View Full Version : realised a few things about FN4 online

sterling
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I beat 2 guys today that had winning records with over 100 fights ! while i only had 28 fights in total with a even record lmao both by knock out too.
There must be padders online and i realised FN4 isnt a out boxers game lol

ИATAS
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
well before the recent patch you could see your opponents record before fight. So what that meant was a lot of *******s would ONLY fight bums, they would pick on guys with losing records, so they would have padded records, guys with records 300-5, **** like that.

That changed with the patch. You can no longer cherry pick because you can no longer see your opponents record. So what you're seeing (if you look at the leaderboards), are guys who had awesome records suddenly losing a lot of fights and dropping down the leaderboards rapidly. It's awesome.

So the guys you fought were probably guys who benefited from the way it was prior to the patch release and are now getting schooled.

robjr
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
yea cant fight on the outside as succesfully as i could on fnr3

District 9
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
does you gain more experience by beating fighters? like stamina, speed, etc?

Crazylegs77
09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
well before the recent patch you could see your opponents record before fight. So what that meant was a lot of *******s would ONLY fight bums, they would pick on guys with losing records, so they would have padded records, guys with records 300-5, **** like that.

That changed with the patch. You can no longer cherry pick because you can no longer see your opponents record. So what you're seeing (if you look at the leaderboards), are guys who had awesome records suddenly losing a lot of fights and dropping down the leaderboards rapidly. It's awesome.

So the guys you fought were probably guys who benefited from the way it was prior to the patch release and are now getting schooled.

wow its just like real boxing!!