View Full Version : Manny Pacquiao VS. Salvador Sanchez

Cleto_Reyes
08-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Between these two Greats At Featherweight who would win and how would they win?

Anak ni Hudas
08-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Who the fucccckkkk is Chava some kind of GAY...

Solitario
08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Morales was schooled by an old Morales. Sanchez would stop him in the later rounds:boxing:

gibo
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
sanchez beats up sorry *ss danny little red lopez twice, then beats 122 lbs all time GREAT, WILFREDO GOMEZ, who came UP IN WEIGHT and had knocked 15 mesicans out in a row in title fights, bearly beats AHZUMA NELSON who only had 13 fights.. then crashes his car???? AND EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER HIM AN ALL TIME GREAT???? only in mesico!!!!!!!! 100x35 :boxing:

gibo
08-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Manny would of slapped sanchez silly!!!!!

Cleto_Reyes
08-04-2009, 12:06 PM
sanchez beats up sorry *ss danny little red lopez twice, then beats 122 lbs all time GREAT, WILFREDO GOMEZ, who came UP IN WEIGHT and had knocked 15 mesicans out in a row in title fights, bearly beats AHZUMA NELSON who only had 13 fights.. then crashes his car???? AND EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER HIM AN ALL TIME GREAT???? only in mesico!!!!!!!! 100x35 :boxing:
Yeah and only 23 and hadnt reached his full peak yet imagine that Idiot!!!

TITANS4321
08-09-2009, 03:12 AM
gibo you truly are a dumb piece of ****:lame:

WhoreUs
08-10-2009, 03:25 PM
salvador.

i think the 126 pac gets beat by most of the great 126 guys.

hamed would have ktfo 126 pacquiao. pacquiao was just a bad matchup for barrera.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-10-2009, 03:30 PM
salvador.

i think the 126 gets beat by most of the great 126 guys.

hamed would have ktfo 126 pacquiao. pacquiao was just a bad matchup for barrera.

Hamed???? Seriously?? Man this guy Hamed is like a ghost or something, he keeps popping up all the time in boxing discussions. This guy was the most overrated fighter EVER....

Pac is and was a beast but at 126 I think Sanchez beats him. I also think Pac loses to a prime Morales and a prime Barrera.

WhoreUs
08-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Hamed???? Seriously?? Man this guy Hamed is like a ghost or something, he keeps popping up all the time in boxing discussions. This guy was the most overrated fighter EVER....

Pac is and was a beast but at 126 I think Sanchez beats him. I also think Pac loses to a prime Morales and a prime Barrera.

i think prime morales definitely beats 126 pacquiao (past prime morales beat 130 pacquiao after all)

i think hamed would beat pacquiao at 126.

don't sell hamed too short. he had some skills and he was probably one of the hardest punching featherweights of all time. just because he couldn't beat barrera means nothing. not many people can beat barrera.

hamed will catch pacquiao coming in stupid and pacquiao will get ktfo.

as far as barrera , he was pretty close to his prime if not still in his prime with the pacquiao fight. i just think manny is a bad matchup for him.

Cuauhtémoc1520
08-10-2009, 04:02 PM
i think prime morales definitely beats 126 pacquiao (past prime morales beat 130 pacquiao after all)

i think hamed would beat pacquiao at 126.

don't sell hamed too short. he had some skills and he was probably one of the hardest punching featherweights of all time. just because he couldn't beat barrera means nothing. not many people can beat barrera.

hamed will catch pacquiao coming in stupid and pacquiao will get ktfo.

as far as barrera , he was pretty close to his prime if not still in his prime with the pacquiao fight. i just think manny is a bad matchup for him.

Pac is 10X the fighter Hamed was. Hamed best win was against a past his prime Kelly and that was a good fight.

I think you are selling Pac short, he isn't the same fighter he was even 2 years ago. He's more polished, has great ability with both hands, his speed is insane and hitslike a truck.

I think Hamed was just very overrated and when Pac fought Barerra, he wasn't the same fighter as he was in his prime.

WhoreUs
08-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Pac is 10X the fighter Hamed was. Hamed best win was against a past his prime Kelly and that was a good fight.

I think you are selling Pac short, he isn't the same fighter he was even 2 years ago. He's more polished, has great ability with both hands, his speed is insane and hitslike a truck.

I think Hamed was just very overrated and when Pac fought Barerra, he wasn't the same fighter as he was in his prime.

i'm not selling pacquiao short.

pacquiao is obviously greater than hamed but we are talking the 126 pacquiao.

that 126 pacquiao was very limited.

obviously i'm not saying hamed would win easily or for sure but i think hamed has a good chance of beating that pacquiao.

Cleto_Reyes
08-10-2009, 07:42 PM
i'm not selling pacquiao short.

pacquiao is obviously greater than hamed but we are talking the 126 pacquiao.

that 126 pacquiao was very limited.

obviously i'm not saying hamed would win easily or for sure but i think hamed has a good chance of beating that pacquiao.

Hamed wouldn't beat the pac at 126 IMO. The limited pac would still be too much to handle

tesla_power
08-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Between these two Greats At Featherweight who would win and how would they win?

At featherweight Sal vs featherwiehg pac, I'd favor Sal. But if the more complete pac (current) is the one who meets Sal. IMO, it would be a toss-up. Sal, easily one of my faves. It's a shame he died young.

tesla_power
08-10-2009, 10:27 PM

I think Hamed had a good chance of beating pac. Pac at featherweight was still undisciplined choosing sometimes to trade instead on using his speed advantage. Hamed had a puncher's chance. As long as pac can be baited to brawl, he would have a chance. Also, I don't think Hamed is overrated. IMO, he is an overachiever like Darchiryan today.

Cleto_Reyes
08-18-2009, 12:37 PM
I think Hamed had a good chance of beating pac. Pac at featherweight was still undisciplined choosing sometimes to trade instead on using his speed advantage. Hamed had a puncher's chance. As long as pac can be baited to brawl, he would have a chance. Also, I don't think Hamed is overrated. IMO, he is an overachiever like Darchiryan today.

Hamed had some great skill but would showboat very often and i dont think he took things seriously . Pac would Ko him at Featherweight IMO

Chups
08-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Morales was schooled by an old Morales. Sanchez would stop him in the later rounds:boxing:

LOL@ Morales was schooled by Morales......LOL!!

Solitario
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
LOL@ Morales was schooled by Morales......LOL!!

you know what i meant:alcoholic

Cleto_Reyes
12-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Chava would whoop pacman :boxing: :D

Luffy
12-29-2011, 06:03 PM
I would put my points on sanchez

jtcs1981
12-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Sanchez beats Pacquiao at 126. And will also bet on Gomez to KTFO Pac in 122.

gibo
12-30-2011, 02:14 AM
gibo you truly are a dumb piece of ****:lame:

And your a dumb *ss suck *ss! Keep sucking on your dead *ss sanchez! Over rated *ss fighter.

gibo
12-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Yeah and only 23 and hadnt reached his full peak yet imagine that Idiot!!!

Was getting his *ss whipped by a fighter with 13 fights who had never gone past 8!!!! Sanchez was sh*t!!! His lack of driving skills make mesicunt think he was great! Had he lived he would of got his *ss whipped BIG TIME!!!!!!

elplayapimp
12-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Was getting his *ss whipped by a fighter with 13 fights who had never gone past 8!!!! Sanchez was sh*t!!! His lack of driving skills make mesicunt think he was great! Had he lived he would of got his *ss whipped BIG TIME!!!!!!

See chuiguy this is why i hate the ricans and the dog eaters. So he beats 3 hall of famers and he is sht? You are another kind of stupid and parasite to this world.:kiss:

J-Smooth
12-30-2011, 04:05 AM

http://www.titomendoza.com/romero97_files/image006.jpg

RIZO24
12-30-2011, 06:57 PM
And your a dumb *ss suck *ss! Keep sucking on your dead *ss sanchez! Over rated *ss fighter.

Hey guys this must be el hijo bastardo de Wilfredo Gomez, that is why he is so bitter towards Sal Sanchez and Mexicans in general.. Come on papi it aint our fault your daddy Gomez did not recognize you!!You should be happy Sanchez beat the breaks off your daddy Gomez, thats what he gets for making you a BASTARDO!!!! GTFO of my langa PUTITO... Here you go a gift from the Mexican Langa:op:

Underboss
12-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Sanchez beats Manny by TKO.

His style resembles alot of JMM but with more power and speed.

ELHURACAN58
12-30-2011, 08:21 PM

Manny would of slapped sanchez silly!!!!!

Apparently back in 2009 the Hispanic Lounge was infested with homophobic filipinos who barely know english, a dude that thinks Morales could school himself, and a Calzaghe fan.

:lame:

ChiRock773
12-31-2011, 02:39 AM

figures...****in flips aint real boxing fans they just on pacroids nuts...

gibo
12-31-2011, 06:21 AM
Hey guys this must be el hijo bastardo de Wilfredo Gomez, that is why he is so bitter towards Sal Sanchez and Mexicans in general.. Come on papi it aint our fault your daddy Gomez did not recognize you!!You should be happy Sanchez beat the breaks off your daddy Gomez, thats what he gets for making you a BASTARDO!!!! GTFO of my langa PUTITO... Here you go a gift from the Mexican Langa:op:

El hijo bastardo? whatever that means is the fact sanchez wasn't sh*t. He beat a beatable Lopez, recieved a MD against Patrick Ford (who only had 16 fights) Split D, with Pat Cowdell, Jorge Garcia..lol and got his *ss beat by AZUMA NELSON (13 fights) the dude wasn't sh*t!!! His Death has made him more famous that his boxing potential. Suck it up mesicunt, your Hero wasn't SH*T!!! He's lucky he died before getting his *ss exposed. lol

LeG00N
12-31-2011, 06:24 AM
El hijo bastardo? whatever that means is the fact sanchez wasn't sh*t. He beat a beatable Lopez, recieved a MD against Patrick Ford (who only had 16 fights) Split D, with Pat Cowdell, Jorge Garcia..lol and got his *ss beat by AZUMA NELSON (13 fights) the dude wasn't sh*t!!! His Death has made him more famous that his boxing potential. Suck it up mesicunt, your Hero wasn't SH*T!!! He's lucky he died before getting his *ss exposed. lol

Reported..........

gibo
12-31-2011, 06:30 AM
And again...Pacquiao would of beat the f*uck out of that nappy headed mesican sanchez, would of put a dent in his fro!!! LOL.. Pacquiao is mesico's DADDY! Motherf*ckers in mesico CHEER Manny when they see him!!! ONE MAN controls all of mesico!!!

J-Smooth
12-31-2011, 06:37 AM
And again...Pacquiao would of beat the f*uck out of that nappy headed mesican sanchez, would of put a dent in his fro!!! LOL.. Pacquiao is mesico's DADDY! Motherf*ckers in mesico CHEER Manny when they see him!!! ONE MAN controls all of mesico!!!

lol u seem bitter..are you rican?

bigsmoothh
12-31-2011, 03:01 PM
great fight i must say, I would favor sal by 7-8 rd ko. sals body work and movement would be too much for the great paq. sal would go on and beat the brakes off pacs body and head then finish him off in the later rounds.

BillyBoxing
12-31-2011, 03:10 PM

Manny is an horrible match up for Barrera, btw Barrera was 29 years old when he fought Manny he wasn't that far from his prime and get destroyed.

Pac vs Sanchez is a really explosive fight, damn that's a ****in dream fight...

I just don't know who win, they fought in different eras, sure both had the pop to knock the other out...it's a puncher fight, a gun machine fight.

bigsmoothh
12-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Manny is an horrible match up for Barrera, btw Barrera was 29 years old when he fought Manny he wasn't that far from his prime and get destroyed.

Pac vs Sanchez is a really explosive fight, damn that's a ****in dream fight...

I just don't know who win, they fought in different eras, sure both had the pop to knock the other out...it's a puncher fight, a gun machine fight.

yeah but barerra had been in some wars man, i think marco and morales really took some years off thier careers in the fights they had.

gibo
01-01-2012, 06:34 AM
lol u seem bitter..are you rican?

not bitter.. and not rican.. only telling the truth.. sanchez would get KTFO by PACQUIAO. EASY!

Tha_Greatest
01-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Reported..........
dont worry about gibo, lol, hes bitter and hes lame, lol, hes probably worried about the response towards me thinking about something clever to say, lol, i feel sorry for his self hatred and mexican envy, lol, jealousy on behalf of gibo is a mofokker, lol, nyahahaha

Tha_Greatest
01-03-2012, 05:07 AM
not bitter.. and not rican.. only telling the truth.. sanchez would get KTFO by PACQUIAO. EASY!

i said you are bitter so that means youre bitter, lol, you will be bitter about this comment cause you will see its directed towards your bitter azz from a mexican troll, now you will act like youre not bitter and your bitter ass will try hard to think about something clever to say so you can think and pretend that you are not bitter towards mesicans, lol, i feel sorry for you gibo, lol, you are a bitter guy, lol, **** is funny , lol, this is the internet and youre bitter at the ****in internet, ****in sad!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahaha

King of Sting
01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Pac is and was a beast at 126 . I also think Pac loses to a prime Morales and a prime Barrera. I disagree with you, I don't think MAB was past it when he got demolished by PAC.

But, lets just say you're correct, that the MAB that PAC fought was past prime. However, I would still pick PAC over a prime MAB(the same one that gave NAZ his first and only loss). We've all witnessed it now, the type of of fighters that gives PAC problems are not in the mold of MAB at all.

MAB, maybe a versatile fighter, but, his bread n' butter, the one that made him great, was not his boxing ability, it was his solid left hook, toughness, and solid infighting. MAB is at his best applying pressure, something PAC thrives off of !

The one kryptonite that MAB had was someone who had a great straight punch, and PAC's straight was something any version of MAB simply would not be able to contain. Dumbquiao's dizzying movement and pace would be hell for any version MAB.

Again, I disagree, I don't think Erika was past it either when he faced Dumbquiao in their first and second fight.

But, again, lets just say you're absolutely correct, that the Erika that PAC faced three times were all past it.

In the first fight there were several factors as to why PAC lost, he didn't have an answer for Erika's jab was a one-armed fighter, and that cut was definitely a factor, and the gloves were a factor(there's a reason why Erika's side included it in the contract that both fighters must wear Winning gloves).

The second fight, PAC and Roach figured out how to take away Erika's jab and the rest is history. But, Erika will always be a tough, tough fight for Dumbquiao.

cactusEG
01-08-2012, 02:19 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kBEmsnrQno0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

elplayapimp
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kBEmsnrQno0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great vid i was just about to post it.

Toney Loc
01-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Sanchez vs. FW Pacquiao that fought Marquez? Sanchez by brutal KO.