View Full Version : my introduction and I want to turn PRO

ticklegore_
09-04-2009, 01:32 PM
hi everyone I'm new here
my name is Josh I'm 18 years old and I live in Trumann (Arkansas)

my favorite boxer is Ali my style is also like his...... I box with my hands down but I'm more aggressive than Ali
I also like bruce lee alot becuz he meant so much to martial arts and also sugar ray robinson becuz hes the best boxer of all time..... my friends actually call me sugar ray spence :)
I'm also very religious like a lot of boxers btw God is always first in my life

I'm 6'1 and weigh around 160 lbs

I've been boxing for a long time as an amateur now but I'm running out of competition so I was wondering how hard it is to turn pro

any feedback pls thx??------

mrboxer
09-04-2009, 01:36 PM
very hard,dont bother just sit back and enjoy watching:usa2:

ticklegore_
09-04-2009, 01:38 PM
very hard,dont bother just sit back and enjoy watching:usa2:

but I think it cud rly work out for me cuz I still havent been beaten in an amateur fight and everyone that sees me box always says im a natural

mrboxer
09-04-2009, 01:47 PM
watch it on tv it will be entertaining,then you could watch reruns of the beverly:boxing: hillbillies

RightHooker
09-04-2009, 04:15 PM
but I think it cud rly work out for me cuz I still havent been beaten in an amateur fight and everyone that sees me box always says im a natural

What's your amateur record?

mrboxer
09-04-2009, 04:39 PM
it has to be a good one:popcorn:

sammiza567
09-04-2009, 05:40 PM
if your so good then you should have a good trainer to answer this for you.

sammiza567
09-04-2009, 05:41 PM
but more likely you just backyard box with friends and they suck so you think your a natural. good luck kid ali.

ticklegore_
09-04-2009, 06:19 PM
if your so good then you should have a good trainer to answer this for you.

well I have no trainer cuz there is no boxing gym nearby but I thaught myself boxing by watching videos etc.... and I'm by far the best boxer in the neighbourhood I have an amateur fight record of 50-0 so I really want to become pro becuz I heard guys like De La Hoya had 200-5 records or something and I have not even 1 loss yet

ticklegore_
09-04-2009, 06:21 PM
but more likely you just backyard box with friends and they suck so you think your a natural. good luck kid ali.
no most of the people I box with watch boxing too and know the proper techniques... and theyve watched a lot of pros and say I should turn pro too given my amateur record so far

sammiza567
09-04-2009, 08:24 PM
sorry its just your original post was a little something you would normally hear a backyard boxer say. not doubting your skillz its just if your fighting usa boxing with a 50-0 record i would assume some promoter would have talked to ya by now. just listen to your coach he knows best.

Junito-Rulez
09-04-2009, 08:47 PM
dante1613 i want vidz, you don't get 50-0 without getting attention. Did you win competitions, golden gloves,etc..
If you want to become a pro and if you're not a troll, BS would happy to help you in your quest. I started real boxing this year and i want to be a pro too.

RightCross94
09-04-2009, 09:55 PM
no most of the people I box with watch boxing too and know the proper techniques... and theyve watched a lot of pros and say I should turn pro too given my amateur record so far

that not an amateur record. "amateur" doesn't mean poor quality boxing with mates in a backyard. Amateur just means you dont get paid, amatuer boxing is organised and regulated just like pros but under different rules. You need a gym and a trainer.

RightCross94
09-04-2009, 09:58 PM
dante1613 i want vidz, you don't get 50-0 without getting attention. Did you win competitions, golden gloves,etc..
If you want to become a pro and if you're not a troll, BS would happy to help you in your quest. I started real boxing this year and i want to be a pro too.

practically no one gets to 50-0 in the amateurs, thats madness. Even top level amateurs have lots of losses on their record (well not heaps but you know, often 15-20 or more).

And yes, even if someone did (and im sure some rare people have, i think breland was like 110-1) they would have definitely been noticed and would have entered tons of tournaments.

Junito-Rulez
09-04-2009, 10:07 PM
The only amateur fighter who had an undefeated record i can recall was Sugar Ray Robinson.

*Jean_Pierre*
09-04-2009, 10:09 PM
SOunds like an Alt to me,
but if your serious, find a good boxercise gym and get yourself a good trainer. Mine is one of the best and she has personally trained Britney Spears and Matthew McConnelly. I am also undefeated in non contact sparring, and plan to turn pro after a couple of Am fights.

Stoppage
09-04-2009, 10:19 PM
If you're serious about turning pro, know that you can't go back to amateurs after.

In order to turn pro, you need a boxing license. I would recommend that you ask your trainer to help you get it. You need to fill out an application form and I'm not sure but you might have to have your doctor approve of it. Shouldn't be that hard, though, considering there's people who don't even do amateurs and still get a license.

lilevil
09-04-2009, 11:00 PM
but if your serious, find a good boxercise gym and get yourself a good trainer. Mine is one of the best and she has personally trained Britney Spears and Matthew McConnelly. I am also undefeated in non contact sparring, and plan to turn pro after a couple of Am fights.

Wth is non contact sparring

Junito-Rulez
09-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Wth is non contact sparring

He thinks about jerking off with boxing gloves on.

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
He thinks about jerking off with boxing gloves on.

HA, HA !:owned:

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 01:35 AM

How the hell can you be undefeated in non contact sparring?

Tell me you're an alt.

RightCross94
09-05-2009, 01:40 AM
How the hell can you be undefeated in non contact sparring?

Tell me you're an alt.

what the hell is non contact sparring?

*Jean_Pierre*
09-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Non contact sparring has been devised to maximise benefit to injury ratio and increase speed, reflexes and technique over brute force. Instead of just doing full contact sparring two or three times a week proponents can spar every day without having to take time off due to injury, in my case it also protects my face from marks which is essential as I work as a part time model.

Alexandros
09-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Non contact sparring has been devised to maximise benefit to injury ratio and increase speed, reflexes and technique over brute force. Instead of just doing full contact sparring two or three times a week proponents can spar every day without having to take time off due to injury, in my case it also protects my face from marks which is essential as I work as a part time model.

:haha: :haha: :wank:

Equilibrium
09-05-2009, 03:38 AM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

RightCross94
09-05-2009, 04:41 AM

:lol1: :lol1: ahahahahha

:rofl:

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 05:41 AM
well I didn't want to show off but since you guys don't believe my amateur record I'll post the vid

it appears I'm not allowed to post URLs to other sites because I don't have 15 posts yet but just go to youtube and search for "Josh Spence"-------- my channel is also called dante1613 and there you can find many of my amateur fights including a highlight video

my amateur record is 50-0-1 to be completely fair..... I had 1 draw

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 05:43 AM

I'll keep this in mind in the future..... I sometimes have headaches after sparring and then I have troube doing my homework

BG_Knocc_Out
09-05-2009, 06:02 AM
Oh me god, lmao, I thought you were an alt. I'm surprised your even real. Don't fight with your hands down just because you like Ali. Don't emulate styles, you do whats comfortable, and without any training, you can't even tell yourself what's comfortable. I see you trying to emulate Ali in your boxing videos, and trying to be Bruce Lee in your MMA video. You may look cool in school, but your ridiculous to me. You need ALOT of work. And I'm surprised your even 50-0. Even I went 24-2 as far as backyard boxing goes. Although, it seems you don't live in a well populated area. Just go to boxinggyms.com, there's always a gym near you, you just don't know it. And quit being a wannabe boxer man. I'm sick of teenagers who think just because they throw on a pair of gloves that that makes them hot ****. It's an insult to us. Especially when you flaunt it.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 06:22 AM
**** off BG!!---- youre probably just jealous cuz my amateur record is better than yours and I do feel comfortable fighting with my hands down did you even see the video ???

BG_Knocc_Out
09-05-2009, 06:34 AM
**** off BG!!---- youre probably just jealous cuz my amateur record is better than yours and I do feel comfortable fighting with my hands down did you even see the video ???

Yes, Im jealous of a kid who learns everything he does from instructional videos. Haha. I saw the guys you faught, and they werent impressive at all. And like a said, you shouldnt be determining whats comfortable when you havent even been trained. Thats just bold ignorance. And why do you speak like a child? Trust me, your natural body frame is bigger than mine, but as far as backyard opposition, I faught the same sized guys as you, which in most eyes would be pretty impressive for a 115 lb'er. You know nothing of boxing, especially since your views on it are so cliche. Ali? I know the guys a legend, but every casual boxing fans favorite is Ali. Your not broad, especially since you think you can go straight to the pros without a real amatuer background. ****, even Charlie Zelenoff would tear you limb from limb. Step off the boards, get an education, and make smart moves in life, there are steps to dreams, you cant just extend your arm and grab them.

Equilibrium
09-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Holy ****ing ****, i hadn't really looked at this thread. I though this was going some clown with a couple of real amateur fights that thought he could go pro, like Zelenoff or something.

Then i saw this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1uXe9ykWv4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1uXe9ykWv4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol1:

Thats not amateur, thats not even boxing, hell it's not even fighting. It's just some ****ing kids play fighting in some backyard. I was doing that **** when i was 8 before i ever thought about boxing.

You just flail your arms around like some ghetto *****es going at it, you call that punching?

If you want to go pro, join a gym and learn to box, cause you won't go far with that clown ****.

Man, i honestly feel bad for you that you had the balls to come here, say that you are a 50-0 amateur and THEN post that ****. You shouldnt have posted that man.

You're either the greatest troll this forum has ever seen or a complete moron.

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 10:42 AM
All I can say is, Wow.

mrboxer
09-05-2009, 10:54 AM
who are these stiffs in the video,they look like they are doing a skit from a three stooges movie.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Yes, Im jealous of a kid who learns everything he does from instructional videos. Haha. I saw the guys you faught, and they werent impressive at all. And like a said, you shouldnt be determining whats comfortable when you havent even been trained. Thats just bold ignorance. And why do you speak like a child? Trust me, your natural body frame is bigger than mine, but as far as backyard opposition, I faught the same sized guys as you, which in most eyes would be pretty impressive for a 115 lb'er. You know nothing of boxing, especially since your views on it are so cliche. Ali? I know the guys a legend, but every casual boxing fans favorite is Ali. Your not broad, especially since you think you can go straight to the pros without a real amatuer background. ****, even Charlie Zelenoff would tear you limb from limb. Step off the boards, get an education, and make smart moves in life, there are steps to dreams, you cant just extend your arm and grab them.
too long didnt read

Thats not amateur, thats not even boxing, hell it's not even fighting. It's just some ****ing kids play fighting in some backyard. I was doing that **** when i was 8 before i ever thought about boxing.

You just flail your arms around like some ghetto *****es going at it, you call that punching?

If you want to go pro, join a gym and learn to box, cause you won't go far with that clown ****.

Man, i honestly feel bad for you that you had the balls to come here, say that you are a 50-0 amateur and THEN post that ****. You shouldnt have posted that man.

then what do you call a fight between two boxers who are amateurs moron???
All I can say is, Wow.
thanks man I appreciate it

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 11:40 AM
and one more thing equilibrium you idiot of course a highlight video is going to look a bit clumsy but that doesnt take away that I beat everyone I fought........look at one of my fights seperately and youll get a better image of my skill ffs

mrboxer
09-05-2009, 11:45 AM
all i see are non athletic people running around doing nothing,boxing is easy to learn but you have to want to learn stop making these shamble like videos that in no way are even remotely close to being any where near a boxer:boxing:

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 12:09 PM
all i see are non athletic people running around doing nothing,boxing is easy to learn but you have to want to learn stop making these shamble like videos that in no way are even remotely close to being any where near a boxer:boxing:

**** you ***** why dont you show us a video of you boxing you keyboard warrior are you 50-0 I think NOTTTT

RightHooker
09-05-2009, 12:11 PM
OMG that video is too much.

:gay:

mrboxer
09-05-2009, 12:21 PM
**** you ***** why dont you show us a video of you boxing you keyboard warrior are you 50-0 I think NOTTTTyou should send the video to americas funniest videos you would easilty get first prize,the title of the video, amatuers gone wild:boxing:

FalconsRB
09-05-2009, 12:27 PM
practically no one gets to 50-0 in the amateurs, thats madness. Even top level amateurs have lots of losses on their record (well not heaps but you know, often 15-20 or more).

And yes, even if someone did (and im sure some rare people have, i think breland was like 110-1) they would have definitely been noticed and would have entered tons of tournaments.

u believ that lad?

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Um, "White Shadow," I mean, er, Dante. . . .

That's not boxing. That's not even close.

Amateur boxing is a sport. There are rules. There is a league.

In America, fights you can claim as an amateur have to be done through USA Boxing. You need a passbook, and a doctor's OK, and a coach to sign off on your application. You have to compete at actual matches, against actual opponents, with actual rules.

Otherwise, you're just jerking off and calling it sex.

You cannot claim your backyard record as "50-0" if all 50 fights were non-sanctioned. No way, no how.

You have had zero fights.

I'm in the Master Division, and it's hard to get opponents at my age. I've had 4 official USA Boxing fights, and am 3-1, with 1 KO.

However, I have had 12 charity bouts, 5 of which were judged and 7 of which were inter-gym exhibition bouts (EDIT: No judges, just a ref and a crowd.) I am 4-1 in the judged bouts. However, even though one of these ended by retirement and 2 others by stoppage, I can't claim any of them as a knockout or even a win. They are not in my passbook. They did not happen. They were glorified sparring, that's all.

So my record is 3-1, with 1 KO. Period. Full stop.

Boxing is a sport of rules. Play by them or hang up your gloves.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 12:29 PM
you should send the video to americas funniest videos you would easilty get first prize,the title of the video, amatuers gone wild:boxing:

I'm still waiting for your video internet tough guy and dont judge everything by the highlight video you idiot check this fight
check this fight where I beat nathan who has very good boxing fundamentals he also watches a lot of boxing and trains a lot but my skills were too much for him
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmGhGclzm0c&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmGhGclzm0c&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm still waiting for your video internet tough guy and dont judge everything by the highlight video you idiot check this fight
check this fight where I beat nathan who has very good boxing fundamentals he also watches a lot of boxing and trains a lot but my skills were too much for him

How did you determine you "beat" him? Curious.

Tell you what, if your skills are so good, get a passbook. Go to a gym, pay the $35 for your passbook and application, and go get some ring time. It should be no problem for you to climb through the am's if you're as good as you say you are.

Hearnsz
09-05-2009, 12:33 PM
u believ that lad?

It's true. So you better believ it. ;)

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 12:35 PM
How did you determine you "beat" him? Curious.

watch the video smartass its pretty obvious

FalconsRB
09-05-2009, 12:36 PM
It's true. So you better believ it. ;)

HE is not counting the times he was robbed.

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 12:40 PM
watch the video smartass its pretty obvious

It is NOT obvious. You barely touched him. And every time he throws a punch, you flinch. You had no ref. You have no judges. You've had no training.

You're a phony and a wannabe.

You want respect? Get in the game. Till then, you don't get it from me.

FalconsRB
09-05-2009, 12:44 PM
It is NOT obvious. You barely touched him. And every time he throws a punch, you flinch. You had no ref. You have no judges. You've had no training.

You're a phony and a wannabe.

You want respect? Get in the game. Till then, you don't get it from me.

I give him respect for shwing us his vid, a lot of xbox 360 boxers here.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 12:46 PM

lollol thats what I was thinking.........this fraidycat guy got 4 fights and is saying i'm not a boxer while I've had 51 LOL pretty hypocritical

RightHooker
09-05-2009, 12:51 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmGhGclzm0c&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmGhGclzm0c&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
HAHAHA!

You don't have 'very good boxing fundamentals' if you keep pulling your head away from punches with your chin up in the air. I won't even go into his flailing punches. If you were actually as good as you like to think you are he would have been on the floor (er....grass) real quick.

mrboxer
09-05-2009, 01:00 PM
this is a bad display of boxing,two people throwing wild rights missed lefts and off balance foot work,americas funniest videos would love this,title, how not to box:boxing:

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 01:24 PM
lollol thats what I was thinking.........this fraidycat guy got 4 fights and is saying i'm not a boxer while I've had 51 LOL pretty hypocritical

You have not had 50 fights.

sammiza567
09-05-2009, 01:25 PM
i take it back. you are horrible. you are not 50-0. you have 0 fights. gtfo.

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 01:32 PM
This guy Dante has had 50 fights and he's still afraid of getting hit? LMAO. He thinks that flinching is a defensive tactic.

He should definitely go pro. Maybe he could fight Zelenoff.

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 01:35 PM

He gets respect from me when he gets a trainer and gets in the ring.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 01:36 PM
This guy Dante has had 50 fights and he's still afraid of getting hit? LMAO. He thinks that flinching is a defensive tactic.

He should definitely go pro. Maybe he could fight Zelenoff.
its not flinching idiot its a defensive manoeuvre Muhammad Ali used the same technique just watch his fights thats where I learned it.........just because you dont have the reflexes for it doesnt meant you should bash me

pyrovampx
09-05-2009, 01:44 PM
You have not had 50 fights.

Wow this idiot thinks that he's a better boxer because he fought 50 morons who can't fight for ****. kid get into a boxing gym and I dare you to box someone with 4 fights. you'll get your ass handed to you. Those 4 fights are with real boxers not school kids.

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 01:44 PM
its not flinching idiot its a defensive manoeuvre Muhammad Ali used the same technique just watch his fights thats where I learned it.........just because you dont have the reflexes for it doesnt meant you should bash me

Ali kept his eyes open.

Alexandros
09-05-2009, 02:00 PM
lol @ your fundamentals.... :haha: :haha:

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 02:22 PM
kid get into a boxing gym and I dare you to box someone with 4 fights. you'll get your ass handed to you. Those 4 fights are with real boxers not school kids.

Of course, if I were to use the OP's math -- i.e., count unsanctioned fights and score all unjudged bouts to myself because I thought I won -- I would be 14-2 with 4 KO's. I wonder if that would change his tune? (Edit: Maybe 13-3. One of those exhibition fights I certainly would've lost. And I AM IN NO WAY CLAIMING THIS RECORD, just pointing out what a moron the OP is.)

Gotta wonder if he's an alt, though. Claims to be from Arkansas but spells "maneuver" as "manoeuvre." I think he's one of our buddies from across the pond who's using some asshammer's YouTube vids to mess with our heads.

Man, this board needs a mod. To ban dip****s like the OP, either way.

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 02:25 PM
too long didnt read

then what do you call a fight between two boxers who are amateurs moron???

thanks man I appreciate it

D'hoh:twak:

Trrmo
09-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Of course, if I were to use the OP's math -- i.e., count unsanctioned fights and score all unjudged bouts to myself -- I would be 14-2 with 4 KO's. I wonder if that would change his tune?

Gotta wonder if he's an alt, though. Claims to be from Arkansas but spells "maneuver" as "manoeuvre." I think he's one of our buddies from across the pone who's using some asshammer's YouTube vids to mess with our heads.

Man, this board needs a mod. To ban dip****s like the OP, either way.

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Except his fight are real, yours are make believe.

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 02:48 PM

Is this one of your so called "real bouts" from your 50-0 record? You guys stopped every 60 seconds to take a breather? You can't even do that in sparring, let alone amateurs.

JoHnNyBoXeR
09-05-2009, 02:54 PM

lol... that kid sucks.. i would stop him very quickly he's madd stiff.. listen im not gonna sit here and bash you.. but if u want to be taken serious in the boxing world u need to do real boxing... thats backyard 'boxing' .. you're pretty good at the bakyard thing but real boxing isn't just learning by wAtching boxing and hitting a bag. those arent real boxing fundamentals there at all,.. if u fight a real fight against a real trianed boxer with your feet all over the place youd be hitting the deck.. get to a gym.. and one of my trainers is a boxing promoter if you really wanna come to ny and fight a real pro fight..

MKultra
09-05-2009, 03:20 PM
amatuer fights are not taken place in backyards. Both of you have no boxing skill what so ever. it looks like a random street fight with all that wide swinging.

ticklegore_
09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
amatuer fights are not taken place in backyards. Both of you have no boxing skill what so ever. it looks like a random street fight with all that wide swinging.

not all my fights take place in my back yard smartass some take place in the park and other places

JoHnNyBoXeR
09-05-2009, 03:43 PM

not all my fights take place in my back yard smartass some take place in the park and other places

lol i think that was his point

rskumm21
09-05-2009, 03:47 PM

You hear that guys; The Park. In your face!

Яша
09-05-2009, 04:43 PM
You have had ZERO fights. I repeat ZERO. not 50, ZERO. That is NOT amatuer fights, thats fooling around in the back yard with some boxing gloves. Real amatuer fights are in the ring with a ref not in the back yard with friends that has zero boxing experience. Have you even been in a REAL gym? I doubt it. You would not even win one amatuer fight if you fight like you did in those video's. Get out of your imaginary world where you think you are the next muhammad ali and have a 50-0 amatuer record and get in a REAL gym and have some REAL amatuer fights.

Source
09-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Of course, if I were to use the OP's math -- i.e., count unsanctioned fights and score all unjudged bouts to myself because I thought I won -- I would be 14-2 with 4 KO's. I wonder if that would change his tune? (Edit: Maybe 13-3. One of those exhibition fights I certainly would've lost. And I AM IN NO WAY CLAIMING THIS RECORD, just pointing out what a moron the OP is.)Haha I love to see him in the ring with you, i think he pisses his pants only by pressure itself. :boxing:

Now serious about those video's.. this is what they call.. a street brawl?? :bottle:
Only thing your 'opponent' does is throwing a lot -of the same- uncontrolled punches. It's more like swinging his arms.
Did he saw a bee or is he just trying to fly?

fraidycat
09-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Haha I love to see him in the ring with you

Nobody wins when you box a guy who'd lose a fistfight to Miley Cyrus.

You know, if he's in Arkansas, he should just get his pro license and look up Kid Thunder. They're about the same size. And Hartley could use another tomato can, I'm sure.

We could start a Remedial Boxing league. Zelenoff, Strege, Hartley. . . . now Flinchy the Backyard Champ. It would be like having boxing in the Special Olympics.

MKultra
09-06-2009, 12:54 AM

You made my day when i read that thank you.

mgkirkpatrick
09-06-2009, 01:29 AM

i want to reply.. but i have to believe this is just someone having a laugh with an alt.

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 01:34 AM
i want to reply.. but i have to believe this is just someone having a laugh with an alt.

It's gotta be.

What sucks is, someone found this asshammer's YouTube vids, and those are not faked. I hope the real backyard boxer in those vids never comes on this forum; his ass would be lunchmeat.

mgkirkpatrick
09-06-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't think I've seen anyone that punch shy in their first sparring session.. and this dude has 50 'fights'... give me a ****ing break.

btw good to see you back fraidy. had wondered if you were still punching on. sounds like you have been.

RightCross94
09-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Lol yeah im fairly sure it's just some alt, i did a similar thing last year as ''future champion"

i personally think i did better than this guy

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 02:04 AM
I don't think I've seen anyone that punch shy in their first sparring session.. and this dude has 50 'fights'... give me a ****ing break.

btw good to see you back fraidy. had wondered if you were still punching on. sounds like you have been.

Got in a car wreck and screwed my neck up last year, put boxing away, got my NSCA CPT, found a local gym, joined their team and had a few bouts here and in Canada, quickly ran out of opponents (Master Division, not that many 35+ fighters out here), started coaching, quit coaching due to conflicts with the gym owner.

I still go back to my old gym about once a week but I doubt I'll compete in the am's much longer, if ever again. This neck injury feels like I'm playing Russian Roulette every time I step in there for keeps. Got a hypermobile joint at the C3-C4 junction and had a big chunk of disc cut out. Still thinking about becoming a personal trainer, just need to get serious and get some cards made up.

Smokin' Caesar
09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
50-0 is a great record, keep it up

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 11:34 AM
50-0 is a great record, keep it up

thanks-----I heard the best amateur record so far was 110-1 so maybe I wont turn pro just yet but get 61 more fights and hopefully win them all then I can be 111-0 and break that record........but to bad I'm not getting paid thats what I would like about pro.... I also already fight without headgear in my fights so thats a good preparation for pros I think

Source
09-06-2009, 12:02 PM
thanks-----I heard the best amateur record so far was 110-1 so maybe I wont turn pro just yet but get 61 more fights and hopefully win them all then I can be 111-0 and break that record........but to bad I'm not getting paid thats what I would like about pro.... I also already fight without headgear in my fights so thats a good preparation for pros I thinkIf you have a record of 51-1, why don't you make a photo of your Passbook and upload it here?

:sigh1:

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 12:18 PM
If you have a record of 51-1, why don't you make a photo of your Passbook and upload it here?

:sigh1:

I already said I'm not pro yet what are people on about is it so hard to understand????---------------

Source
09-06-2009, 12:25 PM
My guess is that you're the only one that has a problem of understanding the defenition of 'Amateur Boxing'. (Let alone the respect for some -real- Amateur Boxers.)

Go read the rules
(http://usaboxing.org/assets/documents/attached_file/filename/8349/2008_Rulebook_FINAL.pdf)
---

Edit:
Let me copy this:
After you register with USA Boxing as an amateur boxer you will receive your passbook in the mail or it will come to the location of your boxing club. If you have a fight before you get the book, your club should have some on hand. They will contain a face pic of you and your personal and club info followed by places to list your win/loss info.

---

Now, go play some 'tag' with your friend. :sucks:

Alexandros
09-06-2009, 01:02 PM
this bum wont even make it in the ams lolol he got no skills or anything at all. :haha: :D

Source
09-06-2009, 01:14 PM
this bum wont even make it in the ams lolol he got no skills or anything at all. :haha: :D
That is where his signature kicks in:

'If you're not, pretend you are...' (an Amateur Boxer) :loser:

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 01:26 PM
That is where his signature kicks in:

'If you're not, pretend you are...' (an Amateur Boxer) :loser:

**** off *****!!! dont disrespect Muhammad Ali he was better than you will ever be!!!!!!!!!

Alc
09-06-2009, 01:43 PM
well you disrespect him even more by saying you fight like ali

Alexandros
09-06-2009, 02:09 PM
:haha: :haha: :wank:

Source
09-06-2009, 02:21 PM
**** off *****!!! dont disrespect Muhammad Ali he was better than you will ever be!!!!!!!!!
First of all, that was directed at you and has nothing to do with M. Ali.
Second to that, i am doing recreational boxing, which means, i learn the same as (the beginning/casual) Amateur Boxer, without the fights/competition. In short, For Fun. (I did some intern competition inside the gym i was but that was off the record). So duh, i'm not even trying 'to be as good as him'.

Go to a gym, you lack discipline... And a lot more.
Offtopic: I wonder how he would do in a gym.. He has a hard time learning something here -that he ain't a Amateur, seriously doubting how he would learn something in the gym.

Alexandros
09-06-2009, 02:34 PM
napoleon once said " a picture is worth a thousand words" :D
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/Zheel/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 02:50 PM
First of all, that was directed at you and has nothing to do with M. Ali.
Second to that, i am doing recreational boxing, which means, i learn the same as (the beginning/casual) Amateur Boxer, without the fights/competition. In short, For Fun. (I did some intern competition inside the gym i was but that was off the record). So duh, i'm not even trying 'to be as good as him'.

Go to a gym, you lack discipline... And a lot more.
Offtopic: I wonder how he would do in a gym.. He has a hard time learning something here -that he ain't a Amateur, seriously doubting how he would learn something in the gym.
you just owned yourself noob..... now I see why youre hating on me youre just jealous because Ive had fights and you havent now shut up moron you exposed yourself
napoleon once said " a picture is worth a thousand words" :D
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/Zheel/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
and a video is worth a thousand pictures so a video is worth hundredthousand words you dumbass whats the point anyway I cant even see the picture?????????

Source
09-06-2009, 02:55 PM
There is a difference between

A: Not fighting because i do not intend to go to tournaments aka doing it for fun.
B: Thinking that you fight and bragging about a tag-game in the backyard.

I had better intern fights in my gym then your backyard ballet, so stop bragging.
That i don't fight in tournaments doesn't mean i don't train.
Sparring was a part of that training and no your backyard ""fights"" are not real fights, heck they are not even close to a proper sparring.

I let you know when i'm jealous....

No, it's not comming.
:bsflag:

shyboirank#1
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
your not ali.... stop dreaming your not the only kid that wants to turn pro ... and if i were u come to l.a baby to find some competition and youll find some black and mexican competition that is off the hook :)

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I could be wrong about this asshammer. I initially thought Zelenoff was an alt. When I flew down to Charlie's gym to spar him, I was half-expecting it to be KingDosia or someone, and we'd have a laugh and go grab a beer.

This guy is either a really smart alt or a really dumb boxer.

JoHnNyBoXeR
09-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I could be wrong about this asshammer. I initially thought Zelenoff was an alt. When I flew down to Charlie's gym to spar him, I was half-expecting it to be KingDosia or someone, and we'd have a laugh and go grab a beer.

u actually flew to spar with zelenoff lol.. what happened

rskumm21
09-06-2009, 05:48 PM
I watched your video and you don't even wrap your hands before putting on gloves... That says it all.

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I watched your video and you don't even wrap your hands before putting on gloves... That says it all.

the bones in my hands are pretty strong because I do certain exercises that I learned from Bruce Lee that strenghten the knuckles.......like hitting a tree over and over a lot of current martial artist also do it nowadays and they also don't wear gloves.......I also hit my heavy bag barehanded even often

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 06:26 PM
u actually flew to spar with zelenoff lol.. what happened

I've told the story here before, but the girl at the front desk at his gym told me that their gym doesn't allow contact sparring. She also said she hadn't seen Charlie in quite some time -- in fact, she didn't even remember him until I did an impression of him.

Yet, he was "ready to turn pro" at the time, too. :buttkick:

Let's talk boxing, because there's an object lesson, here. And maybe we'll get something worthwhile out of this, whether the OP is an alt or not.

You guys remember the Hartley-Zelenoff fight, right? Remember what ended it? Not Z-Bag getting knocked out of the ring -- I'm talking about the crux of that (very short) fight.

Hartley threw a looping punch that hit ol' Chuckles square in the face. It was an artless punch, an overextended overhand that he scooped from the canvas and threw with all his weight behind it, but it was the kind of punch that, if it connects, leaves you stumbling around the ring and seeing an Indian with a spare horse beckoning you into the woods.

Watch the vid; Charlie just shut down, right there. He went into shock, the same way everyone does the first time you catch a big shot square in the face. Come on -- you all remember your first big, "Oh, ****!" punch you took. You might've been 8 years old, but you remember it. I was 35, and I remember it clearly. For about a month, the memory of it would wake me up at night.

It's just human nature to freeze right then -- your body does not naturally know what to do. You need to train your body what to do when you take a punch like that: to stay on your feet, to keep your guard up, to realize that you're not going to die, to push the panic aside. Because your rational brain shuts down and you go on instinct. The problem is, that first time you have no parallel to draw from, and that's how we cope with danger: your "instincts" start scouring the databank for similar circumstances in our memory in the hopes that it can adapt those experiences to the current situation. You take a punch like that, you will stand there like a deer in the headlights unless it's happened before and you've pushed through it. You've got to get hit, people. Every concussion has a silver lining.

Charlie went into pro boxing without ever having been hit hard. Not once. And you can see it in that fight.

If the OP is not an alt, he needs to at least let someone beat his face in a few times so he gets used to it. 'Cuz that backyard pattycake bull**** won't do it. He's never even BLED. He'll get killed.

Charlie is lucky that his opponent was Hartley; Z-Bag went up against a guy who was, what, 0-13? and barely escaped with his life. Seriously; a second punch like that could've killed him. Can you imagine what an actual boxer would do to him? Or to Strege? Or to the OP, assuming he's real?

Talk amongst yourselves.

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 06:50 PM
The punch I refer to in the above post is at 1:39. The fight was over right there; the ref should've stopped it. EDIT: Z was clearly stunned and not fit to continue, IMO.

30 seconds later Zelenoff spits out his mouthpiece. Then he quits. Then he wants to fight again. Then he quits again. NO IDEA what to do. His rational brain has shut down.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And if you watch the fight up to that point, you can see Charlie flinching away from punches, same as Flinchy The Backyard Wonder, here. Never been hit. Wary as hell of that big, scary, black glove. :owned:

EDIT AGAIN: Jesus Holy **** Christ. He has a manager. And he's now calling himself "Z Money." (http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=446405&cat=boxer)

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 07:23 PM
The punch I refer to in the above post is at 1:39. The fight was over right there; the ref should've stopped it. EDIT: Z was clearly stunned and not fit to continue, IMO.

30 seconds later Zelenoff spits out his mouthpiece. Then he quits. Then he wants to fight again. Then he quits again. NO IDEA what to do. His rational brain has shut down.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And if you watch the fight up to that point, you can see Charlie flinching away from punches, same as Flinchy The Backyard Wonder, here. Never been hit. Wary as hell of that big, scary, black glove. :owned:

EDIT AGAIN: Jesus Holy **** Christ. He has a manager. And he's now calling himself "Z Money." (http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=446405&cat=boxer)

THOSE are pro boxers??? lmao they suck they probably have no boxing experience before their pro carreer lol thats why they look like flailing retards--------------and I have been hit fraidycat you idiot apart from my boxing matches I also been in a lot of streetfights so I know what Im in for

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 07:25 PM
THOSE are pro boxers??? lmao they suck they probably have no boxing experience before their pro carreer lol thats why they look like flailing retards--------------and I have been hit fraidycat you idiot apart from my boxing matches I also been in a lot of streetfights so I know what Im in for

The guy who lost was the last guy on this forum who talked **** like you did, and went pro without any training or amateur fights.

The other guy is one of the worst pro boxers on the planet, 0-13. Er, 1-13, now.

They both box better than you, BTW.

Source
09-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Street fighting IS NOT the same as boxing.
It's true that some trainers picked up some good street fighters to have them come to the gym and drill the fundementals of boxing in them.

But those to you lack, a trainer and a gym.

----

Get both and get a Passbook for like $40,- and get some real fights.
If you are as good as you claim, get those 50 wins in your passbook, thén you have all the experience you claim to have.

Яша
09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
thanks-----I heard the best amateur record so far was 110-1 so maybe I wont turn pro just yet but get 61 more fights and hopefully win them all then I can be 111-0 and break that record........but to bad I'm not getting paid thats what I would like about pro.... I also already fight without headgear in my fights so thats a good preparation for pros I think

you have had ZERO amatuer fights. get it? ZERO. fighting in your backyard is NOT an amatuer fight. amatuer fights are in a RING, in COMPETITIONS with referee, licensed fights y'know? you obviously does not know what an amatuer fight is.

the fact that you said you fight without headgear also pretty much proves you are NOT fighting real amatuer fights, since amatuer fights requires headgear.

what you are doing is fooling around in the backyard with boxing gloves.

TheTruthIs
09-06-2009, 08:04 PM
this dude has to be an alt. who found these backyard retards vids and is having a laugh. It is kinda funny.

But an easy way to find out is, get him to send one of you a message from that youtube acct saying this is him posting on boxing scene. If he does, then my apologies for calling you a fake retard OP, as it would then be clear you are a bonafide legit retard.

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Street fighting IS NOT the same as boxing.
It's true that some trainers picked up some good street fighters to have them come to the gym and drill the fundementals of boxing in them.

But those to you lack, a trainer and a gym.

----

Get both and get a Passbook for like $40,- and get some real fights.
If you are as good as you claim, get those 50 wins in your passbook, thén you have all the experience you claim to have.

I never claimed street fighting is the same as boxing I just say it adds to my experience.....a lot of the guys I box with are rookies who only got experience in streetfighting for the matter of fact and I whoop their asses showing them what the sweet science is about

Source
09-06-2009, 08:27 PM
I never claimed street fighting is the same as boxing I just say it adds to my experience.....a lot of the guys I box with are rookies who only got experience in streetfighting for the matter of fact and I whoop their asses showing them what the sweet science is aboutThen, what are you waiting for?
Get your Passbook and have those wins written down in it..!

:boxing:

BG_Knocc_Out
09-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I never claimed street fighting is the same as boxing I just say it adds to my experience.....a lot of the guys I box with are rookies who only got experience in streetfighting for the matter of fact and I whoop their asses showing them what the sweet science is about

LMAO!!! You? Showing them the "Sweet Science"? Nothing you do is skilled! At all! The way you flail your head around takes no skill, the way you throw those ugly punches takes no skill, etc, etc. The guys you fight are the same Highschool talk-a-lota-trash jocks, they think they are tough and make up storys of fights, and your believing them and trying to credit yourself by saying they have "experience".

I never claimed street fighting is the same as boxing I just say it adds to my experience.....

You contradicted yourself bigger than all your claims toward everyone else. So if street fighting isn't boxing, how can it give you boxing experience? Explain that to me Genius.

Hearnsz
09-06-2009, 08:30 PM
this dude has to be an alt. who found these backyard retards vids and is having a laugh. It is kinda funny.

But an easy way to find out is, get him to send one of you a message from that youtube acct saying this is him posting on boxing scene. If he does, then my apologies for calling you a fake retard OP, as it would then be clear you are a bonafide legit retard.

I already messaged this dude on myspace and it appears he's for real. I couldn't believe it at first either lol.

BG_Knocc_Out
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I already messaged this dude on myspace and it appears he's for real. I couldn't believe it at first either lol.

I know, I messeged him on there too, he hasn't even replied.

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM

Seriously? PM me his MySpace.

ticklegore_
09-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Then, what are you waiting for?
Get your Passbook and have those wins written down in it..!

no man whats the point on having it on paper when I already have it on video I'm not going through all those procedures and get another 50 wins just to get it on paper.....Im just gonna go try and find a promoter and show him my video proof of my fights

Source
09-06-2009, 08:36 PM
''Just to have it on paper'' shows the rest of the world that you fought real matches with a real judge in a real ring with real protection on.

BG_Knocc_Out
09-06-2009, 08:39 PM
''Just to have it on paper'' shows the rest of the world that you fought real matches with a real judge in a real ring with real protection on.

Don't forget Real Boxers.

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 08:42 PM
no man whats the point on having it on paper when I already have it on video I'm not going through all those procedures and get another 50 wins just to get it on paper.....Im just gonna go try and find a promoter and show him my video proof of my fights

Josh, you go right ahead. Get a promoter. Come back from time to time and let us know how it goes.

While you're at it, get Tom Spiros to train you, and see if you can hit up Zelenoff's manager.

Source
09-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Don't forget Real Boxers.
Haha thanks, forgot that one yeah :boxing:

Dirt McGirt
09-06-2009, 09:24 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum, so i thought id get my first post in right here!

To be honest I don't believe you are actually being serious, but its hilarious either way, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you just being incredibly stupid.

You seem to have a distinct lack of understanding in what amateur boxing actually is, and until you listen to what people here are telling you and stop being so arrogant then no one is ever going to even begin take you seriously.

Stop toy-fighting with your neigbours, join a boxing gym and then come back and let everyone know how your getting on.

BG_Knocc_Out
09-06-2009, 09:26 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum, so i thought id get my first post in right here!

To be honest I don't believe you are actually being serious, but its hilarious either way, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you just being incredibly stupid.

You seem to have a distinct lack of understanding in what amateur boxing actually is, and until you listen to what people here are telling you and stop being so arrogant then no one is ever going to even begin take you seriously.

Stop toy-fighting with your neigbours, join a boxing gym and then come back and let everyone know how your getting on.

Great first post, welcome!

rskumm21
09-06-2009, 10:50 PM
the bones in my hands are pretty strong because I do certain exercises that I learned from Bruce Lee that strenghten the knuckles.......like hitting a tree over and over a lot of current martial artist also do it nowadays and they also don't wear gloves.......I also hit my heavy bag barehanded even often

I give up.

pyrovampx
09-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I hope I get to see a professional fight where his mom and dad and family and friends come and they're all rooting him on. He feels like a champ he knows he's going to win by knockout and then he gets in the ring. Wakes up 3 days later and realizes he's a ****ing joke and we never see this guy on BS:fingersx:

JoHnNyBoXeR
09-06-2009, 11:29 PM
I hope I get to see a professional fight where his mom and dad and family and friends come and they're all rooting him on. He feels like a champ he knows he's going to win by knockout and then he gets in the ring. Wakes up 3 days later and realizes he's a ****ing joke and we never see this guy on BS:fingersx:

he'll be in for a rude awakening and a dose of reality

fraidycat
09-06-2009, 11:56 PM
I give up.

LMAO. I'm right there with you.

Alexandros
09-07-2009, 01:46 AM
something tells me he will be great coz he is the next zelenoff :D

Яша
09-07-2009, 02:33 AM

what the **** are you talking about "another" 50 fights? ***** you have had ZERO amatuer fights. you may have 50 backyard fooling around joke fights with friends but you have had ZERO amatuer fights.

RightCross94
09-07-2009, 03:10 AM

:rofl: "adds to your experience" come the **** off it, you are a rookie *****

If you are for real, (which i doubt although zelenhoff turned out to be a real guy and hearnz mentioned a myspace or something) ill give you a challenge: Go down to a real boxing gym (i'd invite you to mine but im fairly sure we live on opp sides of the world) and see if you can get a spar there, explain all your credentials and yes, go ahead, claim you've had 50 real fights....hop in for some rounds with one of the good or even just ok fighters there

then see how badly hurt your **** talking can get you when you can't back it up

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I know, I messeged him on there too, he hasn't even replied.
I don't check myspace every day ***** I havent been on there in 2 days saturday this moron Marias messaged me on myspace mocking my boxing and mentioning this site so I assume thats Hearnsz ---------but you are all idiots anyway why cant you just give me some constructive advice no one is answering to my question about turning pro but everyone is just hating ffs

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 11:18 AM

wtf does it matter if there are judges and all that bull**** the principle is the same idiot,,,,, and the proof is there for the rest of the world in my videos

mgkirkpatrick
09-07-2009, 11:33 AM
no the principle isn't the same.

here's what i really hope.. i hope you join a gym.. do a real training session, learn some fundamentals, spar and train with some real fighters.. do this 4-6 times a week for at least 6 months.. and then maybe have 1 REAL amateur fight....
... because if you do.. you'll be back on here bumping this thread apologising to everyone for being such a stupid ignorant cunt.

you have NO fights. and you have NO understanding of what it takes to be a successful professional boxer.

Яша
09-07-2009, 11:34 AM
wtf does it matter if there are judges and all that bull**** the principle is the same idiot,,,,, and the proof is there for the rest of the world in my videos

no its not the same thing. in amatuer boxing you fight real fighters and not just some friends in the backyard. your supposed 50-0 amatuer record doesnt count because none of those fights have been actual amatuer fights. Have you even been in a gym? get in a gym and have some REAL amatuer fights, you'll get your ass kicked guranteed. you have zero technique, no defense, no footwork and no power. you keep your hands down trying to imitate muhammad ali but the thing is you don't even have one 0,0000001% of the talent that muhammad ali had. your punches are thrown incorrect, you are just flailing and slapping with your hands. it seems you don't even know what a jab is. keep your hands like that and punch like that in a REAL amatuer fight and you'll get KTFO.

Fidday
09-07-2009, 11:39 AM
u gotta give it to him, that mothe****er has got some good reflexes

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 11:43 AM
no its not the same thing. in amatuer boxing you fight real fighters and not just some friends in the backyard. your supposed 50-0 amatuer record doesnt count because none of those fights have been actual amatuer fights. Have you even been in a gym? get in a gym and have some REAL amatuer fights, you'll get your ass kicked guranteed. you have zero technique, no defense, no footwork and no power. you keep your hands down trying to imitate muhammad ali but the thing is you don't even have one 0,0000001% of the talent that muhammad ali had. your punches are thrown incorrect, you are just flailing and slapping with your hands. it seems you don't even know what a jab is. keep your hands like that and punch like that in a REAL amatuer fight and you'll get KTFO.
they aren't all my friends jackass--------------------------and as I said before there is no gym close to my house but what can I learn in a gym anyway that I cant learn from Muhammad Ali fights????? I can even do the Ali shuffle not many boxers know how to do that watch at 0:10
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPsDH2dAew&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPsDH2dAew&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 11:45 AM

finally someone who isnt DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Яша
09-07-2009, 11:49 AM
they aren't all my friends jackass--------------------------and as I said before there is no gym close to my house but what can I learn in a gym anyway that I cant learn from Muhammad Ali fights????? I can even do the Ali shuffle not many boxers know how to do that watch at 0:10
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPsDH2dAew&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjPsDH2dAew&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the fact is all guys that you fight in your videos suck and obviously have no boxing experience(and neither do you). a real amatuer fighter would knock your head off clean if you fight like that.

most boxers can do the ali shuffle, hell its not even that hard, thats the only thing you can do properly. you suck at boxing plain and simple and you will get exposed like the fraud you are when you fight some real fighter and not just some bum of the street on your backyard.

Яша
09-07-2009, 11:54 AM
finally someone who isnt DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!

the only one here delusional are YOU, you seriously think you are gonna be able to turn pro? do you really think you will be as good as ali? that is ridicilousley delusional to think. you havent even won a real fight yet. your record stands 0-0 and it will be 0-1 as soon as you get your first amatuer fight. Pretty much everybody here are telling you like it really is yet we are delusional? lmfao, its pretty much obvious that its a huge huge differnce in class between you and REAL amatuer fighter. you will get EXPOSED like the fraud you are as soon as you get into a real boxing ring.

Яша
09-07-2009, 11:56 AM

his reflexes has not even been tested. he is fighting bums on his backyard that can't punch for **** and neither can he.

he thinks he can learn boxing by just watching muhammad ali fight, lmfao. majority of us here have been training boxing in a REAL gym for YEARS yet he thinks he is better than us by just fighting bums in his backyard and watchin muhammad ali.

mgkirkpatrick
09-07-2009, 12:12 PM
dante, i see you're online.. have a look at some real amateur prospects..

http://www.aiba.org/ <--- there are live fights being streamed from the world champs right now. i doubt whether any of these guys have a 50-0 record, but you might want to check them out.

rskumm21
09-07-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't check myspace every day ***** I havent been on there in 2 days saturday this moron Marias messaged me on myspace mocking my boxing and mentioning this site so I assume thats Hearnsz ---------but you are all idiots anyway why cant you just give me some constructive advice no one is answering to my question about turning pro but everyone is just hating ffs

You know why you're not getting any constructive criticism? It's because you wouldn't take any from the beginning. You feel you know everything about the way the sport works and you don't know ****. You are basically mocking all of the real amateur and pro boxers who have spilled their blood and sweat in the ring. Do you wake up everyday and run 5 miles? Do you train in the gym 2-3 hours a day for 6 days a week? Do you travel all over the state to get a match, and some times show up and have it canceled? Do you take punches in the face and solar plexus in sparring 3-4 days a week and keep pushing forward? No; yet you want to act like you're on the same level as the amateur fighters that do all of the above an a regular basis. You are judging us based on what your standards of what a real amateur boxer is, when you made these standards up on your own and they don't have anything to do with the sport of boxing. Open up your mind to what some of the people are saying on here, do a little research and then come back. You say your idol is Ali? I suggest you read up on him and the history of how he got started, then maybe you'll start to comprehend that this ain't no walk in the park, or backyard, or, wherever you decide to have your glorified cat-fights. Real boxing is held inside the ring. Not in any open space where you have all the room in the world to run around like a chicken with his head cut off. Your "fights" don't count, can't you see that? You quoted "The Sweet Science"? Well if you really have some love and respect for it, you'd heed the advice of some of the posters on here and not shoot everything down. My advice;go to a boxing gym, talk to a trainer, tell him your story, and see what he says. I'm pretty sure you'll get the same response from him as you did on here, if not even harsher. That being said, good luck kid.

fraidycat
09-07-2009, 01:12 PM
You know why you're not getting any constructive criticism? It's because you wouldn't take any from the beginning. You feel you know everything about the way the sport works and you don't know ****. You are basically mocking all of the real amateur and pro boxers who have spilled their blood and sweat in the ring. Do you wake up everyday and run 5 miles? Do you train in the gym 2-3 hours a day for 6 days a week? Do you travel all over the state to get a match, and some times show up and have it canceled? Do you take punches in the face and solar plexus in sparring 3-4 days a week and keep pushing forward? No; yet you want to act like you're on the same level as the amateur fighters that do all of the above an a regular basis. You are judging us based on what your standards of what a real amateur boxer is, when you made these standards up on your own and they don't have anything to do with the sport of boxing. Open up your mind to what some of the people are saying on here, do a little research and then come back. You say your idol is Ali? I suggest you read up on him and the history of how he got started, then maybe you'll start to comprehend that this ain't no walk in the park, or backyard, or, wherever you decide to have your glorified cat-fights. Real boxing is held inside the ring. Not in any open space where you have all the room in the world to run around like a chicken with his head cut off. Your "fights" don't count, can't you see that? You quoted "The Sweet Science"? Well if you really have some love and respect for it, you'd heed the advice of some of the posters on here and not shoot everything down. My advice;go to a boxing gym, talk to a trainer, tell him your story, and see what he says. I'm pretty sure you'll get the same response from him as you did on here, if not even harsher. That being said, good luck kid.

If this board had a mod, he should close the thread on this note. Best post yet.

HitmanHaynes7
09-07-2009, 01:33 PM
well that record sound a lil overboard... 50-0? with no boxing gym? im an ametuer boxer outta knoxville and my records 7-0 and its a ***** to have an undefeated record in the south... and ur trainer would have this answered 4 u if u had one..

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 01:35 PM
well that record sound a lil overboard... 50-0? with no boxing gym? im an ametuer boxer outta knoxville and my records 7-0 and its a ***** to have an undefeated record in the south... and ur trainer would have this answered 4 u if u had one..
yes here too man......I find it harder and harder to find opponents who want to face me

Яша
09-07-2009, 01:41 PM
yes here too man......I find it harder and harder to find opponents who want to face me

its because you have had ZERO amatuer fights, your fights are in your own backyard ffs. you have NOT had a REAL amatuer fight. your amatuer record is 0-0.

LVBoxer1
09-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Dude, stfu. You dont get the point. It doesnt mean ****, that your 50 and 0. It doesnt mean squat. You never have had a sanctioned match, so to anyone that has the power/need to make someone pro, your 0-0-0. Get over it. If you want to be a pro boxer, gom join and gym, and see you in about 6-7 years. Go to a local gyms trainer, and tell him your 50-0. He'll laugh at you, cause he'd know if a local was 50-0. Just get over yourself, keep fighting scrubs in your back yard, maybe one day one will catch you and youll fall and crack your head on some rocks.

Яша
09-07-2009, 01:42 PM

listen man this guy dante1613, has not even been in a gym. he has had ZERO amatuer fights. he fights bums with no boxing experience in his own backyard and call them amatuer fights. ****in ridicilous. his amatuer record is 0-0, NOT 50-0.

Source
09-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Give it up ***1071;***1096;***1072;, he just don't get it.
Lost case, waste of energy.

Only positive about this thread is the raise of postcount.

:sucks:

Яша
09-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Give it up ***1071;***1096;***1072;, he just don't get it.
Lost case, waste of energy.

Only positive about this thread is the raise of postcount.

:sucks:

yeah I know, he is just to ignorant and retarded to even know what a REAL amatuer fight is. but im notta gonna stop, I am gonna get it in his head no matter how retarded it is that his record is 0-0 and not 50-0. seriously this fraud-bum will get exposed imdietly when he steps into a REAL amatuer fight.

fraidycat
09-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Maybe we're going about this wrong.

Do we have any registered am's in Arkansas who'd care to invite this guy to their gym for some sparring and a reality check? He's a middleweight.

Dirt McGirt
09-07-2009, 03:16 PM
I can even do the Ali shuffle not many boxers know how to do that watch at 0:10

Guys, did you check that out? Holy **** on a stick, he really can do the Ali shuffle! I take it back man, i shouldnt have called you stupid, i was wrong.....

.....retard is much more appropriate.

Joachim
09-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I cant believe this thread is still going. Please shut this down.

TheTruthIs
09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Every time I run into one of these backyard boxing vids, can't help but wonder...

wtf are they thinking?
:Thinkingo

Now we know.

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 06:18 PM
yeah I know, he is just to ignorant and retarded to even know what a REAL amatuer fight is. but im notta gonna stop, I am gonna get it in his head no matter how retarded it is that his record is 0-0 and not 50-0. seriously this fraud-bum will get exposed imdietly when he steps into a REAL amatuer fight.

wtf is your problem man I havent used to word "amateur" lately I understand now that it werent amateur fights that I had but it were still fights that are on tape and can be viewed as proof-----------------it are BOXING FIGHTS so my BOXING FIGHTS record is still 50-0 wtf does it matter if there are judges or not ..........cant you morons just accept that or are you really that jealous

Яша
09-07-2009, 06:25 PM
wtf is your problem man I havent used to word "amateur" lately I understand now that it werent amateur fights that I had but it were still fights that are on tape and can be viewed as proof-----------------it are BOXING FIGHTS so my BOXING FIGHTS record is still 50-0 wtf does it matter if there are judges or not ..........cant you morons just accept that or are you really that jealous

it still sucks and its the only kind of fights you can win. if you would have a an amatuer fight against a real experirenced fighter and not just some bum of the street and you will get KTFO guaranteed. you are just beating guys that have no boxing experience at all(neither do you) and you think you are good. you have not met one real fighter ever and when you do you will get exposed as the fraud you are.

and lmao at you thinking we are jealous. do you even realise how bad you look on those videos? you have no techniqe, no defense, no footwork and no power.

Яша
09-07-2009, 06:27 PM
when are you gonna have REAL fight anyway? you will need atleast a few REAL amatuer fights before you turn pro. because those fights you have doesnt count, not ****in close.

ticklegore_
09-07-2009, 09:10 PM
when are you gonna have REAL fight anyway? you will need atleast a few REAL amatuer fights before you turn pro. because those fights you have doesnt count, not ****in close.
are those official amateur fights with judges and stuff really needed to turn pro????? I can just as well approach a promoter with the boxing fight footage I already have and then I can probably turn pro in no time then I dont have to waste my time in those judged amateur fights

fraidycat
09-07-2009, 10:58 PM
are those official amateur fights with judges and stuff really needed to turn pro????? I can just as well approach a promoter with the boxing fight footage I already have and then I can probably turn pro in no time then I dont have to waste my time in those judged amateur fights

:drillserg Yes, you do. How can you expect to go pro at a sport you've never played?

You get out of this sport what you put into it. And you've had 50 "boxing matches" and still haven't learned how to jab. Do the math.

joe90210
09-08-2009, 12:43 AM
if you want to fight pro, contact stacy goodson, he's a fat **** promoter down in arkansas and he puts bums like you on boxing cards called TPS (Trailer park series). there are a bunch of fights on youtube you can watch

http://stateofboxing.com/T.P.S.html

MKultra
09-08-2009, 12:48 AM
What a epic thread. Congratulations everyone on being a part of boxingscene history. lol

'Sugar' Freddi
09-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow, I don't know what to say man but you've go to have a trainer. If you fight like that in backyards, you're not going to learn ****. 50-0? Fighting bums who never trained or had a trainer before? Bull**** man. Get your self to a gym and find a trainer first then see how you do in amateurs, because that's not amateur fighting.

RightCross94
09-08-2009, 01:24 AM

:rofl: shut the **** up *****

So it seems this guy is real, its the same dude in all the vids, and he seems to have a myspace

this is too good

Dude, you arent a boxer, you havent had any fights, that **** is not boxing calling it boxing is an insult to real boxers who train hard at real gyms to do real boxing

Whereas you dont train, are a fake boxer and and all you do is ****ing around in backyard or park doing some bull**** fighting with fellow unskilled retards...see the difference

You're a ****ing loser, i pissed myself laughing in that video when that hick working the camera was trying to give advice "throw combinations jawsh!" LMAO :lol1: neither you or your hillbilly friend even know what proper combinations or technique are

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Has anyone actually contacted this guy through MySpace and checked that it's actually the same person?

Jim Jeffries
09-08-2009, 03:11 AM

Looks like you're in the right section. I suggest you train until you can throw punches for more than a minute without puking before finding a boxing gym that will teach you some fundamentals, because you don't have any, at all.

Just know that you have a lot of work to do before you should ever step in the ring with a real amateur boxer. Turn pro? Sure, if you want to be some tomato can for some wanna be prospect.

And you have to know how absurd it is for you to be counting these backyard pillowfights with your buddies as some sort of record. But best of luck, and if you do turn pro, please make another video, we could use the entertainment.

Ramamaiden
09-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Haven't laughed this much since Charlie Z threads haha.
It seems once a year we have "boxers" like this on this forum.
2007 andrew hartley
2008 charlie Z
2009 is this josh spence

I think Kid Thunder Hartley was on 2007, but still...once a year this clowns appear to entertain us all.
Thanks very much for this thread, it's been really funny xD

Btw, please go to a boxing gym at least once as soon as possible, even if you have to travel far away, because that way you will finally understand that what you are doing is not boxing.

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 11:11 AM
:rofl: shut the **** up *****

So it seems this guy is real, its the same dude in all the vids, and he seems to have a myspace

this is too good

Dude, you arent a boxer, you havent had any fights, that **** is not boxing calling it boxing is an insult to real boxers who train hard at real gyms to do real boxing

Whereas you dont train, are a fake boxer and and all you do is ****ing around in backyard or park doing some bull**** fighting with fellow unskilled retards...see the difference

You're a ****ing loser, i pissed myself laughing in that video when that hick working the camera was trying to give advice "throw combinations jawsh!" LMAO :lol1: neither you or your hillbilly friend even know what proper combinations or technique are
it is boxing you idiot what else do you call fighting with gloves on and only punching with no kicked we use all the boxing rules--------------------------------and I do train moron I have a heavy bag and I jump rope I also watch fights and learn from that

No, they are not necessary at all.

Go have a pro fight with no amateur experience (no actual boxing experience). I'm sure you'll do fine.
ah ok cool thanks I'll see if I can find a promoter

Яша
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
it is boxing you idiot what else do you call fighting with gloves on and only punching with no kicked we use all the boxing rules--------------------------------and I do train moron I have a heavy bag and I jump rope I also watch fights and learn from that

ah ok cool thanks I'll see if I can find a promoter

you have NO techiniqe at all, it looks like you don't even know what a jab is. you punch wrong that makes you punch weaker. you have no defence, you have no footwork. it looks like you have never had a boxing lesson in a real gym your whole life. How do you except to turn pro and be succesfull when you can't box properly? huh? how do you think that you are gonna be succesfull with out any real boxing training? and by real boxing training I mean real as in a gym with a trainer and not on the backyard with a bunch of bums.

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM
i saw the videos again and they remind me of a couple of roosters running around.:boxing:

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 11:29 AM
what kind of advice is that that is like putting a cat into a lions cage,everyone who is associated with this video are not fighters,they obviously have no skills at all they are no where near being a boxer,they look string beans,and you are telling them to turn pro,are you in on it,are you the cameraman:boxing:

Яша
09-08-2009, 11:40 AM

Go have a pro fight with no amateur experience (no actual boxing experience). I'm sure you'll do fine.

what? its possible to turn pro without zero amatuer fights? yeah well this guy will get ktfo even harder i suppose if he truns pro imdietly.

he walks in straight lines with no head movement and no guard, he will get KTFO guaranteed.

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
these guys want to turn pro in what,it can not be boxing,if freddie roach were to see these videos,he would be on the ground laughing so much,these people displaying this running around resembles a chicken running around with out its head,i can cleary see that the persons in the video lack any athletic skill.:boxing:

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Looks like you're in the right section. I suggest you train until you can throw punches for more than a minute without puking before finding a boxing gym that will teach you some fundamentals, because you don't have any, at all.

Just know that you have a lot of work to do before you should ever step in the ring with a real amateur boxer. Turn pro? Sure, if you want to be some tomato can for some wanna be prospect.

And you have to know how absurd it is for you to be counting these backyard pillowfights with your buddies as some sort of record. But best of luck, and if you do turn pro, please make another video, we could use the entertainment.

Holy Balls of Mary. Even Jeffries and I agree. Josh, if nothing else, you bring people together. Can we all join hands? "Kum Bah Ya, My Lord. . . ."

Allright, people. We've determined that this is, in fact, the real guy. He's been contacted through his MySpace by someone on this site and it appears we're not dealing with an alt. I owe someone a beer, I forget whom, though.

Josh, it's very simple. Here (http://www.boxinggyms.com/addresses/arkansas.htm) is a list of every licensed boxing gym in Arkansas. Buy yourself a mouthpiece and some handwraps and take a weekend trip to the nearest city with a boxing gym.

I browsed through them, and looking at them, I'd suggest Slug Out Boxing in Paris -- they have pros (with names like Danny "The Smashing Machine" Cruse and "Concrete" Connelly, you oughta find a good match up) but that's just me. Oison ***an looks about your size.

Tell them what you told us. That you've had 50 fights, you're undefeated, self-taught, and you want to go pro. Get in the ring with one of their prospects and go a few rounds, and then ask the owner for a fair assessment of what it would take for you to go pro. Have a friend video it so you can prove to us that we were wrong.

This thread is pretty much over -- and your cred here is pretty much nil -- until you prove us wrong. Go put your money where your mouse is. Godspeed.

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey, Josh, I haven't had my coffee, yet.

I just looked up Trumann, AR. You're an hour from Memphis.

First off, WTF? I drive further than that to train.

Next time Mommy goes into town, have her drop you off at Hadley's. http://hadleysboxing.com/ They train beginners; maybe you won't get killed.

I hope you do this. I really do. I hope that you learn from it. I hope you possess the grace and strength of character to look back at yourself long from now and laugh.

I hope that doing this puts you on the right path, that you find you LOVE boxing, you LOVE training, and have found a path for your life through this. And I pray that you don't get injured finding all this out.

I don't mean you any harm, friend; you just need to find out what this sport actually consists of.

Go do it.

Source
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM
what? its possible to turn pro without zero amatuer fights? yeah well this guy will get ktfo even harder i suppose if he truns pro imdietly.

he walks in straight lines with no head movement and no guard, he will get KTFO guaranteed.
I'm sure he was slightly sarcastic :)

@ Gym Fraidycat mentioned..Boxing Fundamentals
The basics of boxing includes the following:

Stance
Straight Punches
Balance
Slipping Punches
Picking Punches
Basic FootworkThat sounds like a good begin for him, won't you say :boxing:

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
make another video and submit them to americas funniest videos,you would take first place,:boxing:

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
thanks for the research fraidycat I looked up Oisin ***an and this popped up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oisin_***an it says his record is only 22-6 so ye he could be a good starter for me Ill look into it but I need to find a promoter first

Яша
09-08-2009, 01:28 PM
thanks for the research fraidycat I looked up Oisin ***an and this popped up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oisin_***an it says his record is only 22-6 so ye he could be a good starter for me Ill look into it but I need to find a promoter first

he would knock you the **** out. see the difference is he has 30 REAL PRO fights and probably some more REAL amatuer fights. while you have ZERO amatuer fights and have only fought bums with no boxing experience in your own back yard. LMFAO at you actually thinking you would have a chance against this guy.

Oisin ***an has fought world champs for **** sake yet you think you can beat him? you are DILUSIONAL.

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 03:07 PM
he would knock you the **** out. see the difference is he has 30 REAL PRO fights and probably some more REAL amatuer fights. while you have ZERO amatuer fights and have only fought bums with no boxing experience in your own back yard. LMFAO at you actually thinking you would have a chance against this guy.

Oisin ***an has fought world champs for **** sake yet you think you can beat him? you are DILUSIONAL.
well Oisin ***ans fights might have had judges in them but a boxing match is a boxing match so I would be the more experienced boxer and experience is really important in boxing

rskumm21
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
well Oisin ***ans fights might have had judges in them but a boxing match is a boxing match so I would be the more experienced boxer and experience is really important in boxing

More experienced??? This guy has fought the likes of Paul Spadafora, Chavez jr. and Amir Kahn. Amir ****ing Khan! I don't care how many backyard brawls you've had, this guys experience trumps yours in every way imaginable. Please call him up and challenge him, and please throw that vid up on here. By the way, how many knockouts did you say you have in that 50-0 record? Oisin has 14. He'll soon have 15 if you dare to step in the ring with him.

Яша
09-08-2009, 03:23 PM

you more experinced? are you ****in kidding? you have fought BUMS with NO boxing experience in your OWN BACKYARD, you have had ZERO real fights. Do you even realise how DILUSIONAL you look? Oisin ***an has fought REAL fighters, you have NOT. Oisin ***an has fought WORLD CHAMPS. he is a PROFFESIONAL. He has had 30 pro fights + more amatuer fights, you have had ZERO amatuer fights and ZERO pro fights.

Your fights do NOT count as experience, you are fighting BUMS in your own back yard that have never boxed, you are TEENAGERS FFS. You must be a troll. there is no way in hell that anybody can be as dilusional as you are.

What you don't seem to realise is that you are fighting Teenage Bums with no boxing experience. YOU HAVE NOT EVEN MET A REAL BOXER YET FFS.

this is a fight of Oisin ***an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9dHBRGGZI

this is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nss8bk7jJYY

do you seriously think you can beat Oisin ***an? ***an is by no means a world class operator but he would knock you the **** out.

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Go have a pro fight with no amateur experience (no actual boxing experience). I'm sure you'll do fine.are you trying to make a joke,what do you mean turn pro,explain yourself,these boxer wannabes resemble turkeys and you are suggesting turning pro,have you been taking to much right hooks to suggest this:boxing:

rskumm21
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM

Exactly, you've Never had a "Boxing Match". Are you Serious?

Joachim
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
PLease really. shut this down. This guy cant be for real. Im tired of logging in and i keep seeing this stupid ****ing post. Nobody in the world is that ignorant, and if he's for real, somebody fly down there and have a "boxing match" with him.

mrboxer
09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
PLease really. shut this down. This guy cant be for real. Im tired of logging in and i keep seeing this stupid ****ing post. Nobody in the world is that ignorant, and if he's for real, somebody fly down there and have a "boxing match" with him.who is trying to make a mockery of this thread,these two people are not boxers they are nowhere near a boxer,they look like two turkeys on a turkey farm,the videos are funny they should be sent to americas funniest videos for immediate showings:boxing:

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 05:24 PM
but my fights are without headgear so arent they more similair to pro fights than those official amateur fights that have protection and stuff???? and ok Oisin ***an probably has more experience than me I cant know that for sure but he probably fought outside those 28 professional matches as well so I take that back

Яша
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
but my fights are without headgear so arent they more similair to pro fights than those official amateur fights that have protection and stuff???? and ok Oisin ***an probably has more experience than me I cant know that for sure but he probably fought outside those 28 professional matches as well so I take that back

you are fighting teenage BUMS with no boxing experience in your own back yard. You have NOT met a REAL boxer with experience. Oisin ***an has met 30 of REAL fighters in PROFFESIONAL fights and probably alot more in the amatuers. You don't seem to be able to understand that your opposistion is extremley low, any boxer can go out and beat 50 guys with no boxing experience and with ease. Don't you understand that? Beating those guys even if you have beaten 50 of them is NOTHING SPECIAL.

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 05:39 PM
you are fighting teenage BUMS with no boxing experience in your own back yard. You have NOT met a REAL boxer with experience. Oisin ***an has met 30 of REAL fighters in PROFFESIONAL fights and probably alot more in the amatuers. You don't seem to be able to understand that your opposistion is extremley low, any boxer can go out and beat 50 guys with no boxing experience and with ease. Don't you understand that? Beating those guys even if you have beaten 50 of them is NOTHING SPECIAL.

most of those guys I fight train too sometimes and also watch boxing so they know just as much boxing as me..............how does fighting with a judge on the side suddenly makes you a "REAL" boxer??????????? explain that to me genius

Stoppage
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Okay I just saw your video. I would strongly recommend not turning pro. Believe me, you will get hurt badly. You need amateur fights and then you'll see what's it like on a smaller scale.

Not trying to be mean but you're bad. Even I can beat you and I only had a bit of experience.

Join a boxing gym and you'll see great improvement.

Яша
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
most of those guys I fight train too sometimes and also watch boxing so they know just as much boxing as me..............how does fighting with a judge on the side suddenly makes you a "REAL" boxer??????????? explain that to me genius

ooooh the WATCH boxing. LMFAO. answer me this have you or any of you guys been in a REAL boxing gym?

and yeah it does make you a real boxer if you have a judge and fight in REAL amatuer fights because then you actually have to fight REAL boxers and not just bums in your back yard.

fdotorres
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM

exactly, they know nothing

JmtRyan
09-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Dante P4P#1 by 2016!

aristotlemoses
09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
HAHAHAHAH man thatnk you for some good entertainment. The rednecks in the back make it way better too.
But seriously why even humor this guy he just doesn't get it.

Oh and I forgot boxing rings were like a half acre in size.

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Dante P4P#1 by 2016!
P4P??? what is that??? ^^ anyway Ill asume its positive for once so thanks :boxing:

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I was kidding about you fighting ***an.

He'd kill you. No joke.

But if you think otherwise, you've got the gym address. Fight any up and comer there. Just get video to prove us wrong.

I've said my peace; I'm out of this one from here.

fdotorres
09-08-2009, 06:12 PM
P4P??? what is that??? ^^ anyway Ill asume its positive for once so thanks :boxing:

there's no way of watching boxing and not knowing what p4p means. whose alt are you mr. white trash?

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 06:28 PM
there's no way of watching boxing and not knowing what p4p means. whose alt are you mr. white trash?

Ive watched plenty of Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson fights you idiot and whats with the racial slurr maybe instead of being a racist idiot you should make yourself useful and tell me what p4p means since you think you know so much about boxing

edited--------nevermind I just looked it up and it means pound for pound basically it means best out of all weight classes

RightHooker
09-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Source
09-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Ive watched plenty of Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson fights you idiot and whats with the racial slurr maybe instead of being a racist idiot you should make yourself useful and tell me what p4p means since you think you know so much about boxing

edited--------nevermind I just looked it up and it means pound for pound basically it means best out of all weight classesHmm Ringside made a list in 2003.

See topic here:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37960
O and Dante, check post #8 in that topic.

Also watch those, opinion of a youtube member but worth the watch.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJ0zS3Xrd7Q&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJ0zS3Xrd7Q&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fNmlm-RaJw&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fNmlm-RaJw&hl=nl&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We all must love Jack Dempsey for his Dempsey Roll :boxing: :angel:
O and Joe Lois and Rocky Marciano, but that is obvious.
(Where the last one has 49 real fights and still unbeaten with 0 losses / 0 draws)

Яша
09-08-2009, 06:54 PM
We all must love Jack Dempsey for his Dempsey Roll :boxing: :angel:
O and Joe Lois and Rocky Marciano, but that is obvious.
(Where the last one has 49 real fights and still unbeaten with 0 losses / 0 draws)

hahah now dante probably thinks he is better and more experienced than Rocky Marciano because he is 50-0(in backyard bum fights though).

joe90210
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I looked into this guy and he was challenged by both Charlie Z and Andrew "Kid Thunder" Hartley back in June and ducked them both!

http://www.goodnightclubfights.netfirms.com//goodnightclubfights/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1590&highlight=josh+spence

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 07:28 PM
hahah now dante probably thinks he is better and more experienced than Rocky Marciano because he is 50-0(in backyard bum fights though).

no lol I know professional fights are tougher and 49-0 is damn good but the fact that he named himself after a movie about boxing is pretty lame I think...............

Source
09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Dude, do some research

Rocco Marciano began fighting permanently as a professional boxer on July 12, 1948.

The first Rocky movie is from 1976.

Go back to your Ali movies :stupid:
Rocky Marciano (September 1, 1923 – August 31, 1969)born Rocco Francis Marchegiano heavyweight champion of the world from 1952 to 1956. Marciano, with forty-nine wins to his credit, remains the only heavyweight champion in boxing history to retire having won every fight in his professional career.

But besides that, this is going offtopic :')

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 07:36 PM

Every time I think I'm done with this thread, it's because I'm convinced that you've said the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board. Then I go back through the thread and find something even dumber. I think this takes the cake, though -- unless you're posting while I'm typing this. So I'll make it quick.

Have you ever been hit by a professional boxer?

Yes or no.

I don't care how many pattycake matches you've had, or how many "streetfights" you've had in high school. I'm talking about a professional, money-making, trained boxer, punching you.

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 07:37 PM
no lol I know professional fights are tougher and 49-0 is damn good but the fact that he named himself after a movie about boxing is pretty lame I think...............

Yup, he topped himself.

mathed
09-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Dude, you have got to be an alt or something. I have never seen anyone that allegedly is into boxing yet knows so little about the subject. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to say I know any more than the next guy but your posts are too funny to be real.

Not trying to diss you or anything, just being honest.

:newbie:

Stoppage
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm starting to think he's faking it. Or trying to be funny.

fraidycat
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm starting to think he's faking it. Or trying to be funny.

I just hit him up through MySpace, so we'll see. Others here say they've contacted him through his MySpace site and he appears to be real.

rskumm21
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM

I'm convinced. It's an alt. An eloborate scheme put together by one of our very boxingscene members to have us running around questioning our judgement. No one can be this ignorant. Except for all of us for believing it.

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Ok, I guess this has lasted long enough so I'll confess

I'm an alt, my main account is Hearnsz :) This has been fun though

ticklegore_
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM

something tells me he will be great coz he is the next zelenoff :D

What a epic thread. Congratulations everyone on being a part of boxingscene history.

Haven't laughed this much since Charlie Z threads haha.
It seems once a year we have "boxers" like this on this forum.
2007 andrew hartley
2008 charlie Z
2009 is this josh spence

Thanks very much for this thread, it's been really funny xD

Every time I think I'm done with this thread, it's because I'm convinced that you've said the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board. Then I go back through the thread and find something even dumber.

And finally... my personal favourite (posted in a thread about me on NSB)
I hate you, you annoy the ****in hell out of me.

RightCross94
09-08-2009, 10:16 PM
wait so you're an alt fine

but that kid in all the videos is still real, haha what a loser

that was smart you found all those vids with the same kid in them, sort of made me think you could have been real

JoHnNyBoXeR
09-08-2009, 10:54 PM
no sh*t it was fake.. dude u have way too much time on your hands

keepthemhandsup
09-09-2009, 01:10 AM

but he made a thread of the year canidate :rofl: this goes with the boat buyer thread and the tyson is fleetfooted thread as an ATG

peewee1460
09-09-2009, 02:44 AM
props to ts for an epic thread. :biggthump

ADozenArrows
09-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Glad I read 6 pages then skipped to the end.

zzzz

BG_Knocc_Out
09-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Hearnzs, you are the ****ing GOAT for that. This was easily the best sham ever. I ****ing hate you. Lmfao!!!!!!!!

BG_Knocc_Out
09-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Whats funny is as I was reading thtrough the posts I missed, I was about to sig this,

Now I won't have a quote :(

Яша
09-09-2009, 03:34 AM
Ok, I guess this has lasted long enough so I'll confess

I'm an alt, my main account is Hearnsz :) This has been fun though

but for **** sake, I wish you where real and not just an alt so ****in bad right now.

but we have to make this shure, you need to be contacted on myspace or something and then comfirmed to be just an alt. maybe you are real and now when you realise how bad you where you tried to make up a cover story of being an alt and this was just a joke. this aint done yet...

shogunn
09-09-2009, 05:36 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QC62H2opk3U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QC62H2opk3U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ticklegore_
09-09-2009, 06:25 AM

Very true. I've just had surgery so I pretty much can't do anything else :D

And yes there really is someone out there named Josh Spence, who keeps track of his backyard boxing record and calls himself Sugar Ray Spence. He also really claimed he "dodged like Ali".
Yesterday I also found out he wanted to turn pro in June at the TPS forums... I didn't even know that when I made this thread but I guess I wasn't far of the truth then :D

mrboxer
09-09-2009, 11:07 AM
these videos keep getting funnier,this last one shows 2 beginners in the ring throwing wild punches,not even one punch connected they missed each other completely,it looks like a skit from a laurel and hardy film:boxing:

Guantánamo Bay
09-09-2009, 02:26 PM
1 round was all he had in em...

Dirt McGirt
09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
the bones in my hands are pretty strong because I do certain exercises that I learned from Bruce Lee that strenghten the knuckles.......like hitting a tree over and over

This was an all-time classic, its my favourite quote from this thread. I'm kinda sad thats its not real, but its kept me highly entertained throughout the last few days so fair play! :beerchug:

HitmanHaynes7
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
u both are gassed out in 2 mins like little *****es... u would get smashed by a real boxer. ive dedicated 5 years of my blood sweat and tears in the gym and ring 2 have the right to call myself a boxer... u on the other hand are far from one!

shogunn
09-09-2009, 08:19 PM
u both are gassed out in 2 mins like little *****es... u would get smashed by a real boxer. ive dedicated 5 years of my blood sweat and tears in the gym and ring 2 have the right to call myself a boxer... u on the other hand are far from one!

he was only kidding