

why u cussin him out he didnt do anything...

BrooklynBomber
03-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Actually if you are still growing than its absolutely normal that your joints crack. It only means that your bones/joints grow.
And second, do not crack your joints before sparring/fight better stratch and warm up.

Boxers Fury
03-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied, I appreciate your advice.

Slipx
03-11-2005, 04:11 PM

is that u in the pic..?

look at that pointy chin and thin neck..u look like a easy ko

Arfan
03-11-2005, 04:25 PM
cracking finger or any bone is not good, u rub a little bit off ur bone, that not good, u get arthiretis after wards

boxer2k5
03-11-2005, 06:53 PM
i was jsut joking with the guy damn get off my back

and if you think im easy to ko then you could come spar with me at my gym

ive been hit by super HWs and not stuned

btw way id otn think crackign our joints is any big deal when i get back care and stretching i crack my joints and i assum they are much bigger and important than the ones in your hand(i could be worng)

but i feel good when they crack

and my mustasch was just growing back after i shaved my facial hair
you know some of us do shave and trim

tommo
03-12-2005, 12:44 AM
no that can't be to good for you.........

patto1984
03-12-2005, 03:30 AM
my primary school teacher went bunta at me when he saw me cracking my finger joints. said you'll get arthritise in your hands, then he picked up a book and tried to balance them on his finger tips but couldnt from years of crackin his knuckles. told me it was a bad habit and to quit it b4 i end up like him.

Cre_Ace
03-12-2005, 07:03 AM
I crack my hands all the time and it feels fantastic.

Atwa_66
03-14-2005, 12:26 PM
I crack heads all the time, it feels fantastic ;)

itsbusdriver
03-14-2005, 01:12 PM
cracking your joints is normal... if i dont crack my fingers, then they tend to get stiff... as for arthritis and osteoarthritis, arthritis is inflamed joints due to a build up of uric acid crystals in the joints... this is simply due to bad nutritional habits or the kidneys failing to excrete excess amounts of uric acid.. uric acid is a breakdown product of Pureen foods.. Pureen=chicken, meats, etc.. so cracking your joints has little or nothing to do with arthritis.. if anything, cartilage between the bones may get damaged or sinovial fluids may get inflamed due to cracking joints... but i just do it cause it feels good..

Echojaybird
03-14-2005, 05:20 PM
The thing is, sometimes you crack joints when you stretch. Some things are just inevitable. Try not to purposely crack them though. Studies have shown that cracking your joints will not for sure give you arthritis, in other words it's another myth.

Echo