View Full Version : Is Paquita la del Barrio hiding something??...

Sin City
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Just exactly what barrio is she from?
http://www.laprensa.com.ni/archivo/2003/diciembre/05/revista/revista-20031205-05.jpg
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp136/ladybug81/Actress/026520_paquita1_2290716-1.jpg
striking similarities:
http://animatingthecyborg.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ursula-2.jpg
:ugh:maybe from one under the sea?

I got my eye on you Paquita.. I got my eye on you.

Zarco
09-04-2009, 12:48 AM
if i didnt know, i would think you are mexican by looking at your sig, avatar, and this thread itself.

ijkl519
09-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Don't pass up a golden opportunity.

Sin City
09-04-2009, 05:31 AM
if i didnt know, i would think you are mexican by looking at your sig, avatar, and this thread itself.
I don't see why people think that one should only root for someone from their own nationality. I don't think they've even heard of boxing in Guatemala anyway. No one there to root for lol
Last Guatemalan boxer I can remember is David Estrada..
& Paquita la del Barrio.. ***** is on Univision all the time so of course I'm gonna know her.

Boxer1590
09-04-2009, 08:32 AM
I don't see why people think that one should only root for someone from their own nationality. I don't think they've even heard of boxing in Guatemala anyway. No one there to root for lol
& Paquita la del Barrio.. ***** is on Univision all the time so of course I'm gonna know her.

Undefeated prospect Luis Ramos, who has been fighting on that new Fight Night Club series on Versus, is Mexican and Guatemalan I believe. I think I read him saying something about wanting to visit Mexico and Guatemala where his ancestors are from or something like that.

Aracibo04
09-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Just exactly what barrio is she from?
riking similarities:
http://animatingthecyborg.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ursula-2.jpg
:ugh:maybe from one under the sea?

:scared::haha:

I got my eye on you Paquita.. I got my eye on you.

She from the rich people barrio...

AntonTheMeh
09-04-2009, 08:18 PM
lol.that **** is spot on, sin.

Zarco
09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
what? hell no ive never even though of thinking like that. you changed your sig and avatar to jmm after i wrote that. but now that i think about it, that stuff you had on before has ties to latino culture as a whole.

KILLA RIGHT
09-04-2009, 09:02 PM
hahaha that ***** thinks she's raw she must of gotten beaten back in the days. All men should hate her

The Underboss
09-04-2009, 10:39 PM
i don't know but i like her voice.
not a big fan of that music though.

Sin City
09-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Undefeated prospect Luis Ramos, who has been fighting on that new Fight Night Club series on Versus, is Mexican and Guatemalan I believe. I think I read him saying something about wanting to visit Mexico and Guatemala where his ancestors are from or something like that.
that's cool. I'll be sure to check him out!

Sin City
09-05-2009, 04:35 PM
what? hell no ive never even though of thinking like that. you changed your sig and avatar to jmm after i wrote that. but now that i think about it, that stuff you had on before has ties to latino culture as a whole.
oh you are reffering to the "Loteria" and Virgin Mary? lol my bad..
When I read it I had the Marquez **** up so I assumed you were talking about that.
Yeah, I like religious imagery even though I'm not religious.. especially, when it's dark
and kind of spooky. The loteria card seemed to go well with the avy to me for some reason
and I loved to play it when I was little as well.
Yeah, I guess you could say it looked Mexican but then again.. the majority of latin america is Catholic. I'm not sure if they play Loteria in other places but they played it in Guatemala too. It is a Mexican card game though so I could see why you would say that.

No Ceiling
09-05-2009, 09:32 PM
milf= madre i like to f....
lol

The Scientist
09-09-2009, 01:30 PM
..............I'd hit it.