No announcement yet.

Nicolay Valuev??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolay Valuev??

Can anyone tell me what he's like he's ranked 7th in the world and has got a good record won 40 (30 ko's) - lost 0 - drawn 0.

He's massive and slow & as soon as he steps up he'll get beat, I saw his last fight against Attila Levin and if Levin had a half decent chin then that would have been a good fight coz Levin was catching him with some good shots but the guys about 22/23 stone so he's got some weight behind his shots though he doesn't have any real snap on them, oh and he's got the biggest noggin i've ever seen

Comment

im not so sure barry the blokes a monster its gonna have to be someone who can box hiom i cant see anyone koing him.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
        im not so sure barry the blokes a monster its gonna have to be someone who can box hiom i cant see anyone koing him.

.....I am very curious about him. From what I hear he seems to be improving with each fight. Who knows??

Comment

the guy is a freakin monster, check this out hitterwitter

http://www.boxingscene.com/media/sho...cat/all/page/1

Comment

yoko no one is gonna look at valuevs ugly mug when theres a lovely pair of **** to ogle on the same page instead mate

in seriousness Valuev is improving, in fact he would be my pick to give vitali some problems as it would be the first time vitlali does not have the physical advantages.

byrd on the other hand would be too slick, im not saying byrd beats vitali before i get slaughtered.

styles make fights right, you follow me

Comment

[QUOTE=JPW]yoko no one is gonna look at valuevs ugly mug when theres a lovely pair of **** to ogle on the same page instead mate [QUOTE]

lmao. good one, its true to.

Comment

He just seems to be too slow and ponderous, I think Vitali's ponderous but this guy is worse, the lower level guys he'll beat simply because of his size and weight but once he gets in the top ten if he does I can see him getting shown up.

Comment

I watched the Levin fight and when I saw the size of the guy I wonderd if he'd be a bit Frankenstein-ish in action. he actually didn't move too bad, and for a guy that tall, pretty good. I don't know who else he's fought but unless he's chinny it's gonna be like felling a redwood to knock him out.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                    the guy is a freakin monster, check this out hitterwitter]
                    I see what you mean he's massive. Would like to see him in with a top heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X