View Full Version : Post your xbox gamerTags

spinksjinx
02-27-2005, 01:40 PM
spinksJNX

The games I am frequently on is

Links 2004
ESPN NFL2K5
ESPN NBA2K5

If you want to challenge me on any games...Be my guest....My defense is slick in nfl but very beatable (I suck) and I will give you a tough run for your money in nba. Im unbeatable in Links2004 I will own your ass every single round.

Will be on

Fight Night Round 2
Wrestlemania 21

List them.

IwatchBoxing
02-27-2005, 03:41 PM
My Gamertag is Certifiedking
Ghost Recon 2- 5 or 4 star general, Rambo style, or sniper
Halo 2 - I'am alright, but game gets me dizzy, dont play it

Bad game for me is when I dont kill someone in last man standing
Soon to be Boxingscene's undisputed Champion on Fight Night Round 2

.::EnRiQuE::.
02-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Los Vatos u can catch me mainly in Halo2

m00ks
02-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Gamer tag: m00ks

Games:

NFL2K5
-I'm not bad.I ain't into changing lines before a game or manual subs or whatnot unlike the rest of the people on-line but I understand the game's mentality and can hold my own.

NHL2K5
-I'm untouchable lol

HALO2
-I suck and bought the game because of the hype.

DDRUltramix 2
-Don't ask why I have it.

MechAssault 1 (LMAO)
-It was free!

Fightnight Round2 (in two days)
-World conquest begins...

spinksjinx
02-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Gamer tag: m00ks

Games:

NFL2K5
-I'm not bad.I ain't into changing lines before a game or manual subs or whatnot unlike the rest of the people on-line but I understand the game's mentality and can hold my own.

Fightnight Round2 (in two days)
-World conquest begins...

Thats the way I am on nfl2k5, I just pick up and play. I had one twat who substituted his kicker for a guy who could only kick like 15-25 yards and he got the ball on every return...He was talking smack the whole time and broke me down and made me soooo mad...It seriously ruined my online experience because of that *******. If you ever want to play a decent game on their im down for it. Although I am no good.

On fight night, I will either brawl or jab your ass to a decision...Either way im coming out on top :)

m00ks
02-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Thats the way I am on nfl2k5, I just pick up and play. I had one twat who substituted his kicker for a guy who could only kick like 15-25 yards and he got the ball on every return...He was talking smack the whole time and broke me down and made me soooo mad...It seriously ruined my online experience because of that *******. If you ever want to play a decent game on their im down for it. Although I am no good.

On fight night, I will either brawl or jab your ass to a decision...Either way im coming out on top :)

fo sho, I'm no superstar but I see the holes in people's D so I get my touchdowns. I'll add you on my list.

Brawl, jab, box, run, now that we can punch while we move, you'll be sleeping before 12 :D

spinksjinx
02-28-2005, 05:56 AM
fo sho, I'm no superstar but I see the holes in people's D so I get my touchdowns. I'll add you on my list.

Brawl, jab, box, run, now that we can punch while we move, you'll be sleeping before 12 :D

Is that a challenge? I will definately take you up on it...

Also on NFL2K5 I play as my favorite team.....The Bengals...You have a great chance at winning.

m00ks
02-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Is that a challenge? I will definately take you up on it...

Also on NFL2K5 I play as my favorite team.....The Bengals...You have a great chance at winning.

Do you play on Hall of Famer or All Pro?

spinksjinx
02-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Do you play on Hall of Famer or All Pro?

Whatever game is available, usually pro.

My record has a bit of quits in it because I dont have the time to play a 20 minute game that lasts an hour or so, plus the ****s think they always got to be substituting and everything else. Just pick a play and play the damn game.....

m00ks
02-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Whatever game is available, usually pro.

My record has a bit of quits in it because I dont have the time to play a 20 minute game that lasts an hour or so, plus the ****s think they always got to be substituting and everything else. Just pick a play and play the damn game.....

yah man I usually play 3-4 min quarter. I play on all pro. I'm 0-2 so I shouldn't be much of a threat.

spinksjinx
02-28-2005, 07:48 PM
yah man I usually play 3-4 min quarter. I play on all pro. I'm 0-2 so I shouldn't be much of a threat.

I would say lets play a quick game of 3 minute quarters, but if that doesnt happen this evening forget about it. The only game that will be on Live is Round 2.

DrDac
02-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Man-o-man, I gotta get up on setting up my live account. Round 2 in under 2 days, I can't wait.

spinksjinx
02-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Man-o-man, I gotta get up on setting up my live account. Round 2 in under 2 days, I can't wait.

I know an ebay seller that sells yearly subscriptions for $30.95 and will email the confirmation to your email to save shipping. I got mine from their...I can give you a link.

DrDac
02-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Thanks a lot Spinksjinx for the kind offer. I already have the starter kit that came with a year suscription, I just gotta literally hook all the stuff up. But, thank you again for the thoughtfulness.

spinksjinx
03-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Thanks a lot Spinksjinx for the kind offer. I already have the starter kit that came with a year suscription, I just gotta literally hook all the stuff up. But, thank you again for the thoughtfulness.

Alright cool, Hopefully we will meet in Round 2.

loangunZ
03-01-2005, 11:57 AM
just got it my gametag is loangun

03-01-2005, 07:52 PM
just got it my gametag is loangun
wat games are u usually on when ur using ur XBOX LIVE account "loangun"?

loangunZ
03-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I play halo 2 alittle
but mostly I just play epsn NFL 2k5
I'm going to tryout fight night round 2 after I get use to it more

03-01-2005, 10:03 PM
damn ur lucky u got that. i gotta wait like 2 weeks b4 i can get mine cuz thats when i start my job

03-01-2005, 10:04 PM
lemme know how fightnight round 2 is plz. also whos in it(besides the legends which evr1 knows)

spinksjinx
03-01-2005, 10:41 PM
I play halo 2 alittle
but mostly I just play epsn NFL 2k5
I'm going to tryout fight night round 2 after I get use to it more

Add me we will fight.

loangunZ
03-02-2005, 12:16 AM
I added you though I really suck, some people talk alot of trash on there

spinksjinx
03-02-2005, 06:57 AM
I added you though I really suck, some people talk alot of trash on there

Im not a **** talker, but I will put up a good fight. I have already encountered **** talking cheating and lag, my online experience is ruined in that game.

sgtheny
03-03-2005, 11:31 AM
sgt heny
espn ncaa bball
ncaa football
fight night rd 2

PacME
03-04-2005, 12:22 AM
its sucks that for you guys that you have to pay monthly for xbox account i got ps2 so i dont have to pay!!!!!!........but what suck for is that the online thingee doesnt work!!!!!

PacME
03-04-2005, 12:28 AM
oh yeah before my online thingee broke i use to play Fight NIght and Socom........i hope i get the thing fix so can play Fight Night Round 2 online!!!!!!!!!

spinksjinx
03-04-2005, 06:53 AM
its sucks that for you guys that you have to pay monthly for xbox account i got ps2 so i dont have to pay!!!!!!........but what suck for is that the online thingee doesnt work!!!!!

Sucks? Noway. Xbox live is more stable than ps2 online could ever be. On top of that we get the possibility of some downloadable features. Xbox live owns ps2 online anyday.

dafrza3
03-04-2005, 11:31 AM
They have a HD for PS2. And thats how you can download the new maps for Socom 2. So if EA wanted to add downloadable content they could on ps2 as well.
However i dont think they pre-programmed this ability into the game.
Look for the fight night series to be a yearly thing which would mean updates would be included in the next years version not this year.

spinksjinx
03-04-2005, 11:37 AM
They have a HD for PS2. And thats how you can download the new maps for Socom 2. So if EA wanted to add downloadable content they could on ps2 as well.
However i dont think they pre-programmed this ability into the game.
Look for the fight night series to be a yearly thing which would mean updates would be included in the next years version not this year.

Which makes you shell out another 100 dollars. I have a hard drive in my ps2 but it stores games not crappy maps. Plus it cuts loading time down big time.

The Xbox live experience cannot be knocked in any way imaginable.

Zab Super Judah
03-05-2005, 05:28 PM
my user name is wrestler05.....I play ESPN NFL2k5, ESPN NBA2k5, and FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 2.........I'll destroy anyone on here playing nfl2k5....unless the person I'm playin is doing stuff like fake punt and going for it on 4th down

IwatchBoxing
03-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I lost to Mooks, my 2nd fight in the game since buying it, my first online, by UD, 92 to 98. :D
Xboxs remote hurts my hands, feels funny throwing punchs on the small anolog compared to Playstations, gotta get use to it.
I was Ali, he was James Toney, his record was 6-4 wins/loses.

m00ks
03-06-2005, 11:22 PM
I lost to Mooks, my 2nd fight in the game since buying it, my first online, by UD, 92 to 98. :D
Xboxs remote hurts my hands, feels funny throwing punchs on the small anolog compared to Playstations, gotta get use to it.
I was Ali, he was James Toney.

Ah **** I didn't know it was you IwatchBoxing lol. Aite I sent a request.

need to let them hands go bro :D 7-4 now lol. I was 1-4 :boxing:

IwatchBoxing
03-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Ah **** I didn't know it was you IwatchBoxing lol. Aite I sent a request.

need to let them hands go bro :D 7-4 now lol. I was 1-4 :boxing:
Thats why I challeged you, I sent you a message (dont know how to use my messenger yet) saying Boxingscene, now I headed to the amateur room, didnt see it :D .

m00ks
03-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Thats why I challeged you, I sent you a message (dont know how to use my messenger yet) saying Boxingscene, now I headed to the amateur room, didnt see it :D .

I saw "boxingscene" but had no clue who it was. when you figure it out, accept my request to be added on your list.

The amature room is for people who have 10 fights and lower I think

IwatchBoxing
03-07-2005, 12:22 AM
I saw "boxingscene" but had no clue who it was. when you figure it out, accept my request to be added on your list.

The amature room is for people who have 10 fights and lower I thinkthird fight I had, and my hand is in pain, I changed the controler thing to #4, I can't throw a haymaker yet, so I just countered the guy throwing them constantly with the bottons, and won the unranked game by a landslide, I going back to career to find out how to play, going to finish a little Bacardi bottle I have too :D .

m00ks
03-07-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm surprised someone actually accepted an unranked game. I wanted on but was getting no challenges so I had to fight ranked right away. But haymakers aren't that good (unless your the computer and only throw haymaker combos which is impossible to do with TPC). If you want an assured KD without being clinched, it comes in handy but that's it.

IwatchBoxing
03-07-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm surprised someone actually accepted an unranked game. I wanted on but was getting no challenges so I had to fight ranked right away. But haymakers aren't that good (unless your the computer and only throw haymaker combos which is impossible to do with TPC). If you want an assured KD without being clinched, it comes in handy but that's it.
You cant have Haymakers with the bottons?Cause I'm getting the hang out it, I clamed down, Playing the computer on medium, learning to use the anolog, do combos, I KO them in three RD's now, getting better, my hands arent hurting.
I'm the Dancing King (Nick).

m00ks
03-07-2005, 01:10 AM
You cant have Haymakers with the bottons?Cause I'm getting the hang out it, I clamed down, Playing the computer on medium, learning to use the anolog, do combos, I KO them in three RD's now, getting better, my hands arent hurting.
I'm the Dancing King (Nick).

lol Yah you move pretty good. And your right its all about calming down. You would have finished me late if I went crazy on you that's why I gave away the last 2 rounds. But seriously, get used to teh computer at hard. You'll get better much much faster.

IwatchBoxing
03-07-2005, 01:20 AM
lol Yah you move pretty good. And your right its all about calming down. You would have finished me late if I went crazy on you that's why I gave away the last 2 rounds. But seriously, get used to teh computer at hard. You'll get better much much faster.Well I guess the first two sucked, cause the next guy kicked my ass with those Haymakers, I could of outwitted the computer but it would of took too long, so I turned it off, too late, what I want to know is how to throw a Haymaker, and in our fight I went into survival mode, no idea what I was doing, but I sucked in the first days of the Playstation version too, and found its control awkward at first too, so gotta see in the long run.

m00ks
03-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Well I guess the first two sucked, cause the next guy kicked my ass with those Haymakers, I could of outwitted the computer but it would of took too long, so I turned it off, too late, what I want to know is how to throw a Haymaker, and in our fight I went into survival mode, no idea what I was doing.

For haymakers in TPC, you just have to **** teh joystick back when throing a hook or an uppercut. So when you want a haymaker left hook per say, you would bring the joystick to the left, **** it down then follow through half a circle up. I never really use haymakers it's still very awkward for me but we'll get the hang of it.

And jest lemme know when you're ready for a rematch :boxing:

IwatchBoxing
03-07-2005, 01:09 PM
For haymakers in TPC, you just have to **** teh joystick back when throing a hook or an uppercut. So when you want a haymaker left hook per say, you would bring the joystick to the left, **** it down then follow through half a circle up. I never really use haymakers it's still very awkward for me but we'll get the hang of it.

And jest lemme know when you're ready for a rematch :boxing:Whenever you want a rematch, I'm down, Mayweathers a beast in this game :D .

m00ks
03-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Whenever you want a rematch, I'm down, Mayweathers a beast in this game :D .

Mayweather's a hack. I'll take Ward.

IwatchBoxing
03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Mayweather's a hack. I'll take Ward.
Mayweather is fast as hell, won my first ranked fight with him, havent tried Cotto yet, I seem to lost my life bar online, how can I fix this? These people only play on Heaveyweight online.

m00ks
03-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Mayweather is fast as hell, won my first ranked fight with him, havent tried Cotto yet, I seem to lost my life bar online, how can I fix this? These people only play on Heaveyweight online.

Cotto has a **** chin I dunno why. 2 KD and your out. Lost your life bar? Wtf? Play around with the settings. Yeah damn people only play heavys. That's so ****.

03-07-2005, 09:06 PM
i been in 5 mathces online and won only 1 because the other person quit 30 seconds into the first round. i suck at fight night round 2 :frown:

IwatchBoxing
03-08-2005, 01:53 AM
The tables have turned Mooks, me Mayweather, Mooks Gatti, I won UD 100 to 91 :D . My record now is 5-2-0.

m00ks
03-08-2005, 02:00 AM
The tables have turned Mooks, me Mayweather, Mooks Gatti, I won UD 100 to 91 :D . My record now is 5-2-0.

Bahh I demand a rematch lol I was robbed. I landed 29 more punches and you were hurt more than me :D

bigbear
03-08-2005, 05:15 PM
GT is BigBadBear. Most of the time I'm on after 9pm EST.

spinksjinx
03-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I wish you ****s were on when I am.

roysmyboy
03-10-2005, 05:53 PM
my account is t00ty and im usually seen on halo 2, NFL2K5, MVP05, and soon to be fight night 2

03-10-2005, 07:35 PM
my account is t00ty and im usually seen on halo 2, NFL2K5, MVP05, and soon to be fight night 2
wat level are u on team slayer. i think i've played against you before. my gamertag is Los Vatos. if u ever feel like gettin some team slayer hit me up and we can do dat

MolotoVSolution
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM
i play ghost recon 2 , halo 2 , burnout 3 , battle front , and (fight night round 2 soon) ...... my gamer tag is Death deciple , add me to ur friends list if ya want :cool:

MolotoVSolution
03-11-2005, 11:20 AM
2roundko , add me to ur friends list and same with yoiu tooty and we can kick sum ass in team slayer or skirmish

roysmyboy
03-13-2005, 06:10 PM
i played a ****load of skirmish and goto lvl 22. in slayer i only played about 50 games so im only lvl 13 :o

im going to go play halo 2 now!

D3m3nt3d
03-14-2005, 08:24 AM
D3m3nt3d is my screen name: I usually play

Fight Night Round 2
PGA Tour 2005