View Full Version : Lmao Enzo you bum!

Infern0
07-18-2009, 11:37 PM
And Haye's resume takes another king hit doesn't it!!

D-MiZe
07-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Or, you could say;

Haye ruined Enzo!!111oneshift11

Amirite?

:lol1:

boxingp4p
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I felt bad for Enzo . I hope he does call it a day because he got beat bad . He was never really champion material but a very capable fighter nonetheless.

BetterCallSaul
07-19-2009, 05:09 AM
My mum said during the Khan undercard -

"Oh my god, did you see that fella in the crowd with the big black eye."

I turned my attention to the fella, and lo and behold, it was Enzo Mac. At that point, I guessed the fight couldn't have gone that smoothly lol.

Rocky...
07-19-2009, 05:12 AM
Enzo is a joke, ive never rated him, hope he retires or goes into the ufc like he said he would, would be funny seeing him in the ufc :D

CiganoBoxer
07-19-2009, 05:24 AM
My mum said during the Khan undercard -

"Oh my god, did you see that fella in the crowd with the big black eye."

I turned my attention to the fella, and lo and behold, it was Enzo Mac. At that point, I guessed the fight couldn't have gone that smoothly lol.
At one point i am sure you could see enzo had a big Ice pack on his face lol

CiganoBoxer
07-19-2009, 05:27 AM
has anybody got to see the fight yet???
And why didnt sky show it???

Sir Tom Jones
07-19-2009, 10:20 AM
enzo, you jack bastard.

James78
07-19-2009, 10:42 AM
I was at the fight and Enzo took a bloody good hiding and the ref had to stop it, His punch resistance just seems to have vanished completely, he seemed hurt from the first shot that landed on him to the body. I said to my mate after 30 seconds " I don't like the look of Enzo here" unfortunateley I was right. I feel sorry for him, don't call him a joke it's disrespectful to our sport.

Savino
07-19-2009, 10:45 AM
anyone got footage of the fight?

Gojira
07-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I think its unfair to call him a bum. He wasnt to bad.

-----------
07-19-2009, 11:13 AM
lol at the armchair critics.

If you achieved 50% of what Enzo did in the ring you would walk round on a Friday night thinking you were the next Mike Tyson.

Get down the gym.

#1Assassin
07-19-2009, 11:23 AM
lol at the armchair critics.

If you achieved 50% of what Enzo did in the ring you would walk round on a Friday night thinking you were the next Mike Tyson.

Get down the gym.

i cant stand arm chair critict eighter, but lets be real. some fighters just aint all that. enzo for example. nobody here by the achievment logic has the right to say anything about anybody. bad excuses bro. just face it, enzo isnt a good fighter.

-----------
07-19-2009, 11:41 AM
i cant stand arm chair critict eighter, but lets be real. some fighters just aint all that. enzo for example. nobody here by the achievment logic has the right to say anything about anybody. bad excuses bro. just face it, enzo isnt a good fighter.

Of course he was, are you ****ing retarded?

Not everyone in this sport is gonna be a Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez etc.

Get ****ing real.

The RealDeal
07-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Poor Enzo, he just wasn't the same after Haye unplugged him from his hype machine, dam shame cos I really like the guy, Enzo is a true gentleman boxer and I hope he gives UFC a try because hes got nothing else to loose now.

Bobby Shaw
07-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Haye destroyed Enzo.Enzo was a good boxer with some power and a good work rate.He had a superb jab but after eating the hayemaker he has been drunk ever since.Sad to see him quitting at such a stage,hopefully he still has some money from his earlier fights

James78
07-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Poor Enzo, he just wasn't the same after Haye unplugged him from his hype machine, dam shame cos I really like the guy, Enzo is a true gentleman boxer and I hope he gives UFC a try because hes got nothing else to loose now.
What hype machine!? these are words that a used on this forum way too much.

Sick/
07-19-2009, 12:52 PM

You lost your points son

mathed
07-19-2009, 12:56 PM

Not really, he dismissed Macca in under 3 rds as well.

The RealDeal
07-19-2009, 01:14 PM
What hype machine!? these are words that a used on this forum way too much.

The Frank Warren Hype Machine, the only one for UK Boxers.

James78
07-19-2009, 03:24 PM
The Frank Warren Hype Machine, the only one for UK Boxers.
oh yeah Enzo is the most over hyped fighter I've ever seen! in case you cant tell that was sarcasm. I think you are confusing television coverage with hype. Would you prefer that no fighter gets attention? Just fight in small halls that are never shown to the public? No lights no cameras but action? Stop throwing cliche bull**** out there and grow a brain.

Andre Wardttke
07-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Of course he was, are you ****ing retarded?

Not everyone in this sport is gonna be a Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez etc.

Get ****ing real.

Indeed.

Most people on here wouldn't have the balls to get into a boxing ring let alone the ability to last a round.

Enzo has won a world title, what the fck have most of the users on here ever accomplished on the same level? Probably fck all.

Fair play to Enzo, he knows his limits, and has decided it's probably best to call it a day, good luck to him in whatever he does next. He can feel safe in the knowledge he made it to "World" level as a professional boxer. That's something no one can ever take away from him.

alza1988
07-19-2009, 07:02 PM
So that'll probably be it for him then .Look's like it .Not many options left not inless he moves up and tries heavyweight .I was thinking it can't do much harm but holy **** check his face out in this pic.It will be hard to come back from a beating like that.Heavyweight could be worse for him http://www.skysports.com/khan/story/0,25588,15833_5440278,00.html

Infern0
07-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Lol some welsh boys have red k'd me for daring to insult enzo!

Its his own fault for getting rid of the other enzo!

Sick/
07-19-2009, 07:55 PM

Nah, enzo was done after the Haye fight

Hitman932
07-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Enzo has won a world title,

In all fairness he won a vacant WBO belt over a piece of crap domestic level boxer and then proceeded to get KTFO by every decent opponent he ever faced.

I'd sat at least 30 other Cruiserweights could have beaten Mark Hobson for the right to call themselves a World Champ so I almost don't even consider Enzo one himself.

He was lucky to be British and have Frank Warren gift wrap a title for him. He is and has always been a crappy fighter. David Haye didn't ruin Enzo, Lee Swaby did.

Sick/
07-19-2009, 08:36 PM
In all fairness he won a vacant WBO belt over a piece of crap domestic level boxer and then proceeded to get KTFO by every decent opponent he ever faced.

I'd sat at least 30 other Cruiserweights could have beaten Mark Hobson for the right to call themselves a World Champ so I almost don't even consider Enzo one himself.

He was lucky to be British and have Frank Warren gift wrap a title for him. He is and has always been a crappy fighter. David Haye didn't ruin Enzo, Lee Swaby did.

No he didnt

Sir Tom Jones
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM

what welsh boys on here?

West Wales:boxing:

NigelBenn
07-20-2009, 09:26 AM

whys that?

at least Haye destroyed him in two rounds, it took Lebedev 3 rounds

Benncollinsaad
07-25-2009, 04:22 PM
So long Welsh Maccaroni! You bum. Good riddance. This guy really got on my nerves. He was crap!

Sick/
07-25-2009, 04:39 PM
So long Welsh Maccaroni! You bum. Good riddance. This guy really got on my nerves. He was crap!

Imma red K your little newb ass

Benncollinsaad
07-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Imma red K your little newb ass

Can you translate that please?:P I got the sign language.

-----------
07-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Can you translate that please?:P I got the sign language.

lmao, enjoying being red?

Benncollinsaad
07-25-2009, 06:33 PM
lmao, enjoying being red?

Now that I've seen more of the forum, yes. I find it flattering.

Sick/
07-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Now that I've seen more of the forum, yes. I find it flattering.

Suck my dick you dirty little slut

Enzo Mc is SHIT
08-11-2009, 11:02 AM
I can't believe I put money on Enzo that night. I thought he might do something useful for a change but instead he was his usual self: a bum.

-----------
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I can't believe I put money on Enzo that night. I thought he might do something useful for a change but instead he was his usual self: a bum.

Ah, it all suddenly becomes clear