View Full Version : any one play fight night round 2 online

julDilla
03-03-2005, 12:50 AM
for PS2? post your username here

-GBGQ-
03-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Yep, you know me. Goldenboyprm. You got me this time. But next time I promise different outcome. I hadn't realized how to throw the haymaker yet but I think I got it down pat now. Hit me up for a game! Peace

trinidadpr87
03-03-2005, 09:08 PM
for PS2? post your username here
I just got it today.I gotta practice first,cause it's hard as hell.

julDilla
03-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Yep, you know me. Goldenboyprm. You got me this time. But next time I promise different outcome. I hadn't realized how to throw the haymaker yet but I think I got it down pat now. Hit me up for a game! Peace

a rematch will be good but dont forget, our fight was my debut fight online, and im only getting better was ranked # 8 Lightweight

IwatchBoxing
03-04-2005, 03:09 AM
Ain't Goldenboyprm that guy who lied about beating me? He lucky I'm getting the Xbox version, you too Rank, I'd own both of you.
:D
I broke my PS2 1st player controller port, and didnt want the Playstations horrible connection anymore.

julDilla
03-04-2005, 06:22 AM
Ain't Goldenboyprm that guy who lied about beating me? He lucky I'm getting the Xbox version, you too Rank, I'd own both of you.
:D
I broke my PS2 1st player controller port, and didnt want the Playstations horrible connection anymore.

keeping dreaming, i dont think goden was that guy, the other was italionstalion

IwatchBoxing
03-04-2005, 01:09 PM
keeping dreaming, i dont think goden was that guy, the other was italionstalion
Italionstalion is the guy I made dizzy, hahahaha, play him, his old name is Stallion1.

I didn't quit, my big bro wanted to use the computer, so I had to get off.Plus you weren't even really boxing, you were onlt holding L1 and spinning, thats kinda cheap if you ask me, plus it got me dizzy.

spinksjinx
03-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Italionstalion is the guy I made dizzy, hahahaha, play him, his old name is Stallion1.

When we going to rumble?

bigbear
03-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Only played once online using Leonard won by KO in the 8th. Xbox version.

trees
03-05-2005, 07:26 PM
i've only played a few games online for ps2. theres a little bit of lag and i really suck if im fighting from the right side of the screen, but other than that its cool. right now im 2-1. my loss came from a heavyweight bout against ali...rj jr. couldnt handle the heymaker punches from a bigger ali and i got whipped around. next time i'll pick a better match up. anyways i go by m3ga on there.

-GBGQ-
03-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Cool, anytime you want rematch Top Rank let's do it. I'm #23 lightweight right now, Sogoodlookin is the new name.

Also, Iwatchboxing, yeah, I killed you in Fight Night 2004. No lying needed. I thought maybe because of your name that you would give me a good fight. You didn't. You had the most awkward crouching style at that time, I remember it took me like 7 rounds to actually ko you but you didn't do much damage on me. It was more or less just boring fighting you.

jpboxer3
03-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Username: JPboxer3 My FN RD2 Online Record (http://www.easports.com/games/fightnightround2/onlineplay/statbook/home.jsp?platform=ps2&server=kkings2005&playername=JPboxer3)

My record stinks because im one of the players making that difficult adjustments from longtime button player to TPC player.I'm improving as you can see,won 8 out of my last 10 fights.

The Italian Stallion
03-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Anybody wanna take me on PS2 online FNR2? Iwatchboxing, I've gotten much better, I'll take you on anyday baby, just don't get me dizzy again.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31549 (PS2 Fight Night Round 2 Online Thread)

My name ain't Stallion1 anymore, it's STINGKINGKid. Pm and challenge me now

jpboxer3
03-23-2005, 09:52 PM
I'l fight anybody.Just add JPboxer3 to your EA list.I'l be on around 10pm est. tonight.

BadMagick
03-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Man, you guys make me want both versions of that game so badly. I'll rent the PS2 version one day and kick the **** out of you all for free.

Jank
04-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Id suck at the online game, i just cant get the hang of the haymaker, stick is a little to clumbsy.