View Full Version : Hate to say it, this lounge sucks

Boxer1590
08-03-2009, 09:48 PM
What kind of Latino are you?

Do you like beans?

What's the Mexican style?

All just pathetic attempts to keep it going. Gringos post here more than us.

I'm Latino, but this lounge sucks man as much as I hate to say it. All the real talk goes on on Non Stop Boxing and this lounge is pretty much pointless.

My Name Is...
08-03-2009, 09:52 PM

Do you like beans?

I'm Latino, but this lounge sucks man as much as I hate to say it. All the real talk goes on on Non Stop Boxing and this lounge is pretty much pointless.

You are not wanted here... I have here now excommunicated you from all Latino races...

The Underboss
08-03-2009, 10:09 PM
I hate to say it but it's true.
most of the latino posters are either posting in the lounge or in NSB.

Boxer1590
08-03-2009, 10:42 PM
You are not wanted here... I have here now excommunicated you from all Latino races...

Coming from a dude who looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy I'm not too worried about it.

I won't lose any sleep over you not wanting to communicate with me.

!! AI-Holmes!!
08-03-2009, 11:18 PM

Do you like beans?

Anything you're willing to do to make this a better lounge?
It's easier to critique than to create, how about starting by making a couple of better threads then this one..

My Name Is...
08-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Coming from a dude who looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy I'm not too worried about it.

I won't lose any sleep over you not wanting to communicate with me.

Excommunicate has nothing to do with communicating...

ex·com·mu·ni·cate
To exclude by or as if by decree from membership or participation in a group.

Boxer1590
08-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Excommunicate has nothing to do with communicating...

ex·com·mu·ni·cate
To exclude by or as if by decree from membership or participation in a group.

I.don't.give.a.*****
To not care, at all.

Boxer1590
08-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Anything you're willing to do to make this a better lounge?
It's easier to critique than to create, how about starting by making a couple of better threads then this one..

I just don't see the point.

Make a thread here asking who are the best Latino prospects. Then make one in Non Stop Boxing. It's better to talk boxing, even if talking about Latinos, on Non Stop Boxing. Then stuff like do you like beans and all that would be fine in the lounge. So far I've seen a lot of gringos on here just babbling about nothing. I hope this lounge can shape up, that'd be awesome.

I have no threads to start, because I would just talk about boxing in Non Stop Boxing. I'm not gonna make threads for no reason just as an attempt to keep a lounge alive. If I can come up with some legitimately worth posting I would be glad to.

Del Coqui
08-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Bueno, lo primero es, que carajo hacemos hablando ingles en un Lounge hispano? el que no quiera hablar español o no sepa hablar español que arranque pal otro foro. Somos hispanos, hablemos español aqui.

-PedoBear-
08-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Gringos post here more than us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BOLLOCKS
08-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't think the "Do You Like Beans" Thread was made by a Latino. :lol1: