View Full Version : Has anyone played Final Fantasy "X-2"

Infern0
08-29-2009, 12:25 AM
i just picked up this weird looking game and am going to play it tonight.

I dont know what to think! is it any good?

Frank Martin
08-29-2009, 06:58 AM
First one is 5X better than this sequel. Believe me, it's kinda gay.

TintaBoricua
08-29-2009, 11:38 AM
The battle system is quicker and it's fast-paced. The only thing that I'm gonna' warn you about is that some of the scenes are highly cringe-worthy. Don't play it around guy friends or your girlfriend...or anyone for that matter. Sometimes the scenes are awful...extremely awful.

Infern0
08-29-2009, 08:37 PM
The battle system is quicker and it's fast-paced. The only thing that I'm gonna' warn you about is that some of the scenes are highly cringe-worthy. Don't play it around guy friends or your girlfriend...or anyone for that matter. Sometimes the scenes are awful...extremely awful.

After reading this I was ready for some tacky cut scenes, but what i saw...... OH GOD

Dice
08-29-2009, 09:32 PM
it is a real solid game although I thot the first was superior, this game has harder end challenges tho

TintaBoricua
08-30-2009, 12:13 AM
After reading this I was ready for some tacky cut scenes, but what i saw...... OH GOD

What'd you see? :rofl:

The scene with Yuna where she can't stop dancing? That's tame, man. There are some TERRIBLE girly-girly scenes in there...with the characters actin' all wacky and cute...uuuuuuuuhhhhh. I can't bring myself to play that game in front of anybody...it's just...uhh.

But back then, hey...I had the stones to sit through it. :rofl:

Frank Martin
08-30-2009, 01:34 AM

The scene with Yuna where she can't stop dancing? That's tame, man. There are some TERRIBLE girly-girly scenes in there...with the characters actin' all wacky and cute...uuuuuuuuhhhhh. I can't bring myself to play that game in front of anybody...it's just...uhh.

That's why Im telling you guys it's kinda gay.

Infern0
08-30-2009, 01:46 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/00RbrnvP3d8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/00RbrnvP3d8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TintaBoricua
08-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Uhhhhhhhh!!! Can't...watch.............oh, the humanity!!!:crucified