View Full Version : sparring

Alexandros
09-08-2009, 12:18 PM
im very hesitant on throwing combos during sparring coz im not really comfortable on it yet but in the end i forced some in the final minutes with lots of it and i got hit hard but i also hit him... didnt felt so bad coz i got headgear :haha:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0Q4lZWckkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0Q4lZWckkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 01:07 PM
the two of you do not belong in the ring,play chess,and just watch boxing on tv:boxing:

_LOAD_THE_LEFT_
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
^.......and fire the camera man!

Alexandros
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
then post your vidz i wanna see wat u got haha u guys are bums ffs i bet u dont even know how to punch or even take a punch. Its easy to troll and make an alt if your a bum :haha: :haha:

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 11:15 AM
you are not displaying any thing near to a boxer,the two of you are not fighters,if you want to learn go to your local gym and i am sure someone can help:boxing::boxing:

Alexandros
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
how do u know when u dont even know **** u just making alts and troll coz when u troll wid ur real account u got nothing to put with coz just a lame fat bummer with no chance at boxing or any kind of sport :haha:

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 12:03 PM
sparring is a good way of combative sport and exercise,when the two of you get proper training you will enjoy the sport,you cannot display this type of showing and expect a good reaction:boxing:

Alexandros
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
a trolls reaction doesnt count i got many great advice here since i started posting vidz since i was a beginer up to now which really helped me a lot. Well u losers should just be ignored :D

Casparrr
09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Ignore mrboxer, i bet he is just some fat ass lame kid who can't even box. Someone who i would call a keyboard warrior.

Alexandros
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
i would accept his criticisms not matter how harsh if he was better than me but i think this bum won't even last 20secs in a real fight.

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 03:50 PM
i hope that a trainer will be able to help,i just saw the video again and i could not stop laughing:arabia:

Del Coqui
09-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Your too tentative coz your still afraid of getting hit, get used to getting hit, relax, start throwing one twos and the rest will com. From what I saw, your out of distance, get your feet closer and stay there, look for openings and dont go anywhere.

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
they do not know how to throw one twos,watch the video again and when you stop laughing you will see that:boxing:

xxMidgetxx
09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Wow thats just sad. Stop talking about that troll ish your just not meant for boxing stop.

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 06:44 PM
i am not making fun of the individuals,i am just pointing out that they have no boxing skills at all:boxing:

Alexandros
09-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Your too tentative coz your still afraid of getting hit, get used to getting hit, relax, start throwing one twos and the rest will com. From what I saw, your out of distance, get your feet closer and stay there, look for openings and dont go anywhere.

u really saw it there, thanx imma work on it :luvbed:

supRa
09-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Wow thats just sad. Stop talking about that troll ish your just not meant for boxing stop.

lol shut up n00b!

:ninja:

bagwellchamp1
09-12-2009, 02:34 PM
i thought it was pretty good. didnt look like yall wer really in there 2 do work but both of u showed skill.. post more

MKultra
09-12-2009, 02:39 PM

WOW DUDE you got to be kidding your new and dont know anything about boxing and im sure your not even close to his skill and you saying **** like that. Dont talk **** then expect people to till you whats the best bag glove and then best sparring glove and im sure in week youll be saying wats best headgear. This fourm is so stupid.

Lokotron
09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
im very hesitant on throwing combos during sparring coz im not really comfortable on it yet but in the end i forced some in the final minutes with lots of it and i got hit hard but i also hit him... didnt felt so bad coz i got headgear :haha:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0Q4lZWckkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0Q4lZWckkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wich one are you and how old are you?I would like to box you.