View Full Version : Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

The Golden Boy
07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
hey guys,

just wondering if this is any good? i know there was one dude on here (cant remember who) who was hanging for it bad. so yeah, whoever played it, what you think? i fancy myself a bit of a cowboy so im thinking of picking it up :D

BoxingChaos
07-28-2009, 01:05 AM
hey guys,

just wondering if this is any good? i know there was one dude on here (cant remember who) who was hanging for it bad. so yeah, whoever played it, what you think? i fancy myself a bit of a cowboy so im thinking of picking it up :D

I am having a hard time in one of the gun fights one on one, I keep getting shot. I am stuck :grumble: The game is pretty good though, because it sort of changes from scenario to scenario so you are never doing the same thing. Although the game does sort of play on it's own from time to time, it's not that bad, you have a lot of personal playing time vs times the computer takes over. It was different and I enjoyed being a cowboy for once :boxing: I can't even get past my gun battle with a trainer. I know, sad ain't it. I will try again in a few days as it pisses me off that I am still getting killed :(

HayastanciCule
07-28-2009, 02:50 AM
I am having a hard time in one of the gun fights one on one, I keep getting shot. I am stuck :grumble: The game is pretty good though, because it sort of changes from scenario to scenario so you are never doing the same thing. Although the game does sort of play on it's own from time to time, it's not that bad, you have a lot of personal playing time vs times the computer takes over. It was different and I enjoyed being a cowboy for once :boxing: I can't even get past my gun battle with a trainer. I know, sad ain't it. I will try again in a few days as it pisses me off that I am still getting killed :(

which guy are you fighting?
i already beat it and once you get how the gun fights work it's the easiest part of the game
use the A and D keys to keep the guy in front of you but also use your mouse to keep your hand by your gun, when the bell rings just jerk the mouse towards the gun and wait till the crosshairs is on the guy before you shoot, trust me if done right you will have plenty of time to shoot the guy if you keep your hand by your gun

BoxingChaos
07-28-2009, 06:42 AM
which guy are you fighting?
i already beat it and once you get how the gun fights work it's the easiest part of the game
use the A and D keys to keep the guy in front of you but also use your mouse to keep your hand by your gun, when the bell rings just jerk the mouse towards the gun and wait till the crosshairs is on the guy before you shoot, trust me if done right you will have plenty of time to shoot the guy if you keep your hand by your gun

I am in the tunnels in like a sewer, I am fighting the dude that was posed to be helping us, the guy who's chick I took lol, I don't remember his name, is he Juarez?

Gojira
07-28-2009, 08:18 AM
i went to buy it off ebay for 12 and it turned out to be the first call of juarez game.

ive played on it online an its great.

HayastanciCule
07-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I am in the tunnels in like a sewer, I am fighting the dude that was posed to be helping us, the guy who's chick I took lol, I don't remember his name, is he Juarez?

i think that's his name, i know who you're talking about though.
getting stuck on some parts is actually better cause the game is pretty damn short.