View Full Version : Name your countries best/favorite boxers !!!

IwatchBoxing
09-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Where the Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans at?

ny123
09-12-2009, 12:44 PM
carlos ortiz trinidad gomez benitez torres cotto and soon to come juanma lopez

The Underboss
09-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Mexico:

JCC
SSanchez
LPintor
Morales
Barrera
Lopez
Zarate
Marquez bro's
Vazquez (Izzy)

Puerto Rico:

Gomez
Benitez
Ortiz
Trinidad
Camacho
Rosario
Serrano
Escobar

Cuba:

Chocolate
Gavilan
Napoles
Casamayor
Stevenson
Savon
Gamboa
Ramos

09-12-2009, 12:53 PM
dominicans
Guzman

ny123
09-12-2009, 12:55 PM
dominicans
Guzman

lol :haha:

The Underboss
09-12-2009, 01:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl:.

IwatchBoxing
09-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Heres my Puerto Rico lists

Current

Francisco Palacios
Carlos Negron
Miguel Angel Cotto
Luis Collazo
Jorge Teron
Roman Martinez
Carlos Ivan Velasquez
Luis Del Valle
Juan Carlos Velasquez
Juan Manuel Lopez
Ivan Calderon

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5oO6bWcrAzM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5oO6bWcrAzM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PR's GREATEST BOXERS
Carlos Ortiz
Wilfred Benitez
Wilfredo Gomez
Jose Basora
Jose Torres
Pedro Montanez
Sixto Escobar
Juan Laporte
Esteban De Jesus
Carlos De Leon
Felix Trinidad
Alfredo Escalera
Hector Camacho
Miguel Cotto
Ivan Calderon
Juan Manuel Lopez

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5QoKjXmayAg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5QoKjXmayAg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Underboss
09-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Iwatchboxing, what part of Miami?

IwatchBoxing
09-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Iwatchboxing, what part of Miami?

Well, I lived in every part of Miami. Born Miami Beach, lived in Little Havana, North Miami, Hialeah, Kendall, Miami Lakes. Right now I live in Homestead in a PLantation but when my family gets money this year I get my own apartment on the Beach in Miami Beach :D

Lokotron
09-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Dominican Republic:
Joan Guzman
Giovanni Lorenzo
Delvin Rodriguez(Got robbed twice supposed to be IBF champ)
Merqui Sosa
Victoriano Sosa
Agapito Sanchez
Elio Rojas
Francisco Lorenzo
Hector Julio Avila
Victor Manuel Cayo

This is not in order and we have like 15 big prospects.

The Underboss
09-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Well, I lived in every part of Miami. Born Miami Beach, lived in Little Havana, North Miami, Hialeah, Kendall, Miami Lakes. Right now I live in Homestead in a PLantation but when my family gets money this year I get my own apartment on the Beach in Miami Beach :D

oh, i used to live in Homestead as well, it was pretty nice, the schools was crazy though :lol1:.

IwatchBoxing
09-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Dominican Republic:
Joan Guzman
Giovanni Lorenzo
Merqui Sosa
Victoriano Sosa
Agapito Sanchez
Elio Rojas
Francisco Lorenzo
Hector Julio Avila
Victor Manuel Cayo

This is not in order and we have like 15 big prospects.You forgot Mendez? (thats his name). Feel free to add pictures or videos.

Lokotron
09-13-2009, 01:16 PM
You forgot Mendez? (thats his name). Feel free to add pictures or videos.

Oh Shi+ Argenis Mendez.Sparring Linares <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypVwbBQAkpg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ypVwbBQAkpg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
fernando guerrero
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FEt5b3i9cuc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FEt5b3i9cuc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shyboirank#1
09-13-2009, 04:04 PM
mexicans and p.r

are the best boxers ever not only that but when we fight .... its fireworks

Lokotron
01-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Dominican Republic:

Joan Guzman
Carlos Teo Cruz (Defeated Carlos Ortiz One of PR's Greatest)
Giovanni Lorenzo
Merqui Sosa
Victoriano Sosa
Agapito Sanchez
Elio Rojas
Francisco Lorenzo
Hector Julio Avila
Victor Manuel Cayo
Argenis Mendez
Fernando Guerrero
Edwin Rodriguez
Francisco Contreras
Jenifel Vicente

Theres too many to write all.

The Underboss
01-03-2010, 01:54 PM
hopefully one of them can become ATG.

istmeno
01-05-2010, 04:09 AM
excelente lista de todos, pero recuerden q la historia de campeones latinoamericanos tiene su principio y su apogeo en panama

Lokotron
01-05-2010, 08:06 AM
excelente lista de todos, pero recuerden q la historia de campeones latinoamericanos tiene su principio y su apogeo en panama

Si eh verdah Roberto Duran el mejor peliador hispano.

Mares
01-05-2010, 09:35 AM
i don't have any favoutite boxer in my country. All my paborito are all in mejico. :D :o

Lokotron
01-20-2010, 11:48 PM
i don't have any favoutite boxer in my country. All my paborito are all in mejico. :D :o

LMFAO are you Mexican because if you are you should know how to write in Spanish.

NAPO
01-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Dominican Republic:

Joan Guzman
Giovanni Lorenzo
Merqui Sosa
Victoriano Sosa
Agapito Sanchez
Elio Rojas
Francisco Lorenzo
Hector Julio Avila
Victor Manuel Cayo
Argenis Mendez
Fernando Guerrero
Edwin Rodriguez
Francisco Contreras
Jenifel Vicente

Ortiz got robbed against Cruz and i got the fight to prove it. That **** was in DR and he lost a SD. sadly the rematch was going to happen but Cruz died in the plane crash.

The Underboss
01-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Walter Mercado's then-girlfriend also died on that plane crash.

EngorgedW/Blood
01-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Dominican Republic:

Joan Guzman
Giovanni Lorenzo
Merqui Sosa
Victoriano Sosa
Agapito Sanchez
Elio Rojas
Francisco Lorenzo
Hector Julio Avila
Victor Manuel Cayo
Argenis Mendez
Fernando Guerrero
Edwin Rodriguez
Francisco Contreras
Jenifel Vicente

My last name.

NAPO
01-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Walter Mercado's then-girlfriend also died on that plane crash.

And El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico too and thank god they decided to take another plane.

Lokotron
01-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Ortiz got robbed against Cruz and i got the fight to prove it. That **** was in DR and he lost a SD. sadly the rematch was going to happen but Cruz died in the plane crash.

Where you downloaded the fight?

NAPO
01-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Where you downloaded the fight?

My friend's grandfather is a boxing collector. he has most of the puerto ricans fighters careers.

The fight was in DR an it was on the late 60's so the video looks kind of weird.

Lokotron
01-24-2010, 01:26 AM
My friend's grandfather is a boxing collector. he has most of the puerto ricans fighters careers.

The fight was in DR an it was on the late 60's so the video looks kind of weird.

Yeah I doubt Carlos Ortiz got robbed just because the fight was in DR doesn't mean he got robbed and thats all you can say.

NAPO
01-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah I doubt Carlos Ortiz got robbed just because the fight was in DR doesn't mean he got robbed and thats all you can say.

There was a reason an immediate rematch was requested because people saw it the other way around.

silvrcelica01
01-24-2010, 01:55 AM
There was a reason an immediate rematch was requested because people saw it the other way around.

^ this guy aint puerto rican, hes a wannabe... hes actually venenzuelen... hes on the puerto rican nuts so its obvious he'll think its a robbery.

Mares
01-24-2010, 05:19 AM
LMFAO are you Mexican because if you are you should know how to write in Spanish.

i know a little bit but its not very good.. well doesn't matter anyway, maybe in the future i will try learning some more when going to mexico.