View Full Version : Need to Lose Weight Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unstoppable1
02-23-2005, 01:17 PM
New to boxing, need to lose weight fast, does anyone have any training and diet suggestions...???

Floydmayweather
02-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Losing lots of weight fast is tough and it sacrifes most of the muscle you have. You can go on a strict diet lower carbs, proteins, salads. Thrown in a fat burner and run train your ass off. Otherwise there are some more severe ways to get it off but nothing i would ever try.

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
02-23-2005, 02:16 PM
You want to loose it fast you really gotta dedicate to it.

Forget about that "Carb counting" you hear on tv. Simply count your calories keep them at or under 1000 calories every day for 1 month. Easy 10+ pounds right there. The first few days are gonna be tough but your stomach will quickly shrink down and u wont feel hungry anymore.

If you add a little excersize (1 mile everyday or something light like that) your results in a month will be astronomical. Trust me i've been through it.

Unstoppable1
02-23-2005, 06:38 PM
You want to loose it fast you really gotta dedicate to it.

Forget about that "Carb counting" you hear on tv. Simply count your calories keep them at or under 1000 calories every day for 1 month. Easy 10+ pounds right there. The first few days are gonna be tough but your stomach will quickly shrink down and u wont feel hungry anymore.

If you add a little excersize (1 mile everyday or something light like that) your results in a month will be astronomical. Trust me i've been through it.
Yeah I have been hitting the bag and shadow boxing and riding a recumbent bike, hitting the heavy bag and shadow boxing for about 7 months now and I am starting to toned up, but I am not losing any weight. I think it is because I used to run track and we use to warm up with two miles, so I think that I just must not be workign hard enough, but I am going to start running two miles a day before work and step up work out again and watch what I eat for a month and see what happens...thanks for the advice..

zip
02-23-2005, 06:45 PM
shadowing and the bag wont make you lose weight. Run run and run.
But only do it if it's really needed.

Yousuf5
02-23-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree with u zip

Yousuf5
02-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Any body kno how to gain weight fast and keep your self ripped

Yousuf5
02-23-2005, 06:59 PM
You see im 5'7 and I weigh 136. Im pretty ripped

Yousuf5
02-23-2005, 07:00 PM
But I need to gain some muscle on my arms. Cuz im real skinny.

AIR_KENG
02-23-2005, 07:04 PM
You see im 5'7 and I weigh 136. Im pretty ripped
damn!!! i am 5'6" and i weigh 175... i am so ripped... mentally ripped that is because im fat, lol...

zip
02-23-2005, 07:06 PM
err Dont post one sentece in on post you could hvae put all that in your first post.
Pull-ups and shadowing with light weights help.

AIR_KENG
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
guys, any aerobic exercise would do right??? i like cycling and swimming more than running because my foot easily hurts when i go long distance running...

Yousuf5
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
heheehe... well that was my cousin im actually 5'11 160

ebaum
02-24-2005, 05:45 PM
i know i was trying to lose lots of weight or at least the fat ive got, i take the ECA stacka s well as glutamine and ive noticed a giant decrease in body fat on my body, but do not do this if you get tested and also don't do it for a long period of time, its not to great for your body if its done a lot and also i belive you get tested for ephedrine befroe a fight

Pugnacious_Z
02-25-2005, 07:31 AM
sex sex sex, dat helps

random guy
03-29-2005, 08:21 AM
all right run your ass off and do all your gym workouts x2. if you do 2 rounds heavy bag do 4.
trust me I lost 70 pounds in 3 months

Tha Greatest
03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Run
Jump Rope
Hit the heavy bag
Shadowbox
Diet
Stay away from white bread or white anything
Eat Whole Wheat if ur gonna eat something
and if ur gonna do this stuff, do not have ONLY 1000 calories a day

And do not eat for at least 2 hours before you sleep

random guy
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah just eat protien bars and chicken

Slipx
03-29-2005, 08:35 PM
But I need to gain some muscle on my arms. Cuz im real skinny.

you sound like an ectomorph.

ectomorphs have very small amounts of fat on their bodies, and thus have a harder time gaining muscle. a poster boy ectomorph is thomas hearns...

endomorph. fat, easy to gain muscle. foreman.

mesomorph. tyson, not fat, and easy to gain muscle.

For you I suggest a hi-fat peanut butter diet, (bring a jar with you when you train and take a few spoonfuls after working the HELL out of your arms-throw the word overtraining out the window and bust your ass-and do the peanut butter thing, the 1hr window period is important)

work very hard, then when you get tired think about your future opponent working his arms and WORK SOME MORE

remember, you need to eat big to get big.

Slipx
03-29-2005, 08:39 PM
yeah just eat protien bars and chicken

that wont put weight on anyone..if anything that would make a fat guy lose weight

random guy
03-29-2005, 08:55 PM
thats what I'm talking about loosing weight

Sweat
03-30-2005, 07:35 PM
thats what I'm talking about loosing weight

Im 5'8 and i weigh 125 pounds.. Im out of shape right now but im ripped though.. If i train hard i will probably end up a superbantamweght.. Any advice on how to stay in shape and maintain my current weight?

.::EnRiQuE::.
03-30-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm 5'7 and weigh 106...hahaha. the sad part is I'm not lieing

random guy
03-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Im 5'8 and i weigh 125 pounds.. Im out of shape right now but im ripped though.. If i train hard i will probably end up a superbantamweght.. Any advice on how to stay in shape and maintain my current weight?

how can ypu you be ripped and out of shape? my suggestion would to do alot of running and cardio, and double up on time in the weight room just in case you drop some weight from running,
that way you have the endurance to fight and still be in the same weight class

Sweat
03-30-2005, 08:55 PM
how can ypu you be ripped and out of shape? my suggestion would to do alot of running and cardio, and double up on time in the weight room just in case you drop some weight from running,
that way you have the endurance to fight and still be in the same weight class

Well, i feel that i am out of shape but im ripped right now.

random guy
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
so just do alot of cardio

cwazz
10-27-2005, 07:56 PM
STEROIDS AND HEAVY LIFTING. haha....nah, I dunno, but it seems that's how most do it.

Hunna
10-27-2005, 09:53 PM
you sound like an ectomorph.

ectomorphs have very small amounts of fat on their bodies, and thus have a harder time gaining muscle. a poster boy ectomorph is thomas hearns...

endomorph. fat, easy to gain muscle. foreman.

mesomorph. tyson, not fat, and easy to gain muscle.

For you I suggest a hi-fat peanut butter diet, (bring a jar with you when you train and take a few spoonfuls after working the HELL out of your arms-throw the word overtraining out the window and bust your ass-and do the peanut butter thing, the 1hr window period is important)

work very hard, then when you get tired think about your future opponent working his arms and WORK SOME MORE

remember, you need to eat big to get big.

u seen pics of tyson when he not training? he fat as a muthaf@#$a.

Kayo
10-28-2005, 12:25 AM
im an in shape 5'10 154lbs but to lose weight its all about diet so burn more calories then you use. If you need to lose fat than i suggest running and dieting if u need to lose it within an hour i suggest running with sweats and a hoodie on and venting for 20 minutes and sweat off water weight...thats what we do at wrestling tournaments to make weight

Verstyle
10-28-2005, 02:21 AM
Well, i feel that i am out of shape but im ripped right now.

hey i understand where u coming from im out of shpae(thanxs to work) but im stuff really built as u can see in my avatar its sorta freaky if u ask me

Verstyle
10-28-2005, 02:23 AM
u seen pics of tyson when he not training? he fat as a muthaf@#$a.

of course tysons going to get fat when he gets older. all about the age thing thats cause him metabo is wearing down cause of age. but a 20year old mike tyson would still be fit

simsimma
11-18-2006, 08:57 AM
i know i was trying to lose lots of weight or at least the fat ive got, i take the ECA stacka s well as glutamine and ive noticed a giant decrease in body fat on my body, but do not do this if you get tested and also don't do it for a long period of time, its not to great for your body if its done a lot and also i belive you get tested for ephedrine befroe a fight

How much weight did you lose with it tho?

kristenmickel
04-27-2010, 06:01 AM
The way to weight loss is to burn more calories than you eat. When we eat too little our metabolism slows because our bodies think we are threatened with starvation so it burns calories slower. We need to eat a healthy diet with enough calories and get some exercise. Acai berries (http://www.usonlinerx.net/en/item/acai.html) are the best option to lose weight without going for dieting. It is not a miracle diet pill but it is a super rich antioxidant that will help support you in your weight loss goals.

simran
01-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing weight in the most effective manner.Don't stuff yourself with food in a single sitting; instead have 5 to 6 small meals or snacks in a day. Eating several small meals helps the body to release less insulin, which keeps blood sugar steady and helps to control hunger.
Do some ]jump higher workouts.Make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day; it helps in burning extra calories.

MOTHER DUCKER
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM
The way to weight loss is to burn more calories than you eat. When we eat too little our metabolism slows because our bodies think we are threatened with starvation so it burns calories slower. We need to eat a healthy diet with enough calories and get some exercise. Acai berries (http://www.usonlinerx.net/en/item/acai.html) are the best option to lose weight without going for dieting. It is not a miracle diet pill but it is a super rich antioxidant that will help support you in your weight loss goals.

How much calories would you recommend?

5,11 189 (pretty altheltic looking)

Doing 30mins cardio 30min-1hr weights from monday to friday

MOTHER DUCKER
01-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing weight in the most effective manner.Don't stuff yourself with food in a single sitting; instead have 5 to 6 small meals or snacks in a day. Eating several small meals helps the body to release less insulin, which keeps blood sugar steady and helps to control hunger.
Do some ]jump higher workouts.Make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day; it helps in burning extra calories.

As long as i am drinking water can i drink diet coke aswell? or does it have some negative effect i don't know about

cryptic1981
01-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Water + paleo diet + cardio (crossfit, running, swimming, ect.) = loose weight
avoid alcohol, carbonated drinks, sugar, sugar substitutes, and carbs.

Jack3d
01-20-2011, 10:29 PM
make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing weight in the most effective manner.don't stuff yourself with food in a single sitting; instead have 5 to 6 small meals or snacks in a day. Eating several small meals helps the body to release less insulin, which keeps blood sugar steady and helps to control hunger.
Do some ]jump higher workouts.make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day; it helps in burning extra calories.

Holy Fcuking Epic Bump Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rico870
01-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Use those things & run with. Sauna suit!

killsomething
01-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Welp, while we're all giving retarded answers I might as well put in a good word for cocaine and cigarettes. :boxing: **** em up bro, **** em up.

Reggie Miller
01-21-2011, 10:22 PM
I didn't read all the replies in this thread, but whether you're fighting or not.. you should NEVER TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY, 9 times out of 10 you will gain it back.

Losing weight is actually not hard in principle, because its ALWAYS about 2 things:

Eat right and get enough exercise.
Its all about if someone can stay dedicated and motivated enough to lose that weight.

When I was 20, I put on about 60lbs and was at 250lbs because I broke both my legs in a car accident, got lazy after getting used to sitting at home and being non-active and jsut kept getting bigger.

I decided to clean up my act and I got back into the gym, lost approx 2-3lbs per week and was at my ideal/healthy weight in about 6-7 months, eating right and exercising correctly.. no corner cutting and no cheating on my eating plan. Never gone back to being a fatty, kept it all off.

There are no shortcuts when wanting to lose weight healthily.

BTW, WTF is Albolene?

simran
02-10-2011, 03:59 AM
You should to do some exercises and ear fruits and vegetables and more fiber. Go or morning walk daily.

frankenfrank
02-10-2011, 09:10 AM
New to boxing, need to lose weight fast, does anyone have any training and diet suggestions...???

copy pasted my greatest hero of all time :

feel free to eat meat and drink milk , choco (no more than 3 sugar spoons for a big cup) , and cottage cheese.
Bread , pizzas , etc should be out for the following 4-5 years at least .
When thirsty only water can be taken into consideration .
Eating peas with the fried meat is recommended as well.
No more than 1 egg a day , while 0 per day is recommended as well .
No potatoes , corn , wheat and their products.
No candy.
Rice consumption should be extremely limited if not stopped as well.
Weight lifting is good.
Running is prohibited as well as long she weighs above 180lbs while hydrated.
Dehydration is not a thing to do.

abnoxious
04-04-2011, 10:27 AM
U're right Samir, it's all about hard work and determination. Unless of course you take up a recreational sport or hobby that keeps you busy, then it's all about fun. I believe this is by far the best way to lose weight because you don't even notice the struggle.