View Full Version : Mike Tyson UK Dinner tour. Has anyone previously been???

al_capone
09-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I was interested in going.

The gold ticket package is 200 which is steeeep. It promises you a photo with Mike.

However i have heard a few things that are putting me off.

I heard he wont sign anything for you due to the auctions they have after and you only get a photo.

I also read that he actually bolted after only taking one photo in one of the previous dinners and every one who paid an extra 150 or so for the photo got shafted.

Has anyone been? What was it like? Did you get an autograph?

Funny thing is i met Tyson at Jet nightclub in Vegas last year but seeing i was out with my friends and he was too i shock his hand but didnt have a pen for an autograph and didn't want to bother him for a photo in a night club when he was with his lady.

SORRY MEANT TO PUT THIS IN THE OTHER FORUM.

The_Visitation
09-12-2009, 03:45 AM
I heard he wont sign anything for you due to the auctions they have after and you only get a photo.

That's always the case with these sort of things; the promoters won't let them do it even if they want to. Even more so here, presumably, as they are charity gigs and presumably the auctions are a major source of the money raised.

al_capone
09-12-2009, 07:32 AM
That sucks. Im not paying 200 if i cant even get his autograph. 200 for a photo, no way. Especially considering i already seen him and shock his hand.

Savino
09-12-2009, 07:50 AM
I know someone who went a Tyson dinner speech few years ago and said it was awesome. Think he paid around 500 for a ticket and got his pic with Tyson.

al_capone
09-12-2009, 07:54 AM
You know if he got an autograph?

I heard after one of the dinners a few people just went to his hotel and got pictures and autographs for free.

Savino
09-12-2009, 10:18 AM
You know if he got an autograph?

I heard after one of the dinners a few people just went to his hotel and got pictures and autographs for free.

I'm not sure but will text him and ask him for you.

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Im going...Anyone wants to meet up with the Gad my peoples off here wanna link and have a few drinks smoke some trees with ur boy holla im there next month got my ticket..

300 is for the dinner ****** like me dont need feeding im there to meet Tyson only
30 boys it cost me for the speech...

GJC
09-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Wear ear muffs just in case Mike's dinner is late :)

Benncollinsaad
09-12-2009, 12:13 PM
How much does he charge for calling you a *****?:D

al_capone
09-12-2009, 01:18 PM
The 30 tix are stall tix. You only get a picture with him with the 200 ticket.

But i have heard people just walked upto his table and asked before and he said yes. I also heard he bailed after giving ONE of the many people who forked out for 300 a tick to get a picture.

Thank you to the person who said theyd call and ask.

Benncollinsaad
09-12-2009, 03:06 PM
People gotta be crazy to pay that much just to see a washed up nutcase. Got nothing against Tyson personally, but all this guru stuff is too much!

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 04:58 PM
The 30 tix are stall tix. You only get a picture with him with the 200 ticket.

But i have heard people just walked upto his table and asked before and he said yes. I also heard he bailed after giving ONE of the many people who forked out for 300 a tick to get a picture.

Thank you to the person who said theyd call and ask.

How much u wanna bet me now i dont get a pic?

I know the guy whos putting the thing on mate
i would get a pic anyway regardless..Ive got some peeps with me who are gonna disturb the security crew while i sneak up for the shot..

Like i'd pay 200 for a dinner..Who the fuk is cooking that gorden ramsey?
No dinner is worth a 2 spot

D-MiZe
09-12-2009, 04:59 PM
How much u wanna bet me now i dont get a pic?

I know the guy whos putting the thing on mate
i would get a pic anyway regardless..Ive got some peeps with me who are gonna disturb the security crew while i sneak up for the shot..

No dinner is worth a 2 spot

Not even if you were given a pound of weed as a complimentary gift?

:lol1:

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Not even if you were given a pound of weed as a complimentary gift?

That may twist my arm a little D

lolol

But on a real anyone heading out to the Wolves one im there
just holla in this thread if your going...

D-MiZe
09-12-2009, 05:01 PM
That may twist my arm a little D

lolol

But on a real anyone heading out to the Wolves one im there
just holla in this thread if your going...

I live near Wolves.

Don't think I'm going to the dinner though...

al_capone
09-12-2009, 05:04 PM

LOOOOL good luck. Please post on here when you get your pic, i can just imagine it, the photo will have a security guard with his hands around your throat while you smile with Tyson looking at you like WTF. LOL

Seriously though i hope you have good night and get your photo.

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I live near Wolves.

Don't think I'm going to the dinner though...

D if you change your mind mate hit me up we have a smoke together G
it would be a good night out...

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 05:06 PM
LOOOOL good luck. Please post on here when you get your pic, i can just imagine it, the photo will have a security guard with his hands around your throat while you smile with Tyson looking at you like WTF. LOL

Seriously though i hope you have good night and get your photo.

The way i see it mate that man i watched since i was a kid even when could'nt get to see the fights i found a way im having a pic...

Hence bringing the lads along so while the security tackle them i'll be there with mikey looking like were best buddies

lol

The RealDeal
09-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Guys, Mike Tyson lost his young daughter earlier this year, coupled with all his past problems and mental health issues there is a good chance he is not in the right frame of mind right now and is alittle Autograph / Camera shy.

A little more respect for the guy would be nice, anyways its not as if he is getting all the money, it goes to promoters and I think a charity too ?

Naps
09-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Im going...Anyone wants to meet up with the Gad my peoples off here wanna link and have a few drinks smoke some trees with ur boy holla im there next month got my ticket..

300 is for the dinner ****** like me dont need feeding im there to meet Tyson only
30 boys it cost me for the speech...

If he's going to Manchester I'll go. Does anyone have the tour information?

The Gully Gad
09-12-2009, 06:10 PM
If he's going to Manchester I'll go. Does anyone have the tour information?

He should be naps...
I know there is a few places he is visiting ...

COYS
09-13-2009, 10:59 AM
anyone got a link so i can look at ticket prices please?

al_capone
09-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Jimmy Clyne Promotions Present:
AN EVENING WITH MIKE TYSON 'COMING BACK TO THE FANS'
Special Guest Alan Minter
Compared by Mark Peters 'The Baddest Man On The Planet' entertains fans at the Civic Hall this November.

Gain first-hand insight into the fascinating world of 'Iron Mike' Tyson, including stories from his life and career.

Special guests on the night include England's very own former Undisputed World Middleweight Champion - Alan Minter among others of boxing stars, straight from the Las Vegas strip and also the UK's number one Pink tribute act - Misunderstood.

Tyson explains his reason for bringing his show to Wolverhampton - 'I just want to meet and greet as many of the ordinary fans, the fans who rooted for me when I was up and rooted for me when I was down.' ...and i'm a big fan of the midlands

VIP tickets are available @ 200 + VAT from:
Jimmy Clyne Promotions Ltd
01376 331982 (mon-fri : 10am-6pm)
07954 200062 10am-10pm

VIP guests will be treated to a champagne meet and greet reception with Tyson plus individual photo, front row seating at the show which includes live music, a question and answer session and live auction plus entrance to the aftershow dinner and party.
Don't miss your chance to be part of this exclusive event!

CLASSIC QUOTE "Im a big fan of the midlands" lol, Tysons quotes just get better.

MIKE TYSON 2009 TOUR PACKAGES
PLATINUM SPONSOR PACKAGE

~ 1 TABLE OF 10 VIP TICKETS
~ 1 PHOTO WITH MIKE TYSON P.P
~ COMPANY LOGO ON PHOTO BACK DROP PLUS LINKS FROM TOUR WEBSITE
~ PAGE IN COMMEMERATIVE PROGRAM
~ CHAMPAGNE MEET AND GREET WITH MIKE PLUS OTHER VIP GUESTS
~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ ENTRANCE TO AFTERSHOW PARTY WITH MEAL INCLUDED
~ FRONT ROW SEATING AT BOTH SHOW AND MEAL
~ PLATINUM MIKE TYSON GOODIE BAG

TOTAL COST 3000 +V.A.T PER TABLE
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE CORPORATE PACKAGES DESIGNED FOR COMPANYS AND ARE NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL RESALE

GOLD VIP TICKETS

~ 1 PHOTO PER TICKET WITH MIKE TYSON
~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ PREFERENTIAL SEATING AT SHOW AND MEAL, ( FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS)
~ GOLD MIKE TYSON GOODIE BAG

TOTAL COST 200+V.A.T PP OR 2000 + V.A.T PER TABLE OF 10

SILVER TICKETS

~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ 1 TOUR PHOTO OF MIKE TYSON
~ TOTAL COST 25 PP

DATES

4TH NOVEMBER WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL
6TH NOVEMBER BELFAST WATERFRONT
7TH NOVEMBER FIVE LAKES ARENA MALDON ESSEX
8TH NOVEMBER CARDIFF CIA

SILVER TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGH TICKEMASTER UK AND IRELAND.THEY WILL BE ON SALE ON
24TH AUGUST 2009 AT 9 AM. ALL GOLD VIP AND PLATINUM TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGH JIMMY
CLYNE PROMOTIONS LTD.

DATES ARE ABOVE

COYS
09-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Jimmy Clyne Promotions Present:
AN EVENING WITH MIKE TYSON 'COMING BACK TO THE FANS'
Special Guest Alan Minter
Compared by Mark Peters 'The Baddest Man On The Planet' entertains fans at the Civic Hall this November.

Gain first-hand insight into the fascinating world of 'Iron Mike' Tyson, including stories from his life and career.

Special guests on the night include England's very own former Undisputed World Middleweight Champion - Alan Minter among others of boxing stars, straight from the Las Vegas strip and also the UK's number one Pink tribute act - Misunderstood.

Tyson explains his reason for bringing his show to Wolverhampton - 'I just want to meet and greet as many of the ordinary fans, the fans who rooted for me when I was up and rooted for me when I was down.' ...and i'm a big fan of the midlands

VIP tickets are available @ 200 + VAT from:
Jimmy Clyne Promotions Ltd
01376 331982 (mon-fri : 10am-6pm)
07954 200062 10am-10pm

VIP guests will be treated to a champagne meet and greet reception with Tyson plus individual photo, front row seating at the show which includes live music, a question and answer session and live auction plus entrance to the aftershow dinner and party.
Don't miss your chance to be part of this exclusive event!

CLASSIC QUOTE "Im a big fan of the midlands" lol, Tysons quotes just get better.

MIKE TYSON 2009 TOUR PACKAGES
PLATINUM SPONSOR PACKAGE

~ 1 TABLE OF 10 VIP TICKETS
~ 1 PHOTO WITH MIKE TYSON P.P
~ COMPANY LOGO ON PHOTO BACK DROP PLUS LINKS FROM TOUR WEBSITE
~ PAGE IN COMMEMERATIVE PROGRAM
~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ FRONT ROW SEATING AT BOTH SHOW AND MEAL
~ PLATINUM MIKE TYSON GOODIE BAG

TOTAL COST 3000 +V.A.T PER TABLE
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE CORPORATE PACKAGES DESIGNED FOR COMPANYS AND ARE NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL RESALE

GOLD VIP TICKETS

~ 1 PHOTO PER TICKET WITH MIKE TYSON
~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ PREFERENTIAL SEATING AT SHOW AND MEAL, ( FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS)
~ GOLD MIKE TYSON GOODIE BAG

TOTAL COST 200+V.A.T PP OR 2000 + V.A.T PER TABLE OF 10

SILVER TICKETS

~ ENTRANCE TO SHOW
~ 1 TOUR PHOTO OF MIKE TYSON
~ TOTAL COST 25 PP

DATES

4TH NOVEMBER WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL
6TH NOVEMBER BELFAST WATERFRONT
7TH NOVEMBER FIVE LAKES ARENA MALDON ESSEX
8TH NOVEMBER CARDIFF CIA

SILVER TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGH TICKEMASTER UK AND IRELAND.THEY WILL BE ON SALE ON
24TH AUGUST 2009 AT 9 AM. ALL GOLD VIP AND PLATINUM TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGH JIMMY
CLYNE PROMOTIONS LTD.

DATES ARE ABOVE

thanks for that, damn im on holiday that week!!!

Numa
09-18-2009, 12:54 AM
lol not surprised we're seeing Mike at a dinner tour.

Infern0
09-18-2009, 01:45 AM
200 quid for an evening with iron mike seems like a steal to me, with or without an autograph.

Uturn
11-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Going to Cardiff tonight to see Mike. Anyone been to any of his tours?

lyrical
11-08-2009, 09:01 AM
I went to one with Tyson and Bruno in Birmingham 2005 was amazing.

steven.hughes32
11-13-2009, 06:52 PM
i went to cardiff it was brilliant met mike got a picture with him had a good meal and champaine reception best 200 i spent

ironjab
11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
i was at the cardiif one, brilliant