View Full Version : Chunky DeGale

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Anyone else got that entrance song "He's Chunky, He's Chu,unky!" stuck in their heads!? Just me?

Anyway im now offically a fan, never liked him before he turned pro after seeing him on Bunceys Boxing Hour, then after his first fight i was totally turned off, his attitude and performance second time around impressed me so i gave him a lean slate and now after last nite im a fan! He looks like he really hast to try hard not to just let his mouth run wild tho! lol

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 06:34 AM
Anyone else got that entrance song "He's Chunky, He's Chu,unky!" stuck in their heads!? Just me?

Anyway im now offically a fan, never liked him before he turned pro after seeing him on Bunceys Boxing Hour, then after his first fight i was totally turned off, his attitude and performance second time around impressed me so i gave him a lean slate and now after last nite im a fan! He looks like he really hast to try hard not to just let his mouth run wild tho! lol
the mans a complete ****ney twat!

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:37 AM
He's a good boxer.

I rate BJS and Gavin more though.

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 06:40 AM
He's a good boxer.

I rate BJS and Gavin more though.

I think Fun Time is my favourite, to be honest i like All the Olympians tho

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:41 AM
Saunders is so exciting 'cause he's only 19.

He's more of a prospect than Dirrell and Ward because of his age tbh.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 06:43 AM

i think andy lee beats degale any day.

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:43 AM
i think andy lee beats degale any day.

The guy who lost to Brian Vera?

:haha:

Mickey Pearce
07-19-2009, 06:47 AM
billy joe saunders will be a light mid or middleweight world champion in 3 years time.fast handed,powerful,southpaw,great footwork.the lad has it all

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 06:48 AM

Saunders with his style, energy and power will always look the best at this level but im not sure he will go as far as some of the others, hope he does tho he is real exciteing and seems dead cool

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:48 AM
billy joe saunders will be a light mid or middleweight world champion in 3 years time.fast handed,powerful,southpaw,great footwork.the lad has it all

Can't believe he's fighting at SMW though!

:bigeyes:

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 06:49 AM
The guy who lost to Brian Vera?

without a shawdow of a doubt in my mind he beats degale a year down the line... you know its true.

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Saunders with his style, energy and power will always look the best at this level but im not sure he will go as far as some of the others, hope he does tho he is real exciteing and seems dead cool

He seemed to adapt to the pro game better than the other Olympians, but the rest are slowly getting there.

DeGale challenging for a belt at the end of this year. Brook challenging for a World title some time soon as well.

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:50 AM
without a shawdow of a doubt in my mind he beats degale a year down the line... you know its true.

If Lee can't get past a gatekeeper, then he has no chance with DeGale.

Lee is a tomato can.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 06:57 AM
If Lee can't get past a gatekeeper, then he has no chance with DeGale.

Lee is a tomato can.
degale will exposed for the fraud he is.... how many times did sutherland beat him in the amatuers before the olympics???? degale aint ****!

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 06:57 AM
degale will exposed for the fraud he is.... how many times did sutherland beat him in the amatuers before the olympics???? degale aint ****!
(in the pro game)

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Sutherland and Lee both have 1 million contracts, right?

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Sutherland and Lee both have 1 million contracts, right?
stfu about money and ****ing frank warren you stupid twat, degale is middleweight who punchs like a fairy! amir had a loss too didnt he? does that mean hes a can??

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:04 AM
stfu about money and ****ing frank warren you stupid twat, degale is middleweight who punchs like a fairy! amir had a loss too didnt he? does that mean hes a can??

Khan losing because of his bad chin against a big puncher and Lee losing to a gate keeper are two different things altogether.

But this isn't about Khan.

It's about how well DeGale is going to do.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:05 AM
andy lee droped vera 1st round then vera got back and drew andy into a war and andy lossed by tko and was up on all scorecards 2! andy wasnt even droped! khan was sparked out ffs!

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:07 AM
andy lee droped vera 1st round then vera got back and drew andy into a war and andy lossed by tko and was up on all scorecards 2! andy wasnt even droped! khan was sparked out ffs!

Do I care about Khan?

Who is, if you didn't know. A World champion..

What's Lee doing with himself these days? Fighting tomato cans?

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Do I care about Khan?

Who is, if you didn't know. A World champion..

What's Lee doing with himself these days? Fighting tomato cans?
lee is slowing his **** down! i think steward and everbody with 1/2 brain knows that andy was rushed by steward because of his skills and ko ratio without thinking about andys naive boxing brain in the pro game.

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:16 AM
McEwan coped with Vera though.

McEwan and Vera were also close in terms of how many fights they had until they met Vera.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:21 AM
McEwan coped with Vera though.

McEwan and Vera were also close in terms of how many fights they had until they met Vera.
is degale going to get a belt before andy is my question to you??

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:24 AM
is degale going to get a belt before andy is my question to you??

Of course he will.

Like I said, he's fighting for a belt sometime later this year. Only a domestic belt though.

Lee doesn't have the promotion team that DeGale has.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Of course he will.

Like I said, he's fighting for a belt sometime later this year. Only a domestic belt though.

Lee doesn't have the promotion team that DeGale has.
lee has held irish belt also! you know what i mean! a world ranking belt not a interim either...

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:31 AM
lee has held irish belt also! you know what i mean! a world ranking belt not a interim either...

Lee has no chance of getting a World belt though.

Are you seriously that delusional?

It's too early for a bet on this, but if DeGale ever comes across Sutherland or Lee. Hit me up.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:34 AM
Lee has no chance of getting a World belt though.

Are you seriously that delusional?

It's too early for a bet on this, but if DeGale ever comes across Sutherland or Lee. Hit me up.
you got it! degale lmao! in the pro game aint ****!

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:37 AM
You obviously don't watch boxing then?

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:40 AM
You obviously don't watch boxing then?
i watch it like a religion you plank i can see nothing in degale no power no defence little skill slappy punchs thats it! you a total retard if you think hes going to finish a better fighter then lee or sutherland...

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:41 AM
i watch it like a religion you plank i can see nothing in degale no power no defence little skill slappy punchs thats it! you a total retard if you think hes going to finish a better fighter then lee or sutherland...
ciaran healy is a can by the way...

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:42 AM

Watch it like a religion?

Are you blinded by faith?

DeGale already ****s over Lee.

Who won a gold medal at the Olympics? DeGale. Who did he beat on his way to that gold? Sutherland.

:rofl:

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Watch it like a religion?

Are you blinded by faith?

DeGale already ****s over Lee.

Who won a gold medal at the Olympics? DeGale. Who did he beat on his way to that gold? Sutherland.

:rofl:
everbody knows the olympic scoring system is dog ****! do you remember audley harrison? he won gold too?? lmao! he still believes...

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:50 AM
everbody knows the olympic scoring system is dog ****! do you remember audley harrison? he won gold too?? lmao! he still believes...

He had an 86" reach..

Don't know why he didn't do better.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:53 AM
He had an 86" reach..

Don't know why he didn't do better.
because he cant take punchs without a headguard!

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:54 AM
because he cant take punchs without a headguard!

Nor can Wlad..

Anyway..

DeGale will still win a belt before Lee.

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Nor can Wlad..

Anyway..

DeGale will still win a belt before Lee.
ok then...

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 07:55 AM
ok then...

Aren't you going to tell me how good Lee is?

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 07:56 AM
ok then...

Sorry to break it to u man but Lee sucks the big one mate

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Sorry to break it to u man but Lee sucks the big one mate
amir khan deserved is title shot also he did it the hard way..

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 08:01 AM
amir khan deserved is title shot also he did it the hard way..
tony jeffries is my favourite out the bunch now this man is the dogs bolox!

D-MiZe
07-19-2009, 08:02 AM
tony jeffries is my favourite out the bunch now this man is the dogs bolox!

Wish he fought more often...

Wish they all fought more often tbh, what has happened to David Price?

:lol1:

Gorgeous George
07-19-2009, 08:06 AM

what about michael carruth do you remember is venture into the pro game...

S.G.
07-19-2009, 08:39 AM
i like James GeDale

he's a bit ****y and actually has some personality... starting to look like he's adjusting to the pro ranks better than everyone expected too

it's terrible what Sky/Warren are doing to the prospects though, slowing their careers down to a crawling pace so they can squeeze every last penny out of them

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Its been the best part of 24hrs since the DeGale fight and ive STILL got that song stuck in my head! lol

PittyPat
07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Not chunky - more like stretchy...

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2028/14891322.jpg

Easily the most elongated head I've ever seen in my life.

Sick/
07-19-2009, 09:01 PM

He was with Hayemaker Promotions on Setanta. guess you won't see him for awhile.