View Full Version : Is the arcade highscores broken?

manok uli
07-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Fatal error: Call to undefined method FUNC::get_avatar() in /home/boxing/public_html/forums/arcade.php on line 3729

I keep getting that everytime I finish a game so it doesnt record my score.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
08-03-2009, 12:07 AM
should be fixed

manok uli
08-03-2009, 06:18 PM
It wont let me view the highscores. Everytime I click the "show High Scores" it gives me that error...

Also, now It actually records my score when I beat a schore but it also give me the exact error when I try to save a comment.

Ipniz
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
I also have a problem with the score recording.
If I beat a highscore in an arcade game, I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FUNC::get_avatar() in /home/boxing/public_html/forums/arcade.php on line 3764

It only happens when I actually beat a highscore. If my score is lower
that the current record, my scores are recorded just fine. Can anyone explain
this?

manok uli
08-04-2009, 07:45 PM
I also have a problem with the score recording.
If I beat a highscore in an arcade game, I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FUNC::get_avatar() in /home/boxing/public_html/forums/arcade.php on line 3764

It only happens when I actually beat a highscore. If my score is lower
that the current record, my scores are recorded just fine. Can anyone explain
this?

Do you also get the error when you try to view the highscores? Cuz I always do... The only time I get to see it if I beat a highscore.

Good to know Im not the only one hwo has the problem...

ALSO.... How come noone can create Tournaments? It would be nice if we have it, we could create tourny with points as entrance fees and the winners gets all the points!

Ipniz
08-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Do you also get the error when you try to view the highscores? Cuz I always do... The only time I get to see it if I beat a highscore.

Yep, when I try to view highscores I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FUNC::get_avatar() in /home/boxing/public_html/forums/arcade.php on line 3107

manok uli
08-08-2009, 09:09 PM
It looks like itfs fixed now!

Thanks BIGPOPPAPUMP, or to whomever fixed it!

manok uli
08-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Also, how about the whole Tournament thing? It says my usergroup isnt allowed to create any tournament... Why not? It would be fun if we could create these arcade tournaments so we can bet in each others points.