No announcement yet.

Xbox points generator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Xbox points generator

There's alot of videos with links to points generators on youtube. They seem to have hundreds of comments saying that they work etc. Has anybody tried them?

Here's an example.

they just send you to phishing websites and give you viruses or they will ask you for your username and password for your xbox account.

free ms points dont exsist.

Comment

Yeah I don't have an XBOX anymore but I'm sure it's Bull shieeeet

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
        they just send you to phishing websites and give you viruses or they will ask you for your username and password for your xbox account.

free ms points dont exsist.
        That's what I thought, but they have hundreds of comments saying stuff like

"5 star! Thanks it works I have 10000 points"

I'm not gonna mess with it anyway

Comment

Lot, no way MICROSOFT would let this slide.

Comment

There is no way, you have to pay for them.

I hope you aren't the sort of person who'd fall for this common XBOX Live scam

How to get free Xbox live trials, The Easy Way!!!

I have found a trick to get Xbox live trials free. I’ve been hacking websites for a few years now, and this worked!
            XboxLiveBot@hotmail.com This is an automated technical support address that is used to help users find answers to common problems. If you’ve ever sent an email to Bungie saying that somebody cheated, they send you an automated report about what they are doing for cheating. What Microsoft doesn’t realize, is that there is a glitch in the system where you can get free Xbox live trials codes by confusing this automated address!

If you send an email to this address with a specific format using HTML coding, you can trick the system into giving you 10 free unused codes. All you need is 1 unused Xbox live trials code for this to work. What happens is when you send your Xbox live trial code along with the HTML coding to this address, the system becomes confused. Within 2 hours, the system will send an automated response with 10 new unused Xbox live trials codes to you! The only problem is that the original Xbox live trials code that you send will become invalid, but that doesn’t matter because you are getting 10 more anyway! I have tried this many times, and I have already gotten 30 Xbox live trials and I am working on getting more!

What Does This Mean?:

If you follow the instructions below, you can turn 1 Xbox live trials code into 10 Xbox live trial Codes. If you do this 5 times with 5 different Xbox live trial codes, you will end up with a total of 50 Xbox live trials codes. If you do this 55 times with 55 different Xbox live trial codes, you will end up with 550 Xbox live trials codes, which is enough to get that Xbox! The possibilities are ENDLESS!

You can do this as many times as you want, as long as you use a VALID Xbox live trial code that HAS NOT BEEN USED each time! This is how it’s done:

Send an email to xbox_live_bot@hotmail.com and have the subject be “Xbox Live Trials”. Make sure You capitalize the letters!!

Where the code says “type your valid Xbox live trial code here” you need to replace that text with your valid Xbox live trial code. This command will trick the system into sending you 10 unused codes within a 2 hour period.

Here is an the code you must COPY and PASTE it to your email this exact sequence of numbers:

495873749//“type your valid xbox live trial code here”//4950838432

REMEMBER: Your Xbox live trials MUST BE UNUSED or the system will not recognize the code,and won’t send you anything back.

This is the EASIEST way to get Xbox live trials free! This method has been tested by hundreds of people just like you, and it has been proven to work.
            The way to get XBOX Live and MS points are to pay for them. Everything else is usually a scam.
            Last edited by Targaryen; 08-30-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

this is a scam.

Comment

Working...
              X