View Full Version : Boxing and Masturbation

joeboxer
02-17-2005, 11:05 PM
This is a serious question.

I used to be a very competitive swimmer and now I am a competitive swimmer. In both sports I have suffered from hugely irregular preformances. I am also a chronic masturbater. I think maybe this is the reason for my problems.

Does anyone else feel their preformance is effected by this? What do you recommend.

spinksjinx
02-17-2005, 11:07 PM

I used to be a very competitive swimmer and now I am a competitive swimmer. In both sports I have suffered from hugely irregular preformances. I am also a chronic masturbater. I think maybe this is the reason for my problems.

Does anyone else feel their preformance is effected by this? What do you recommend.

It's been known to weaken your knees not just sex but ejaculation as well. Which in both sports your legs are used, perhaps that may be?

For some strange odd reason, when I train and exercise everyday the blood will drain out of my penis and look as if I had been in a cold shower all day, although when I skip exercise boy does the blood pump.....Odd anyone else get this?

joeboxer
02-17-2005, 11:21 PM
I get that too. I bet your body is just using your blood for something else.

spinksjinx
02-17-2005, 11:34 PM
I get that too. I bet your body is just using your blood for something else.

Possibly, but very annoying as me and my girlfriend try to be intimate frequently, well I try she just watches.

Supposedly L-Arginine will increase your artery size and will make more blood flow through the body. Great for High Blood Pressure, So I hear.

joeboxer
02-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Ok good stuff, but seriously the day of a fight, do you get your **** off?

If not is the day before ok? I read about one boxer who claimed the whole time he is in training he doesn't do anything, that seems crazy!

leff
02-18-2005, 06:01 AM
I have no ejaculations 3 days before a fight.

After training im often too tired too think about sex.

ophqui
02-18-2005, 06:18 AM
I heard somewhere that u would have to eat three bananas, two egg whites and a small steak to replace what u lose during ejaculation.
I try not to do anything sex orientated (including masturbation) for a week before a fight, and also not on the day of a serious training session.

spinksjinx
02-18-2005, 07:04 AM
Ok good stuff, but seriously the day of a fight, do you get your **** off?

If not is the day before ok? I read about one boxer who claimed the whole time he is in training he doesn't do anything, that seems crazy!

Since I have been fighting, I havent really been doing much of anything.

I believe that was Iran Barkley who said he reframed from sex the whole time and it was the best thing you can do. Which would explain why he was a beast, its physically impossible to control your sexual desires unless you dont have none. I call Iran a bluff on that, its physically impossible and just unnatural.

hardhitter
02-18-2005, 07:12 AM
after a training session, the blood doesnt seem to flow through my penis, i no this is nothing about boxing but it only occurs after i have trained, is there any herbal stuff what you can take to improve blood flow or improve sex arousal? i heard aloe vera was godd but i dont no if that is true ?

spinksjinx
02-18-2005, 07:36 AM
after a training session, the blood doesnt seem to flow through my penis, i no this is nothing about boxing but it only occurs after i have trained, is there any herbal stuff what you can take to improve blood flow or improve sex arousal? i heard aloe vera was godd but i dont no if that is true ?

Stay away from Caffeine, Caffeine will decrease the size of your arteries which in return will make blood flow slower. Supposed L-arginine will increase artery size so blood will flow more freely. It isnt approved by the FDA but supposedly it works, not for sure though.

While it is very frustrating when this occurs, I can see why though it is more important to get the blood pumping through the important parts of the body rather than the penis. Totally understandable but very aggravating.

If you take any caffeine at all whether it be supplement or from beverages, stay off that and see how it goes.

Pugnacious_Z
02-18-2005, 08:07 AM
yeah dont do anything the day b4, dats it, t doesnt really fuk u up

jack_the_rippuh
02-18-2005, 10:07 AM
You can get castrated..

puppy_dogg
02-18-2005, 10:36 AM
that is a f-cking nasty avatar wacko jacko.
stop jacking off so much man, it affects your performance with the ladies more than anything. not jacking off makes you want it more and makes you chase the ho's.

jack_the_rippuh
02-18-2005, 10:41 AM
that is a f-cking nasty avatar wacko jacko.
stop jacking off so much man, it affects your performance with the ladies more than anything. not jacking off makes you want it more and makes you chase the ho's.

If you love me, you'll sleep in my bed..

joeboxer
02-18-2005, 11:35 AM
hahhahahhahahahaha.

joeboxer
02-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Possibly, but very annoying as me and my girlfriend try to be intimate frequently, well I try she just watches.

Supposedly L-Arginine will increase your artery size and will make more blood flow through the body. Great for High Blood Pressure, So I hear.

you know you're ****. I hope you become a trainer or coach after you're done fighting.

boxernyc
02-18-2005, 12:31 PM
you know you're ****. I hope you become a trainer or coach after you're done fighting.

I read this a couple of times before I realized this wasn't an insult! I thought you were saying he is ****! The second sentence though helped me read it enough to get the meaning.

emilbus
02-18-2005, 06:15 PM
you know your ****? i hope that's what he's going for

Slipx
02-19-2005, 10:43 PM

Watch Raging Bull.

Lamotta's wife takes down her panties a few weeks before one of his fights with Ray, and they **** around but right before he sticks his dick in, he does 'I gotta fight Robinson, we can't do this.'

asian philosophers viewed busting a nut as losing life force

so yeah

its detrimental

Tha Greatest
02-20-2005, 05:39 PM
i dont think it's much of a difference

joeboxer
02-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Watch Raging Bull.

Lamotta's wife takes down her panties a few weeks before one of his fights with Ray, and they **** around but right before he sticks his dick in, he does 'I gotta fight Robinson, we can't do this.'

so yeah

its detrimental

Chinese Emperors also thought that they lost life force by farting so they had jade butt plugs stuck up their ass to stop it. I'm not making that up.

tyson
02-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Chinese Emperors also thought that they lost life force by farting so they had jade butt plugs stuck up their ass to stop it. I'm not making that up.
Well... What can you say?
There's no end to the human stupidity

phallus
02-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Watch Raging Bull.

so yeah

its detrimental

i studied asian philosophy in university, interesting stuff, but anyway, busting a nut is not only losing life force but the chick is taking it from you. there's a legend in chinese mythology about the queen of the east or something that was this ancient woman ( a witch / goddess, actually ) and she looked very young because she slept with lots of young, young guys and stole their life force. asian philosphers didn't intend this to mean u can't have sex, they meant u can **** but don't cum - she'll steal your lifeforce. interesting stuff, i also remember old m ickey in the rocky movies saying " women weaken legs ". it's true

phallus
02-22-2005, 02:02 AM

ha ha,where can i get one fo these jade butt plugs :D

czars_salad
02-22-2005, 02:07 AM

you have a very interesting problem dude. stop swimming... go on with masturbation!

Slipx
02-22-2005, 11:36 AM
go like 2 or 3 months without busting a nut, the 1st month is the hardest,after that it's easier..but the advantages are worth it

i remember during football season my sr year I didnt bust a nut for like three-four months and I was an aggressive beast of a defensive end, then i nutted and felt much less aggressive. im sure it affects other things too, but my aggressiveness was what felt like I had lost

joeboxer
02-22-2005, 03:02 PM
yeah I start wanting to kill things if it has been more than like 12 hours.

puppy_dogg
02-22-2005, 03:16 PM
i remember during football season my sr year I didnt bust a nut for like three-four months and I was an aggressive beast of a defensive end, then i nutted and felt much less aggressive.

lmao, thats funny man :D you need karma for that

Tha Greatest
02-22-2005, 06:08 PM
go like 2 or 3 months without busting a nut, the 1st month is the hardest,after that it's easier..but the advantages are worth it

i remember during football season my sr year I didnt bust a nut for like three-four months and I was an aggressive beast of a defensive end, then i nutted and felt much less aggressive. im sure it affects other things too, but my aggressiveness was what felt like I had lost

are you joking?

Soko
02-22-2005, 07:14 PM
are you joking?

My doctor said that its nearly impossible for a functioning adult male to go more than a month or two without ejaculating.. He said if you refrain from masturbation and sex that it will come out at night during an erection/wet dream!!

puppy_dogg
02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
My doctor said that its nearly impossible for a functioning adult male to go more than a month or two without ejaculating.. He said if you refrain from masturbation and sex that it will come out at night during an erection/wet dream!!

thats true, i saw a show on discovery one time that went into that topic

.::EnRiQuE::.
02-22-2005, 08:18 PM
i heard that you produce millions of sperms everyday and the sperm you dont use in one day you excrete it(poop it out). also if u have a fight coming up soon i dont mess round wit my lady starting 1 month and a half before fight night. it does me good. haven't been spent in the last round. :boxing:

.::EnRiQuE::.
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
since we poop out unused sperm that means evry guy has had sperm in their anus. i think im gonna puke! :confused: :eek:

Slipx
02-22-2005, 10:18 PM
I bet Jirov waits like six months before a fight. It's so obvious, every fight he comes to he's full of aggression. Like he hasnt had sex in a year.lol.

tyson
02-22-2005, 10:42 PM
It's true, been there, done that... Wouldn't recommend it

Prospekt
03-16-2005, 11:27 AM
masturbation does not require a significant amount of protein so it will not affect your gains

Echojaybird
03-16-2005, 01:19 PM
It's mostly the mind in my opinion. Figure out how your body reacts and listen to it. If you don't perform as usual after a recent ejaculation then don't do it before a workout/fight.

Echo

Cre_Ace
03-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Funny topic. But what I get is stronger, yeah it sounds liek bull, but after I finish jerking off, i get mad because I just molested myself, then I get pumped because I let out all the tension i had inside. But that's just me. But what I notice is that I do get weak when I have sex with my girl , not when I jerk off.

mickst3r
03-16-2005, 05:39 PM
i **** all the time and i have never seen it effect my performance...

my member used to away while doing aerobic excersises, but that doesn't happen anymore, why- i dont know.