View Full Version : Weight loss, how fast?

samoram
09-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Very hard training combined with clean effective eating, how much weight could i lose each week? (looking to lose 30 pounds, currently fat, like ricky hatton out of training kinda size, but currently super fit and packing a lot of muscle).

wb thanks!

Hanoncs
09-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Kind of a dumb question, Everyone is different. Definitely not 30lbs in a week. You could maybe do half of that in a week. You should start losing it sooner

jessesmit
09-09-2009, 02:55 AM
yeaaa... cut the calories;D

Joachim
09-09-2009, 03:17 AM
eat less cake

shogunn
09-09-2009, 03:22 AM
depends, how much do you weigh

30lbs if you weigh 150 much more difficult than 210 - 180

RightHooker
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
One or two pounds per week is the recommended "safe" amount to lose per week. You can lose more, but it will affect your energy levels, you will feel drained and sluggish because your body will be taking in way less energy than it needs to keep up with high exercise.

Smokin' Caesar
09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
depends on your genetic and how much do you weight at the moment

Shambleton
09-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Very hard training combined with clean effective eating, how much weight could i lose each week? (looking to lose 30 pounds, currently fat, like ricky hatton out of training kinda size, but currently super fit and packing a lot of muscle).

wb thanks!

How are you currently fat and super fit and packing a lot of muscle at the same time?

Here is some great advice for losing weight, after every meal, go to the bathroom and ... :puke:

samoram
09-09-2009, 04:04 PM
currently 202 pounds, 6 foot 1, very very broad build, big sholders, long arms, same frame as gerald mcallen bascially.

As i said im very fit, running 8 miles in about 52 minutes at the mo 3 times a week and boxing with a little strength conditioning aswell. naturally packing alot of muscle, just genetic i suppose.

looking to compete in the middle weight division which is 165 pounds (English ABA's), might not e able to drop that much body fat, but hopefully over a period of 14 weeks with disapline and a hard work ethic I will achieve this.

John Ruiz.Jr
09-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Do not eat for 5 days and just drink and eat apples. You ll lose pounds and stop being a fat ass.

Kendo
09-12-2009, 01:51 PM

wb thanks!

Alot of people dont like this but I do the no carb diet. Now I should tell you Im not a boxer anymore so I dont know how it would affect you for boxing but if you have 14 weeks do the no carb diet for a month. Alot of people hate it and I will prolly catch slack for it bc people think that it saps your energy and what not. When Im on it I never feel better. I go on it in January till mid Feb and than from Thanksgiving till Christmas and I never feel better when Im on it. I do have cravings like a detoxing druggy lol but you learn to get over it. The one thing I do and its kinda cheating but its the only kind of intake I have is I use Cellmass. Again people dont like it but I love it it works wonders for me. I work out two to two and a half hours a day. Hour cardio and the rest lifting. I dont do cardio everyday but when on the no card diet I do. You feel sluggish for the first few days but just keep working out and you will be really amazed how much fat you lose and with lifting muscle mass you gain. Again Im sure ppl might fill up this with me being an ******* bc they dont like it and I dont know if boxers use it or not in training but its always worked for me.

Kendo
09-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Alot of people dont like this but I do the no carb diet. Now I should tell you Im not a boxer anymore so I dont know how it would affect you for boxing but if you have 14 weeks do the no carb diet for a month. Alot of people hate it and I will prolly catch slack for it bc people think that it saps your energy and what not. When Im on it I never feel better. I go on it in January till mid Feb and than from Thanksgiving till Christmas and I never feel better when Im on it. I do have cravings like a detoxing druggy lol but you learn to get over it. The one thing I do and its kinda cheating but its the only kind of intake I have is I use Cellmass. Again people dont like it but I love it it works wonders for me. I work out two to two and a half hours a day. Hour cardio and the rest lifting. I dont do cardio everyday but when on the no card diet I do. You feel sluggish for the first few days but just keep working out and you will be really amazed how much fat you lose and with lifting muscle mass you gain. Again Im sure ppl might fill up this with me being an ******* bc they dont like it and I dont know if boxers use it or not in training but its always worked for me.

You will lose that 30 pounds easily in a month of no carb. Very easily

idamaster
09-13-2009, 11:51 PM
If you REALLY wanted to lose weight, Put on some damn trashbags, turn the AC off, and get on the spinning bike. Just make sure the drink a lot of water and be ready to throw up like crazy. Ive hear about people loseing up to 3-5 pounds in one night doing this. Im pretty sure its really unhealthy.

idamaster
09-13-2009, 11:51 PM
You will lose that 30 pounds easily in a month of no carb. Very easily

X2 on this.