View Full Version : Sleeping problems, need some serious help

King Flawless
08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
I just can't get a good sleep. There is something wrong with my system.

I wake up in the middle of the night grasping for some air. I toss and turn numerous times during the night, waking up in the process of doing it. I also wake up in the morning with a massive headache even if I did get 8 hours sleep. I sometimes, not anymore sweat at night. I wake up totally soaked in sweat and need to change the sheets.

Should I see a doctor?? What would they prescribe me?? I really need this fixed. The sleeping problem is affecting my study

peewee1460
08-31-2009, 12:32 PM
sleep apnea

King Flawless
08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
sleep apnea

What are the main causes??? Is it fixable

peewee1460
08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
What are the main causes??? Is it fixable

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

Hanoncs
09-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Yup what he said, You can get oxygen machines that put more oxygen in your system

Del Coqui
09-01-2009, 08:08 AM
why dont u try working out for a month and eating right, that will help you sleep. lay off coffee and energy drinks.

Equilibrium
09-01-2009, 08:23 AM

I wake up in the middle of the night grasping for some air. I toss and turn numerous times during the night, waking up in the process of doing it. I also wake up in the morning with a massive headache even if I did get 8 hours sleep. I sometimes, not anymore sweat at night. I wake up totally soaked in sweat and need to change the sheets.

Should I see a doctor?? What would they prescribe me?? I really need this fixed. The sleeping problem is affecting my study

It's simple flawless, you need to stop thinking you are black and face the fact you are a white man.

Lokotron
09-01-2009, 08:39 AM

All jokes aside are you fat because sometimes when your overweight during sleep you can't breath for like one or two seconds then you wake up and have to take a deep breath.

Schism
09-01-2009, 08:40 AM
I'd hazard a guess that my son is watching over you at night, you'll be dead before the weekend.

BoxingChaos
09-01-2009, 12:35 PM
http://bedzine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/250x250.jpg

:lol1:

King Flawless
09-01-2009, 12:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

Thanks for the link'

Yup what he said, You can get oxygen machines that put more oxygen in your system

I read about it. I have booked an appointment with the sleep doctor on Friday. Cost me 75 bucks
why dont u try working out for a month and eating right, that will help you sleep. lay off coffee and energy drinks.

I have a very active guy. I run a lot and started gym few months ago.
I don't touch energy drinks or coffee. Sometimes tea

It's simple flawless, you need to stop thinking you are black and face the fact you are a white man.

Lets fix one problem at a time. :boxing:

All jokes aside are you fat because sometimes when your overweight during sleep you can't breath for like one or two seconds then you wake up and have to take a deep breath.

I am actually very skinny. I stand at 6'1 and weigh a mere 157 pounds. Its very severe. I wake up, in a state of shock. Takes a while to recover

I'd hazard a guess that my son is watching over you at night, you'll be dead before the weekend.

LOL

These alts are awesome. It will be hard to live to Mangler Jr status

BOLLOCKS
09-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Bust a nut.

Schism
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Bust a nut.

What exactly is ' busting a nut ' ?

xxMidgetxx
09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Its very hard for me to sleep to. I go to sleep 11 and then it end up tossing and turning till 2 am... So yesterday I got some supersoft pillows at brookstone helped me nice ^_^. Plus they got a pillow that helps with sleeping apnea you should check it out man.

Dynamite Glove
09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
milk is a natural sleep aid

Pretty Boy32
09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Try working out regularly and eating right,
maybe go for a run or a jog before you go to bed to get some fresh air!
No napping during the day either,
best of luck