View Full Version : am license questions

02-15-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm in california. My old gym when I wanted a license I got forms for California boxing liense forms. It asks to get the physical eye exam form completed (comes w/ the app) and 2 photos. I never turned this in b/c I didn't need it for 2004

So 2005, since this form is for last year, I needed another one. The gym I is different, it is UNITED STATES boxing license form. It doesn't ask for a physical of any sort, just two photos and a membership fee.

Which do I need to box amateur in california (i.e. golden gloves)? The form CA license form, or the US Am boxing form?

02-16-2005, 03:56 PM
I think u have to meet both requirements. I know i need the photos and a membership but some tournaments want a physical and other **** to some i guess it depends.