No announcement yet.

Fnr4 rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fnr4 rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ridiculous how many players online that just body spam you until you have no stamina? To be honest it isn’t much of a simulation if the other person just exploits a loop hole in the game. EA Sports needs to patch this problem soon, basically if the user 'spam’s' to the body then they are penalised with their stamina going drastically down.

IMO the way the fighters move compared to FNR3 has been ruined; I believe there is a glitch with the camera coupled with the fighter’s movement as players just seem to be able to cut the ring off with ease, same goes for the CPU.

Another thing that annoys me is, [Lightweight],[middleweight],[heavyweight] for example EA Sports have thrown in 147lb fighters into middleweight and that category contains 168lb fighters. So let’s say I pick Ricky Hatton, he is 147lbs but my opponent picks Hagler, My ass is obviously being beat and it’s just annoying and stupid to throw weight class ranges.

Ok let’s say I want to pick Eddie Chambers for his speed at heavyweight someone will straight away pick Ali because of his rating and will go for body spamming. Annoying!

Another thing is, user’s online cheat by throwing an illegal move when you are on the brink of being dropped and they don’t get penalised, while you do as you get dropped.

Another thing users do, is watch the replays of you getting dropped, why can’t they just press a button to skip? And they seem to watch the ring entrances which are annoying!! Just get on with the f.ukin game!

They should keep the character selection HIDDEN until the fight begins, that way users won’t be able to cheat based on stats of a fighter.

To be honest I might just get fight night round 3 and play that as it was way more satisfying, better ring movement, parrying was really good. Much better game play!!

RANT over...

Post for your views and opinions
    Last edited by *2TOUGH*; 07-22-2009, 06:36 AM.

im with ya man... i quit playin it online a while ago....

Comment

well... another thing that pissed me off (it might seem minor to you guys) but in regards to it being a real sim game....

when in the career mode... my fighter had a stout chin but still, when picking guys ranked higher than me i would pick those with very low KO numbers.... we're talking guys like 19-6 (2)... and the **** is that one punch in the first 10 seconds and im down... its like what the ****??? like getting KTFO in the first ten seconds by paulie ****in malignaggi....

the KO #s should represent actual KO power and how the fighter is....

just one of the things that really got me, as stupid as it sounds... one of many though

i expected more

Comment

I can't stand the way you're supposed to get up from knockdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
          Its ridiculous how many players online that just body spam you until you have no stamina? To be honest it isn’t much of a simulation if the other person just exploits a loop hole in the game. EA Sports needs to patch this problem soon, basically if the user 'spam’s' to the body then they are penalised with their stamina going drastically down.

IMO the way the fighters move compared to FNR3 has been ruined; I believe there is a glitch with the camera coupled with the fighter’s movement as players just seem to be able to cut the ring off with ease, same goes for the CPU.

Another thing that annoys me is, [Lightweight],[middleweight],[heavyweight] for example EA Sports have thrown in 147lb fighters into middleweight and that category contains 168lb fighters. So let’s say I pick Ricky Hatton, he is 147lbs but my opponent picks Hagler, My ass is obviously being beat and it’s just annoying and stupid to throw weight class ranges.

Ok let’s say I want to pick Eddie Chambers for his speed at heavyweight someone will straight away pick Ali because of his rating and will go for body spamming. Annoying!

Another thing is, user’s online cheat by throwing an illegal move when you are on the brink of being dropped and they don’t get penalised, while you do as you get dropped.

Another thing users do, is watch the replays of you getting dropped, why can’t they just press a button to skip? And they seem to watch the ring entrances which are annoying!! Just get on with the f.ukin game!

They should keep the character selection HIDDEN until the fight begins, that way users won’t be able to cheat based on stats of a fighter.

To be honest I might just get fight night round 3 and play that as it was way more satisfying, better ring movement, parrying was really good. Much better game play!!

RANT over...

Post for your views and opinions
          That part is what I found the most annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            That part is what I found the most annoying!
            i think 80% of people feel the same about this game. Its a good game when you 'play it properly' anyone can be a spammer and in doing so takes the fun out of playing the game. Its not a real simulation if someone can just throw 1000 punches to the body and haymaker after haymaker. If you are not going to provide real discussion, i will ban you from this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              I can't stand the way you're supposed to get up from knockdowns.
              its like a scale to be fair thats not too bad. But its a case of opinion

Comment

And Legacy Mode sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  And Legacy Mode sucks.
                  yeah the training is SUPER hard and if you tried, you'd probably only get prospect level at best. And it gets boring.

for those who say "its realistic", i say its a damn game!! there should be the FUN factor too.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                    i think 80% of people feel the same about this game. Its a good game when you 'play it properly' anyone can be a spammer and in doing so takes the fun out of playing the game. Its not a real simulation if someone can just throw 1000 punches to the body and haymaker after haymaker. If you are not going to provide real discussion, i will ban you from this thread.
                    Lol, your sensitive ass misinterpreted what I was saying. What I meant was yeah.. That part you wrote which I highlighted is the one I agree with that's the most annoying part of online gaming for FN. Waiting for the other player to watch his replay.

Chill man.

Comment

Working...
                    X