View Full Version : Shamed but Victorious (FNR4)

DIB42
07-18-2009, 04:33 AM
I'm a welterweight in the middle weight world challenge or whatever they call it on FNR4. I'm undefeated but very protected, with this particular fighter i've faced mostly bums, I decided to step up in competition, so i fight a guy with a winning record. He throws a ton of body punches, and i block the majority of them, but occasionally i get involved in trades with him, which is usually bad because he's also very good at countering. Its neck and neck, i've knocked him down once, he's won alot of rounds, we're both hurt, he knocks me down, and now i'm panicked, i think its round 8, i know i'm behind now, round 9, i knock him down, he gets up at the count of 9, DAMNIT!!!! I know that 10/8 round makes it really freakin close, they may have been enough for me to pull off a victory, but i'm not sure.. opening of round 10, he rocks me, i recover, no knock down, its a close fight, I rock him, he recovers, no knockdown, and starts to block and run from me, i corner him, he's a defensive wizard too, and i can't risk getting rocked again, but he's not throwing many punches, we have 1 minute left in the 10th and final round, i feel the pressure, i'm unsure of who's ahead, an now he's backing away from me, so i feel like he thinks/knows he's ahead and he's fine with going to the cards, I panic, i have him cornered 1 min left, little stamina for either of us, little health for either of us,

I throw the first low blow of the game, stun him, then KO him, am i proud of what i did, no, did i protect my undefeated record, yes, would i do it again if i had the chance, i dunno - in the heat of the moment, i decided to do what i fealt i had to to secure the victory. I feel bad, if he's on here, my name was webb, your name was lucas, i apologize and would gladly rematch you, i may play dirty if its that close again, like i said I dunno

at the end when it showed the cards it was something like

as of the 9th round it was something like 84/84 - 84/84 - 85/83 one judge had it in his favor.

What would you do?

CiganoBoxer
07-18-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm a welterweight in the middle weight world challenge or whatever they call it on FNR4. I'm undefeated but very protected, with this particular fighter i've faced mostly bums, I decided to step up in competition, so i fight a guy with a winning record. He throws a ton of body punches, and i block the majority of them, but occasionally i get involved in trades with him, which is usually bad because he's also very good at countering. Its neck and neck, i've knocked him down once, he's won alot of rounds, we're both hurt, he knocks me down, and now i'm panicked, i think its round 8, i know i'm behind now, round 9, i knock him down, he gets up at the count of 9, DAMNIT!!!! I know that 10/8 round makes it really freakin close, they may have been enough for me to pull off a victory, but i'm not sure.. opening of round 10, he rocks me, i recover, no knock down, its a close fight, I rock him, he recovers, no knockdown, and starts to block and run from me, i corner him, he's a defensive wizard too, and i can't risk getting rocked again, but he's not throwing many punches, we have 1 minute left in the 10th and final round, i feel the pressure, i'm unsure of who's ahead, an now he's backing away from me, so i feel like he thinks/knows he's ahead and he's fine with going to the cards, I panic, i have him cornered 1 min left, little stamina for either of us, little health for either of us,

I throw the first low blow of the game, stun him, then KO him, am i proud of what i did, no, did i protect my undefeated record, yes, would i do it again if i had the chance, i dunno - in the heat of the moment, i decided to do what i fealt i had to to secure the victory. I feel bad, if he's on here, my name was webb, your name was lucas, i apologize and would gladly rematch you, i may play dirty if its that close again, like i said I dunno

as of the 9th round it was something like 84/84 - 84/84 - 85/83 one judge had it in his favor.

What would you do?
And you made a thread about this ???
You need to get your leg over mate ....and fast !

Left2body
07-19-2009, 12:31 AM
I didn't know Felix Trinidad posted on BoxingScene.........haha j/k

DIB42
07-19-2009, 01:14 AM
I didn't know Felix Trinidad posted on BoxingScene.........haha j/k

LOL Good one! Yeah i was telling my friend about my FNR4 war that ended in a golatta way (without a DQ) and he started busting up laughing, we both decided it was in the game so its not "cheating" but only use that strategy if you must.

HANDSOFGOD84
07-20-2009, 02:21 AM
nobody stays undefeated in WChamp mode

im ranked like 20 right now on ps3 middleweight

LAkers85
07-20-2009, 02:36 PM
nobody stays undefeated in WChamp mode

im ranked like 20 right now on ps3 middleweight

ill start playing wchamp mode as soon as the update comes. to many stamina issues .

DIB42
07-20-2009, 03:55 PM
I finally lost, which is ok, it was a glorius back and forth 10 rounder, i lost a UD, but only by 2 points, I learned alot from the guy that beat me, so i don't feel bad about it.

mellow_mood
09-16-2009, 12:23 PM

What would you do?

oh man! u did what u had 2.

:rolleyes: :usa2:

sterling
09-16-2009, 01:35 PM
hate nobs that foul jus to win. i love it when i knock them the fuk out lol

CottoOverrated1
09-20-2009, 11:05 PM
hate nobs that foul jus to win. i love it when i knock them the fuk out lol

i am the greatest fighter in round 4 that does not actually own the game. I will stun your ass and I will hurt you, and I will get your connect percentage below 50 percent while my percentage is almost 80. I am a wizard and a beast.