View Full Version : UK Coverage of Jones-lacy??

Pele..Rjj..23
08-07-2009, 04:55 AM
anywhere we can see this in the uk...

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Far as i know it isnt..And thats checking all ur sky sports the newly Espn Channel which is showing the UFC instead..So it looks like Streams must Gwaan...

thepower
08-07-2009, 05:42 AM
A site called flashsportstreams.com cover most cards.

I used it for the first time for Alexander v Witter last weekend and it was good quality.

They charge 1.99 for 24 hours access which I don't really mind paying to be honest.

Savino
08-07-2009, 06:44 AM
No chance of this been picked up over here.

bink_it
08-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Far as i know it isnt..And thats checking all ur sky sports the newly Espn Channel which is showing the UFC instead..So it looks like Streams must Gwaan...

whats "Gwaan" mean?? didnt know Brits spoke like that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Slippy D
08-07-2009, 11:59 AM

Its chav talk.

Na mean breadbin.

bink_it
08-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Its chav talk.

Na mean breadbin.

sounds like CUNT talk to me... :blow:

DavidHaye
08-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Don't pay for anything, just like Campbell vs Bradley fight, i will be here to provide links for all major fights.

I don't remember missing one major fight in last 12 months, always streams around, just knowing the right people.:loser:

Sick/
08-07-2009, 12:27 PM

it means go on. he's jamaican

bink_it
08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
it means go on. he's jamaican

no hes not... hes a "wannabie" big difference.

wouldnt it be funny if kelly Pavlik spoke in Patwa..?

hes doin the same.. hes a white guy rite?????????????????????

Sick/
08-07-2009, 01:33 PM
no hes not... hes a "wannabie" big difference.

wouldnt it be funny if kelly Pavlik spoke in Patwa..?

hes doin the same.. hes a white guy rite?????????????????????

So you are telling me The Gully Gad is a white man pretending to be black?

:Flush:

bink_it
08-07-2009, 01:34 PM
So you are telling me The Gully Gad is a white man pretending to be black?

:Flush:

yes exactly that...

Naz/Fan
08-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Or maybe he's just talking like 60% of urban youths in London do?

You ignorant cunts

JmtRyan
08-07-2009, 03:28 PM
You dissin blud?

Haaa

NigelBenn
08-07-2009, 03:41 PM
budweiser will be showing it.

CiganoBoxer
08-07-2009, 03:50 PM
whats "Gwaan" mean?? didnt know Brits spoke like that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:I feel a red k Gwaan:rofl::

True Guru
08-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Or maybe he's just talking like 60% of urban youths in London do?

You ignorant cunts

60% sure not 59% or what about 57%
GTFO,only 50 cent wannabes talk like that:boxing:

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 04:44 PM

Im the topic of discussion again..
Let me guess 2 tough? Google it? lol

Seems its a big thing on here what colour you are and ****

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 04:47 PM

Why do wanna know what it means?

lol

And whats with the colour barrier up in here like peeps have to defend where there from and what colour they are like it matters....

And since when have i been a brit?

This is 2 tough gents he got offended last time about how i talk it really bothers him for some reason....

Sick/
08-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Why do wanna know what it means?

lol

And whats with the colour barrier up in here like peeps have to defend where there from and what colour they are like it matters....

And since when have i been a brit?

This is 2 tough gents he got offended last time about how i talk it really bothers him for some reason....

You are black right?

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 06:21 PM
You are black right?

Plat do you really need to ask that G!

lol

Im from Portmore and i now live in the UK but with peeps like 2 tough aka Bink he cant seem to get his head around that
and unlike Lennox Lewis im actually born in JA....

And why as it gotta be a white man acting black why cant it be an asian or a Turk an arab a Pinoy why is it always a white man!!

hehe

Sick/
08-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Plat do you really need to ask that G!

lol

Im from Portmore and i now live in the UK but with peeps like 2 tough aka Bink he cant seem to get his head around that
and unlike Lennox Lewis im actually born in JA....

And why as it gotta be a white man acting black why cant it be an asian or a Turk an arab a Pinoy why is it always a white man!!

hehe

I already knew lol i thought i would just make sure. :D

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I already knew lol i thought i would just make sure. :D

Bruv its nothing new..
Im just waiting for the Racial Pm's i recieved from 2tough last time calling me a dirty black this and that which lead to his first ban....

Back on topic the Lacy/Jones fight may be shown on the new espn uk channel

Sick/
08-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Bruv its nothing new..
Im just waiting for the Racial Pm's i recieved from 2tough last time calling me a dirty black this and that which lead to his first ban....

Good **** but i'm not subscribing just for that one fight. if they get bunce on there and some other big fights to come i'll defo buy it

bink_it
08-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Bruv its nothing new..

if you were that tough then you would not have *****ed and reported.. and no this isnt 2Tough..

The Gully Gad
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Good **** but i'm not subscribing just for that one fight. if they get bunce on there and some other big fights to come i'll defo buy it

Yeh but if you have Virgin G this month is free
and if you have the xl package its free period..

I hear ya though..So far the UFC as been signed lets hope the Boxing makes it on there like how setanta use to drop it...

The RealDeal
08-08-2009, 06:23 AM
if you were that tough then you would not have *****ed and reported.. and no this isnt 2Tough..

Quit your crying slag.

DavidHaye
08-08-2009, 08:41 AM
What is it with people on this forum bringing race or religion into boxing.

FFS give it rest, ****ing liberals can cry as soon as anyone says anything, leave the black & white **** out of it. A cunt is a cunt, no matter what race he is.

I'll be suprised if EPSN pick this fight or any up, ive read no where that they will. So for now don't build your hopes up.

Ben_London
08-08-2009, 09:06 AM
ESPN UK are already showing Boxing, they are showing the Friday night fights on a delayed basis, last nights is on this afternoon. But I doubt they'll show the Jones fight.

lyrical
08-08-2009, 04:37 PM
No where in england will show this fight, just gotta hope someone uploads it Sunday morning.

Akucapri
08-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Screw crappy Justin.tv streams and such.

FlashSportStreams, you can view all boxing matches from different broadcasters around the world, because the guy has different streamers.

It's like 1.99 for a day, 5 for a month, 20 for 3 months and like 30 for an entire year.

It's an encrypted stream where they broadcast high quality streams, no lag, advertisement or crap like that.

I payed via Paypal for 1.99 and saw the last Khan fight because i couldn't see it on Sky.

It's excellent I would recommend it.

Akucapri
08-08-2009, 04:55 PM
A site called flashsportstreams.com cover most cards.

I used it for the first time for Alexander v Witter last weekend and it was good quality.

They charge 1.99 for 24 hours access which I don't really mind paying to be honest.

Agreed it is awesome, I will purchase the 3 month one because there are alot of good fights happening in the last 3-4 months.

It also broadcasts football and all that stuff, everyone should check it out.

Roy11
08-08-2009, 05:31 PM
I've been looking around for an online PPV for a few weeks now for this fight.

Gofightlive.tv have just added this fight on their schedule today but full details haven't been confirmed, but it most likely will be PPV.

I'll be buying!

Sick/
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM

FlashSportStreams, you can view all boxing matches from different broadcasters around the world, because the guy has different streamers.

It's like 1.99 for a day, 5 for a month, 20 for 3 months and like 30 for an entire year.

It's an encrypted stream where they broadcast high quality streams, no lag, advertisement or crap like that.

I payed via Paypal for 1.99 and saw the last Khan fight because i couldn't see it on Sky.

Yeah pretty good streams from them for a cheap price

Pele..Rjj..23
08-10-2009, 04:38 AM

the site you mentioned are they gonna show the RJJ fight?
thanks