View Full Version : Robbery!!!!

m00ks
03-08-2005, 02:53 AM
:D lol good good fight. Damn PBF's fast.

IwatchBoxing beat me by a landslide but for some reason I though it was closer :eek: :D

IwatchBoxing
03-08-2005, 03:00 AM
:D lol good good fight. Damn PBF's fast.

IwatchBoxing beat me by a landslide but for some reason I though it was closer :eek: :D
Train for tommorow, I'll give you a rematch, I'll be Cotto, and you?

P.S. Told you Mayweather's a beast :cool:.

m00ks
03-08-2005, 03:04 AM
hatton -you going dowwwwn mate. it's tea time up in this hurrr.

And a beast? lol I had the mofo hurt half the fight he just made it pretty for the judges. :D :boxing: But yah lol I knew he was ****ing fast

IwatchBoxing
03-08-2005, 03:07 AM
hatton -you going dowwwwn mate. it's tea time up in this hurrr.I'll be waiting :boxing:

we'll see if hatton's got the tools. but yah how much you wanna bet
If you beat me tommorow, than we'll make a bet.

m00ks
03-08-2005, 03:09 AM
We can make a bet for tommorows fight, if you truely feel you can beat me :boxing:

we'll see if hatton's got the tools. but yah how much you wanna bet

m00ks
03-08-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll be waiting :boxing:

If you beat me tommorow, than we'll make a bet.

LOL Hatton looks like a kid against Cotto. I'll need a stellar performance from the brit. Unless of course, Cotto just oevr powers my ass which is likely to happen :(

IwatchBoxing
03-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Hahahahaha, I just beat Spinks, he was Robinson, I was Cotto, by UD 98-92, 98-92, 100 to 90, he thought he was slick, his record 30 something wins, 20 something loses, mine 7-2.

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Hahahahaha, I just beat Spinks, he was Robinson, I was Cotto, by UD 98-92, 98-92, 100 to 90, he thought he was slick, his record 30 something wins, 20 something loses, mine 7-2.

I hate welterweight, I cant play with any of the fighters their...Im usually at feather or Middle (Chico/Hopkins)

I thought I won a few of the beginning rounds and a few in between...Although I think you slipped the decision no questions asked I still thought I won more rounds....Good fight though....You need to come down or go up....I will be waiting :)

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 12:07 AM
I hate welterweight, I cant play with any of the fighters their...Im usually at feather or Middle (Chico/Hopkins)

I thought I won a few of the beginning rounds and a few in between...Although I think you slipped the decision no questions asked I still thought I won more rounds....Good fight though....You need to come down or go up....I will be waiting :)Lets go, Featherweight, I only play with Chico too, but I'll pick someone esle just for you :D

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Lets go, Featherweight, I only play with Chico too, but I'll pick someone esle just for you :D

Im off for the evening, are you on pacific time? Im on Eastern just curious.....I most likely wont be on again until Thursday...Got gay ass school work to get done....Possibly over the weekend we could mix it up.

Funny story about a featherweight fight I had....The guy was Pacquaio and I was chico and he talked all kinds of smack from the loading screen up until the bell rang. Soon as the bell rang I came straight forward leaned down and did rapid fire body shots on his ass and he was like "**** this ****, I am seriously quitting" and he unpaused after I told him to guard his body...He was like "this aint fair".....He threw a hook, I said talk is cheap and came up with a killer haymaker uppercut and blistered his ass...He went down and you could hear him "**** this ****" and it sounded like he threw his controller across the room or something...Hahaha.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Yo Cotto where you at???

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 01:04 AM
.Funny story about a featherweight fight I had....The guy was Pacquaio and I was chico and he talked all kinds of smack from the loading screen up until the bell rang. Soon as the bell rang I came straight forward leaned down and did rapid fire body shots on his ass and he was like "**** this ****, I am seriously quitting" and he unpaused after I told him to guard his body...He was like "this aint fair".....He threw a hook, I said talk is cheap and came up with a killer haymaker uppercut and blistered his ass...He went down and you could hear him "**** this ****" and it sounded like he threw his controller across the room or something...Hahaha.Yeah, and you tried that **** with me, I was like "what the hell is this", Robinson jabs fast, and I gave you a boxing lesson for it :D , serously Spinks, I hope you try that on me :boxing: , look at my sig :p .

m00ks
03-09-2005, 01:06 AM

I thought I won a few of the beginning rounds and a few in between...Although I think you slipped the decision no questions asked I still thought I won more rounds....Good fight though....You need to come down or go up....I will be waiting :)

If your more in feather and middle that's up my alley lemme know when I'm on eastern time

m00ks
03-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Lol these guys with the sooped up custom fighetrs are hilarous. He had a guy boosted up like crazy and beat me by a round. I was leonard

what's worse is that I landed more shots with better accuracy.

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 02:24 AM
Real close to wining Mooks, tho the cards were 96 to 93, that instant KO you had was scary, my 2nd instant KO with Cotto, that sitting down thing with Hatton was confusing :D .

m00ks
03-09-2005, 02:28 AM
Hehehehe nice game Iwatchboxing very very close, hahahah I chased Cotto the whole fight with Hatton to a 95-94 decision (again I landed more mother****ers whats up with that lol) Lol was so funny seing Cotto covering up form a guy twice as small hahahah. No matter. I got your blue print man you better watch out :) lol And once I learn to cut the ring, it's gonna be even quicker.....

m00ks
03-09-2005, 02:30 AM
ya dude, I was like "hmm lemme try countering that haymaker of his with an uppercut)" BOOM lol. You're a hard guy to catch man. Good footwork but Ima cutt you off lol

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Hehehehe nice game Iwatchboxing very very close, hahahah I chased Cotto the whole fight with Hatton to a 95-94 decision (again I landed more mother****ers whats up with that lol) Lol was so funny seing Cotto covering up form a guy twice as small hahahah. No matter. I got your blue print man you better watch out :) lol And once I learn to cut the ring, it's gonna be even quicker.....Hahahaha, ok once I firgure your sitting down cheating thing you wont beable to hide anymore :D , first thing I noticed about Cotto is his weak chin, and amazing talent to swell up like a tomato.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Hahahaha, ok once I firgure your sitting down cheating thing you wont beable to hide anymore :D , first thing I noticed about Cotto is his weak chin, and amazing talent to swell up like a tomato.

Lol I actually want you to trade but you ran lol
Cotto's ok. You were pretty tired when you got KD.

lmao and what's up with the sig, I was Gatti and You were Mayweather lol no **** you'd win landslide UD :D

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Lol I actually want you to trade but you ran lol
Cotto's ok. You were pretty tired when you got KD.

lmao and what's up with the sig, I was Gatti and You were Mayweather lol no **** you'd win landslide UD :DHey we can rematch right now, if you feel you were robbed :boxing: .

m00ks
03-09-2005, 02:38 AM
Hey we can rematch right now, if you feel you were robbed :boxing: .

yah ok can I smoke a cigarette first 2 seconds?

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 02:39 AM
yah ok can I smoke a cigarette first 2 seconds?
Kool, I'ma go back online right now.Hahahaha, I beat you again 98 to 91, nice try Mooks :cool: .

m00ks
03-09-2005, 03:20 AM
Ah man, I'm sick of chasing, It's so much more harder.

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Ah man, I'm sick of chasing, It's so much more harder.
I couldnt trade with you cause i was playing with Cotto, when I tried to trade, you instantly KO'd me in the 2nd RD.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 03:25 AM
I couldnt trade with you cause i was playing with Cotto, when I tried to trade, you instantly KO'd me in the 2nd RD.

It's not that, I countered a haymaker with an upper cut thats why I got the flash kd. I mean I can make it a pot shotting contest taking somebody with a lil more reach but I that would suck for 10 rounds. But good fight :)

And Cotto was made to trade in this game lol

m00ks
03-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Kool, I'ma go back online right now.Hahahaha, I beat you again 98 to 91, nice try Mooks :cool: .

Try preassuring for 10 rounds you'll get outpointed just the same :D

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Try preassuring for 10 rounds you'll get outpointed just the same :D
The guy pressuring, is the guy losing in this game, I find that I cant KO someone in this game(maybe its the KO moment thing), I've gone fights in a row going to descion, but in 2004 I was KO'ing people in the first round, they should make two games, one arcadely, one realistic.
Every game in 2004 was differnit than the other, but in Round 2, its almost like your in the same fight over, and over (maybe its cause its new, or cause I changed to the Xbox version, dont know). There arent many ways to win either, even KO's are lame, with one Haymaker being the Big bang, when last year you could throw mad combos and the guy would flip around real funny like, gameplays alittle too stiff, seems like a old mans version of 2004, come to think of it.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 04:37 AM
The guy pressuring, is the guy losing in this game, I find that I cant KO someone in this game(maybe its the KO moment thing), I've gone fights in a row going to descion, but in 2004 I was KO'ing people in the first round, they should make two games, one arcadely, one realistic.
Every game in 2004 was differnit than the other, but in Round 2, its almost like your in the same fight over, and over (maybe its cause its new, or cause I changed to the Xbox version, dont know). There arent many ways to win either, even KO's are lame, with one Haymaker being the Big bang, when last year you could throw mad combos and the guy would flip around real funny like, gameplays alittle too stiff, seems like a old mans version of 2004, come to think of it.

Well you found your style that's why you find it repetitive. lol.

It's very hard when your pressuring, frustrating and LONG. I can't make the adjustment now that the runner can put up his hands and move at the same time. That means you'll have to go to the body, hook telegraphs too much and with a jab the guy gets away from the side.

My style is more of a puncher combinations. But cutting the ring is dirt hard for me. I actually like this version cuz of the jab strenth and effect so that helps a bit. And the fact that you can punch and move at the same time helps but blocking and moving is so much easier it negates it. Need more time with it.

And ya, I suck at the KO moment thing. It's basically a guessing game, but people always get me and I don't get them. :mad: THAT **** pisses me off.

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Iwatchboxing his style pisses me off, He stands their and I can go up and land like 3 jabs to his stomach and he pops off a hook and he gets the round....His defense is to damn tight, I tried just walking around the ring and waiting for you to come to me but that **** is boring.

Mooks you are on my list, I sent you like 10 messages the other night you must have been in a fight or something.

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 08:35 AM
If anyone wants to fight, I will be on anytime between 730am and about Noon and then in the evening sometime around 8ish or so...Dont know how late though.

jack_the_rippuh
03-09-2005, 11:45 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!
What was EA SPORTS thinking?
I just played Fight Night 2005, and I'm happy I didn't buy it. It may be the system I played it on (Gamecube), but that **** sucks. Instead of upgrading they downgraded....the gameplay is so damn slow. It's just like NBA live 2005 and how NBA LIVE 2004 is better, even though 2005 is the newer year. That **** sucks. Whoever didn't buy it, don't buy it...go spend your money on something else. I'll purchase that **** when it's on Greatest Hits..

m00ks
03-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Iwatchboxing his style pisses me off, He stands their and I can go up and land like 3 jabs to his stomach and he pops off a hook and he gets the round....His defense is to damn tight, I tried just walking around the ring and waiting for you to come to me but that **** is boring.

Mooks you are on my list, I sent you like 10 messages the other night you must have been in a fight or something.

Yah it's very frustating. I also tried walking around the ring but Iwatchboxing was avoiding me like a plague :p He would come in for straight rights to lure me to chase him. I get so impatient I take the bait.
But it's so much easier when your getting pressured. or maybe I can't pressure that effective yet. I dunno, I feel like when your fighting on the outside, its much easier than when you're trying to land on a guy that's covering up. And I don't have the patience to chase for 30 min.

I mean like I said I can make it a potshotting contest, but **** for ten rounds? lol who the heck wants that?!? And I know what you mean, I would inflict more damage than him even having him go into survival mode (which is like the 2nd round :D ) but he'd still get the round. The jab has decent damage but it's not high on scoring which is retarded. They score combos, lol I'm so tempted to use config 4 but I don't wanna use buttons....I just might have to vs him, fire vs fire I'd have an easier time landing on his bycicle riding ass :D

And wtf Jinx? I never recieved a message. You think I won't get it if you close the message window? Anyweyz, I'll try to catch you at 8 eastern. I shoudl be online by then.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 01:43 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!
What was EA SPORTS thinking?
I just played Fight Night 2005, and I'm happy I didn't buy it. It may be the system I played it on (Gamecube), but that **** sucks. Instead of upgrading they downgraded....the gameplay is so damn slow. It's just like NBA live 2005 and how NBA LIVE 2004 is better, even though 2005 is the newer year. That **** sucks. Whoever didn't buy it, don't buy it...go spend your money on something else. I'll purchase that **** when it's on Greatest Hits..

Game cube sux. Just the controller makes me feel like I'm 5. You can't compare teh game experience when your online. There's actually strategy lol

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Had my first SD today, lost it, I was lenard, he was Hopkins, I was winning almost every round till the last two or three, than Lenard got weak and I had to avoid him, where in the last RD he KO'd me twice to get the descion, my records 11-3, ranked 78.

The Jab isnt effective, its there to keep distance, save you time, and set up a shot, you guys overuse it, it doesnt hurt me, Robinson threw ten Jabs in 5 sec's, still three hooks are worth much more than that.

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Had my first SD today, lost it, I was lenard, he was Hopkins, I was winning almost every round till the last two or three, than Lenard got weak and I had to avoid him, where in the last RD he KO'd me twice to get the descion, my records 11-3, ranked 78.

The Jab isnt effective, its there to keep distance, save you time, and set up a shot, you guys overuse it, it doesnt hurt me, Robinson threw ten Jabs in 5 sec's, still three hooks are worth much more than that.

I blow ass with Robinson.

I had a lightweight fight today and I just traded shots for 10 rounds....He was Mayweather as was I.

Another kid I was playing was at feather and he wouldnt open up...We fought to a boring Draw and he messages me cussing me out...I said good fight and he was like "what the hell is wrong with you, I hate f-n fighting like that...Yada yada yada....

Someone should play him, his screen name is like "sushi..." something

m00ks
03-09-2005, 03:45 PM

Jab is thee most powerfull weapon in the game. In our fights, you would unload on them hooks and I woud jab your face and get just as much damage. Till you go in your shell. lol I'm telling you dude, once I learn to cut off the ring, say bye bye to yer ranking lol.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I blow ass with Robinson.

I had a lightweight fight today and I just traded shots for 10 rounds....He was Mayweather as was I.

Another kid I was playing was at feather and he wouldnt open up...We fought to a boring Draw and he messages me cussing me out...I said good fight and he was like "what the hell is wrong with you, I hate f-n fighting like that...Yada yada yada....

Someone should play him, his screen name is like "sushi..." something

When you meann wouldn't open up he trutled up or wouldn't trade?
Or you wouldn't?
anyweyz, we're on for 8 spinks?

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Beat Spinks again, I was Leonard, he was Hopkins, by SD, two cards read 98 to 92, 96 to 95 for me, and the other one was 92 to 98 for him, real close, with that Jab to the body cheat of his, but I got my sense back and used it against him :D

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Beat Spinks again, I was Leonard, he was Hopkins, by SD, two cards read 98 to 92, 96 to 95 for me, and the other one was 92 to 98 for him, real close, with that Jab to the body cheat of his :D

That was bull****, I won that fight. I was the aggressor you landed like 67% and I landed like 72% your bar was waaay down....I give up on fighting you.....

Mooks between 8-815 I will be their in the eastcoast room.

At most it was a draw, I won rounds 1-4,7,10 Easily.

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
That was bull****, I won that fight. I was the aggressor you landed like 67% and I landed like 72% your bar was waaay down....I give up on fighting you.....

Mooks between 8-815 I will be their in the eastcoast room.

At most it was a draw, I won rounds 1-4,7,10 Easily.
Your welcome, please come again :D , thanks Spinks now my record is 14-3, with two wins from you :) :bottle:

Jab is thee most powerfull weapon in the game. In our fights, you would unload on them hooks and I woud jab your face and get just as much damage. Till you go in your shell. lol I'm telling you dude, once I learn to cut off the ring, say bye bye to yer ranking lol.
By that time, I'd probaly would know double your tricks.
2004 I was adverage at the beging, than I became ranked 700-1000, dont know about this game, but I'm good enough right now to face guys with winning records, and somewhat the same number but in loses (Ex. 21-17).

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Your welcome, please come again :D , thanks Spinks now my record is 14-3, with two wins from you :) :bottle:

By that time, I'd probaly would know double your tricks.
2004 I was adverage at the beging, than I became ranked 700-1000, dont know about this game, but I'm good enough right now to face guys with winning records, and somewhat the same number but in loses (Ex. 21-17).

I agree you could call me a sore loser, but you know I should have gotten the decision especially with my work in the early half...Like I said....A draw at most.....

Go challenge the guy with the name sushi also direduckduck

IwatchBoxing
03-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I beat both of you two, so my perdiction of tonights fight is : Spinks wins by descion, I'm willing to bet on it too :cool: . Both of you have tricks, Spinks going to the body Jabing, Mooks sitting down, but I belive Spinks is more active, tho its hard to tell cause the weight divsions we played in arent the same, but if Spinks can do what he did with me with Hopkins, I belive he can win, oh but Mooks trick can easily be used against Spinks for a win if hes active while using it.
Spinks UD

m00ks
03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
I beat both of you two, so my perdiction of tonights fight is : Spinks wins by descion, I'm willing to bet on it too :cool: . Both of you have tricks, Spinks going to the body Jabing, Mooks sitting down, but I belive Spinks is more active, tho its hard to tell cause the weight divsions we played in arent the same, but if Spinks can do what he did with me with Hopkins, I belive he can win, oh but Mooks trick can easily be used against Spinks for a win if hes active while using it.
Spinks UD

Ya hear that Spinks I'm the underdog lol Better deliver and don't get jinxed :D

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Hell yeah weight divisions make a difference...I fought you at welter and at middle and I was a different fighter at middleweight....At least I thought so...I cant pull ANYTHING off at any other division except feather/middle

I can box my way to a boring counter punch fest with Toney at light heavy though...

Mooks may the best man win.

Iwatch-Dont be a spoiler and let the tricks our tricks out of the bag.

Mooks what division we fighting at?

m00ks
03-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeeesh nice game spinks. Wiped the floor with me. My TPC ain't got nothing on your button mashing. Hand speed was insane. Although I now see how Iwatchboxing beat you lol. You can't deal with a runner lol Like ME!

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Yeeesh nice game spinks. Wiped the floor with me. My TPC ain't got nothing on your button mashing. Hand speed was insane. Although I now see how Iwatchboxing beat you lol. You can't deal with a runner lol Like ME!

Good fight man, Those body shots can be done with TPC. I use config 4 and if you can get your fingers loose enough you can pull it off....My thumb was stiff, I used the tpc for about 3 rounds....

I will get redemption on on Iwatchboxing, I hope you do to....His god damn style pisses me off.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Good fight man, Those body shots can be done with TPC. I use config 4 and if you can get your fingers loose enough you can pull it off....My thumb was stiff, I used the tpc for about 3 rounds....

I will get redemption on on Iwatchboxing, I hope you do to....His god damn style pisses me off.

It's hard to ****ing breek dude when his in the turtle. You gotta fake him.

Lol I just KOed Frazier with Toney using my leaning D lol I would have used it against you but you would have gotten frustrated and pissed :D

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 10:05 PM
It's hard to ****ing breek dude when his in the turtle. You gotta fake him.

Lol I just KOed Frazier with Toney using my leaning D lol I would have used it against you but you would have gotten frustrated and pissed :D

You should have came all out, One thing I noticed about you is when you leaned to the side. I couldnt catch you with with my left hand but you got caught with the right. I dont know if you was doing that on purpose or what but you left yourself open.

Iwatch is a damn turtle, Im serious he is slow and methodical in his approach its crazy....My body shot tactic doesnt work at welter with him, I got him pretty good at middleweight where I am comfortable but im also sure he isnt used to fighting at that weight.

I hate how you will throw a punch and he it will get blocked and you freeze up and cant move and then he unloads one of his infamous cotto hooks.....It's aggravating to hell.

m00ks
03-09-2005, 10:36 PM
You should have came all out, One thing I noticed about you is when you leaned to the side. I couldnt catch you with with my left hand but you got caught with the right. I dont know if you was doing that on purpose or what but you left yourself open.

Iwatch is a damn turtle, Im serious he is slow and methodical in his approach its crazy....My body shot tactic doesnt work at welter with him, I got him pretty good at middleweight where I am comfortable but im also sure he isnt used to fighting at that weight.

I hate how you will throw a punch and he it will get blocked and you freeze up and cant move and then he unloads one of his infamous cotto hooks.....It's aggravating to hell.

Yeah I was doing that on puprose but I was suppose to bob while leaning. Your right ain't suppose to land cuz I was suppose to turn the other side when you telegraphed. But I was pressing so hard my hand cramped lol. Once I perfect that tactic I think I can handle you. But I think I'll switch to config 4. Seems to be making everyone's life a lot easier. Oh yah and I couln't go all out. I'd get my ass kncoked out.

Iwatch is frustrating cuz you he'll pot shot you to a UD. Which is all good. If you don't go after him, you can prolly win a decion by throwing 200 punches lol. If you don't chase him he ain't effective at all. I had Hatton and nealy knocked him out in our third fight.

spinksjinx
03-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Yeah I was doing that on puprose but I was suppose to bob while leaning. Your right ain't suppose to land cuz I was suppose to turn the other side when you telegraphed. But I was pressing so hard my hand cramped lol. Once I perfect that tactic I think I can handle you. But I think I'll switch to config 4. Seems to be making everyone's life a lot easier. Oh yah and I couln't go all out. I'd get my ass kncoked out.

Iwatch is frustrating cuz you he'll pot shot you to a UD. Which is all good. If you don't go after him, you can prolly win a decion by throwing 200 punches lol. If you don't chase him he ain't effective at all. I had Hatton and nealy knocked him out in our third fight.

We will have to give it another go sometime in the future...

Iwatch really didnt pot shot me, I would come in and try to pot shot him and he would explode on me....You are right, if you dont get bored as hell standing around doing nothing he will come and will open himself up but christ thats boring. But you know you are going 10 rounds with him anyway so you might as well haha....

m00ks
03-09-2005, 11:48 PM
We will have to give it another go sometime in the future...

Iwatch really didnt pot shot me, I would come in and try to pot shot him and he would explode on me....You are right, if you dont get bored as hell standing around doing nothing he will come and will open himself up but christ thats boring. But you know you are going 10 rounds with him anyway so you might as well haha....

Yah fo sho. Need my rematch. But I have to practice for a bit with the new configs. Your hand speed is much faster than mine.

You can beat I watch if your patient enough for 10 rounds I'm sure. Just make sure you land them combos, easy with judges even if he outlands you with potshots. Ima get him in a game and going for a UD no knockouts. Here comes 30 min of waiting lol

IwatchBoxing
03-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Yah fo sho. Need my rematch. But I have to practice for a bit with the new configs. Your hand speed is much faster than mine.

You can beat I watch if your patient enough for 10 rounds I'm sure. Just make sure you land them combos, easy with judges even if he outlands you with potshots. Ima get him in a game and going for a UD no knockouts. Here comes 30 min of waiting lol
My record is 16-4, could be true about not chasing me, but I can chase just as well, we can go back and fourth, I chased Spinks around in our last fight cause I was sorta behind in some rounds by his cheating thing, be my guest :cool: , what I lack is KO'ing skill in this game, I just can barly end fights early.
Let me add that I left a blue print for you guys to beat me in this thread, like I gave both you guys a blueprint to fight each other, I noticed Mooks wasnt getting the code when he said he was surpised he was losing every round, inbetween rounds my trainer would tell me I won, and his trainer would tell him he lost it :D .

m00ks
03-10-2005, 12:24 AM
My record is 16-4, could be true about not chasing me, but I can chase just as well, we can go back and fourth, I chased Spinks around in our last fight cause I was sorta behind in some rounds by his cheating thing, be my guest :cool: , what I lack is KO'ing skill in this game, I just can barly end fights early.

But you seem to have some tools for Koing people. I don't get it.

ANywho I'll get you back in survival mode soon enough :D And I'll hafta chase ya again. What is Spink's cheating thing? I didn't see **** in our fight

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 07:43 AM
But you seem to have some tools for Koing people. I don't get it.

ANywho I'll get you back in survival mode soon enough :D And I'll hafta chase ya again. What is Spink's cheating thing? I didn't see **** in our fight

He is referring to my body shot combinations.

m00ks
03-10-2005, 12:57 PM
He is referring to my body shot combinations.

lmao that ain't no cheat. Once I speed up my blocking I'd have more of a chance. You fight exactly like DelaHoya lol Flurries and a good jab. That's what makes on-line so addictive. Everyone has different styles.

m00ks
03-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Real close to wining Mooks, tho the cards were 96 to 93, that instant KO you had was scary, my 2nd instant KO with Cotto, that sitting down thing with Hatton was confusing :D .

lol is this you'r blue print? ? Hahaha I can make it a very tough but very BORING fight for both of us using my D.

Lol bro I used this trick with a guy, I was Toney he was joe frazier. He was overpowering me like crazy and had me at survival mode by the 2nd round. In the third I used this D, and I was just sitting there leaning and he couldn't hit ****. He unloaded for a full round and was totally missin. He was like "Whhat the ****k" :D **** was funny as heck. I knocked him out in the 4th when he got too ried and my combos just took over lol

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 01:57 PM
My defense sucks when I am in close, that is why in the fight with you when you was willing to trade with one of my combos, I eventually backed up. To regain my stamina and stop the punishment you was doing on my face. A lot of my fights have gotten stopped on cuts with Hopkins.

IwatchBoxing
03-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Corrales looked like a fish when I KO'd you Spinks hahahaha, I was Morales, I KO'd Spinks in the 8th RD, the score card was 79 to 69 for me, he just go to the body only, thats why you lost, my record is 20-4 now.

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Corrales looked like a fish when I KO'd you Spinks hahahaha, I was Morales, I KO'd Spinks in the 8th RD, the score card was 79 to 69 for me, he just go to the body only, thats why you lost, my record is 20-4 now.

After the 5th round, I just gave up and traded...Majority of people online cover their head and not their body so that is usually my main target. I cant even pull off head shots on you, you block them and counter. You're good man.

Yeah towards the end, I think it was the 8th round the facial expressions Corrales was making had me laughing pretty hard...It was fun to watch me go down just for that factor...Haha.

IwatchBoxing
03-10-2005, 04:13 PM
After the 5th round, I just gave up and traded...Majority of people online cover their head and not their body so that is usually my main target. I cant even pull off head shots on you, you block them and counter. You're good man.

Yeah towards the end, I think it was the 8th round the facial expressions Corrales was making had me laughing pretty hard...It was fun to watch me go down just for that factor...Haha.
Yeah, your the one who sort of schooled me on the Jab, before playing you I had no idea how effective or deadly it can be, good fight, and the look on Corrales face had me laughing hard too, his lips almost flew off his face with that Haymaker :D

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeah, your the one who sort of schooled me on the Jab, before playing you I had no idea how effective or deadly it can be, good fight, and the look on Corrales face had me laughing hard too, his lips almost flew off his face with that Haymaker :D

Glad you learned something about that...To many people trashed it when they played the demo and made comments and I was like what you talking about? The jab if worked correctly can be powerful, thats why I dont care to much for haymakers 3-5 punches I can land can be just as powerful and most likely to land anyhow. Yeah, I was really surprised the mouthpiece didnt come out his face was WIDE open like jaw dropping type of deal. I've knocked mouthpieces out of fighters mouths before but never seen the mouth open up.

m00ks
03-10-2005, 04:40 PM
HAHAHAH lol Damn I missed it, There you go Iwatch you got your KO. I wanna fight your Morales Ima be Pac.

IwatchBoxing
03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
HAHAHAH lol Damn I missed it, There you go Iwatch you got your KO. I wanna fight your Morales Ima be Pac.
Whenever your ready Mooks, been working on my Jab, me and Spinks got into a Jabing contest. :cool:

m00ks
03-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Whenever your ready Mooks, been working on my Jab, me and Spinks got into a Jabing contest. :cool:

My sis has a fshion show that I have to watch tonight fak. I'll PM whenever

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 09:34 PM

You are ****ed if you play as pacman against Morales if he fought the way he fought me.

.::EnRiQuE::.
03-10-2005, 09:48 PM
i suck at this game sooooooo bad! im like 1-10000000000000000

spinksjinx
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
i suck at this game sooooooo bad! im like 1-10000000000000000

You're right up my alley, When do you want to fight? haha

m00ks
03-11-2005, 12:54 AM
You are ****ed if you play as pacman against Morales if he fought the way he fought me.

lol I know but I like playing for the experience. I really don't mind losing. It's true though, it's not like I have power straight left :D But whateva, Ima try

spinksjinx
03-11-2005, 08:20 AM
lol I know but I like playing for the experience. I really don't mind losing. It's true though, it's not like I have power straight left :D But whateva, Ima try

In the fight with him, he opened up more and came to me a lot. I was surprised. I was corrales and his reach was still a problem for me and I think it would be with Pacquaio...His reach was the major factor I thought. Plus I usually waste all of my energy by the 5th round.

m00ks
03-11-2005, 01:58 PM
In the fight with him, he opened up more and came to me a lot. I was surprised. I was corrales and his reach was still a problem for me and I think it would be with Pacquaio...His reach was the major factor I thought. Plus I usually waste all of my energy by the 5th round.

I'm gonna fight Morales like Pac would fight him. Tall don't necessary mean better if you know where I'm getting at. The jab would be a problem for me, I'll try to neutralize it with head movements.

And yah, you my friend are one active mofo.

spinksjinx
03-11-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm gonna fight Morales like Pac would fight him. Tall don't necessary mean better if you know where I'm getting at. The jab would be a problem for me, I'll try to neutralize it with head movements.

And yah, you my friend are one active mofo.

In the fight he went to the body a lot, so you gotta keep moving if he goes that route. He didnt move his head as much as he did before but after reading this im sure he will fight you differently. :D But you gotta be busy and beat him to the punch.

Check your mailbox.

IwatchBoxing
03-11-2005, 03:25 PM
In the fight he went to the body a lot, so you gotta keep moving if he goes that route. He didnt move his head as much as he did before but after reading this im sure he will fight you differently. :D But you gotta be busy and beat him to the punch.

Check your mailbox.
Well, after learning how to use the jab effectively, I gotten a bit carried away, I was even knocked out horribly by Duran(I was Cotto :rolleyes:, or maybe it was cause it was really late, dont know, I'm pretty hard on myself), cause this meant my Defense was lacking, right now I'm trying to balance the two, while learning how to parry away from shots, and haymakers.
My record now, 24-5

m00ks
03-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Well, after learning how to use the jab effectively, I gotten a bit carried away, I was even knocked out horribly by Duran(I was Cotto :rolleyes:, or maybe it was cause it was really late, dont know, I'm pretty hard on myself), cause this meant my Defense was lacking, right now I'm trying to balance the two, while learning how to parry away from shots, and haymakers.
My record now, 24-5

You and Spinks are very good. That's why losing against you guys I don't mind. I learn. Soon enough, I'll kick both your ass :D

IwatchBoxing
03-12-2005, 01:30 PM
F***ing lost with Cotto again (3rd time with him, 2 by KO), I'm never playing with him again, he ran out of gas giving Mayorga the SD, every round after I was winning. :D

record now 30-7

IwatchBoxing
03-13-2005, 03:13 AM
KO'd Mooks with Morales, he was Pacman, 5th RD, I knocked his mouth pieace out, very bloody fight for him, he looked like he needed a doctor :D

m00ks
03-13-2005, 03:56 AM
You outworked me....again Threw 300 more punches. Anyway, that ali-marciano fight didn't even feel fair. I dunno how anybody would have survived marciano haymaker match. You can't even run from him he walks as fast as you run. He'll walk through any counters or punch you throw to keep him away and land his big shot and oh yeah, his power is maxed out so thats always good news for me.

Wtf am I doing wrong cuz seriously this guy did the same thing on me after our fight. Only threw haymakers and basically made it a guessing game. Up or down. Up or down. It felt like complete BS. As soon as I open up a haymaker would land. I duck it hits me to the body. I duck and block the body it hits me on the head. I duck and block the head it hits me to the body. I manage to parry one manage to get a couple of punch in he backs off and heeeere we go again. Same story, it starts all over. I'm so bad at blocking haymakers it's not even funny, pointers please cuz this **** is getting ridiculous....

m00ks
03-13-2005, 04:04 AM
Oh yah, can anybody tell me what clinch is for config 4? lol

spinksjinx
03-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh yah, can anybody tell me what clinch is for config 4? lol

Up on the D-pad

Arfan1
03-19-2005, 07:23 AM
how do you bet, coz i think i need more points