View Full Version : Poll.. More knowledgeable? Mickey Malone or the Alts?

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm calling these Pricks out...
Only way I can do it.. Should I lose, I won't post anymore...
Now is your opportunity to get rid of me... Lets roll....

▀ringer
07-17-2009, 07:46 AM
This is a no brainer.

The only people who will vote for those tards are themselves.

BennyST
07-17-2009, 07:51 AM
This is a no brainer.

The only people who will vote for those tards are themselves.

I second that. I don't think I've seen any posts that even bring up anything meaningful. Just trash and trolling.

Abstraction
07-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Why those Alts are not banned is beyond me.

JAB5239
07-17-2009, 07:58 AM

Mick, Mick, Mick.....why ask such a stupid question? You are respected and liked. These other clowns? They're entertainment. aggravating, but neccassary. How much fun would this be if we didn't have the jokers to kick around? Or if we all just agreed? I would never want this board to turn into NSB, but hey, kicking a 3 legged dog with a broken tail and floppy ear isn't all that bad, is it? :439:

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Why those Alts are not banned is beyond me.
Thanks!... Time to stand up & be counted.....

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Mick, Mick, Mick.....why ask such a stupid question? You are respected and liked. These other clowns? They're entertainment. aggravating, but neccassary. How much fun would this be if we didn't have the jokers to kick around? Or if we all just agreed? I would never want this board to turn into NSB, but hey, kicking a 3 legged dog with a broken tail and floppy ear isn't all that bad, is it? :439:
loooooool....... & necessary sometimes!
If a dog goes to a butchers shop 2 or 3 times & doesn't get a bone, it won't go back...
There's a few generous meat men on NSB, that's 4 sure!

Sugarj
07-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Your a knowledgeable poster Mickey, I like debating boxing issues with you. Even when we disagree I like your take on things.

JAB5239
07-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Your a knowledgeable poster Mickey, I like debating boxing issues with you. Even when we disagree I like your take on things.

Its all about being a gentleman. Make a reasonable case, most will listen. Try to shovel a bunch of crap dowm peoples throats, most will retaliate in an aggressive manner. Ain't none of us always right. But if Im willing to listen and you're not.........:dunno:...........that makes you the 3 legged dog.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 08:40 AM
That's what it's all about!.... Too many people like to make unreasonable statements without studying the thread.. Agreed... Certain people (or person) need to be brought to book.. Hence the reason for this thread.. Once realized, a Tourettes attack will be iminent, & true colours will be revealed... Can just see Slime, panicking & trying to re shuffle his Alts with a thread like this, can't you? The poll should tell us everything about the fraudulent fool that he is....

GJC
07-17-2009, 09:29 AM
"They wanna war!"
Hmmmm Micky or Slimey..... going to check few your old posts and chew it over will get back to you :)

0Rooster4Life0
07-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Well i voted

I considered the others, I Combined there knowledge all together but you still came out on top. Congrats Mikey. :boxing:

talip bin osman
07-17-2009, 11:01 AM
mr. malone...

u know more boxing than the alts u have put urself against...

i am pretty certain about it...

Slimey Limey
07-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Haha. Are you still mad Mick?
Was your inferiority complex bothering you today so you had to go make this thread?

I would still like to have proof of me being an alt. Thegreatgay tried but failed miserably.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Haha. Are you still mad Mick?
Was your inferiority complex bothering you today so you had to go make this thread?

I would still like to have proof of me being an alt. Thegreatgay tried but failed miserably.
Yep... Mad Mickey's gonna make you eat ****..
Nice to see you took some time to vote for yourself lol.... I'm saving my vote as a consolation for the loser, but I'm gonna let the poll run for another 30 days, so don't hold your breath.. At least you can be comfortable in the knowledge that no one respects you..

Slimey Limey
07-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Yep... Mad Mickey's gonna make you eat ****..
Nice to see you took some time to vote for yourself lol.... I'm saving my vote as a consolation for the loser, but I'm gonna let the poll run for another 30 days, so don't hold your breath.. At least you can be comfortable in the knowledge that no one respects you..

You just had to get yourself out there didn't you lad. It's obvious you don't get any attention in real life, neither in these forums. So that is the reason you made this thread so that people would notice you exist. Jealousy much?

I don't post to get respect from people I do not want respect from. I post to entertain meself. I'm am he, the Slimey one.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
You just had to get yourself out there didn't you lad. It's obvious you don't get any attention in real life, neither in these forums. So that is the reason you made this thread so that people would notice you exist. Jealousy much?

I don't post to get respect from people I do not want respect from. I post to entertain meself. I'm am he, the Slimey one.
No mate... You're the ginger step kid & the votes don't lie.. Not even your alts can save you now.. Everyone knows that I exist.. The reason for the thread was to give you some publicity.. Seems to be doing the trick lol....

Spartacus Sully
07-17-2009, 12:05 PM
meanwhile Princemanspoper and Rafa Benitez are going wtf

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 12:41 PM
meanwhile Princemanspoper and Rafa Benitez are going wtf
Nah.... They're just going...

Ziggy Stardust
07-17-2009, 01:25 PM
We do seem to have a fair number of trolls slinking into the Boxing History section out of NSB the past few weeks. I'd be tempted to say it's an organized effort but that would be giving the trolls FAR to much credit for having higher reasoning levels and the ability to actually plan something. No matter: Boxing History regs like Mickey and TheGreatA make fools of them routinely.

Poet

Slimey Limey
07-17-2009, 02:16 PM
No mate... You're the ginger step kid & the votes don't lie.. Not even your alts can save you now.. Everyone knows that I exist.. The reason for the thread was to give you some publicity.. Seems to be doing the trick lol....

The votes only matter to you lad.

Again, no proof that I have alts whatsoever. You're not even trying.

And actually, I do think this thread was made for your own attention whoring. I get enough "publicity" as it is around here which is part of why you envy me so much mate.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
The votes only matter to you lad.

Again, no proof that I have alts whatsoever. You're not even trying.

And actually, I do think this thread was made for your own attention whoring. I get enough "publicity" as it is around here which is part of why you envy me so much mate.
Agreed.. Otherwise you'd be depriving a perfectly good village of it's idiot...

BattlingNelson
07-17-2009, 08:28 PM
The historysection should preferably be free from the foul language used by those morons. I think this place should be civil in it's disagreements. That's what sets this forum a part from NSB.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 08:48 PM
The historysection should preferably be free from the foul language used by those morons. I think this place should be civil in it's disagreements. That's what sets this forum a part from NSB.
Precisely... But I do tend to take my feelings out on them, & this does involve carefully chosen expletives, as a way of unwinding inbetween conversing with sensible posters like yourself... Regards mm

Gettin Jiggy
07-17-2009, 08:50 PM
mick, never heard of them posters!

princemanspoper
07-17-2009, 09:14 PM
You just confirmed what I already thought,and that is that you are a very insecure little boy who got called out on the fact that he knows nothing about boxing and that he spreads his legs and takes it up the rectum from the old bitter boxing bully boy posters

you're a whore in every sense who creates such useless threads for more attention for yourself.You wish to e a superstar on an internet forum

congratulations

mickey malone
07-18-2009, 07:31 AM
You just confirmed what I already thought,and that is that you are a very insecure little boy who got called out on the fact that he knows nothing about boxing and that he spreads his legs and takes it up the rectum from the old bitter boxing bully boy posters

you're a whore in every sense who creates such useless threads for more attention for yourself.You wish to e a superstar on an internet forum

congratulations
You don't have a thinking mans ability you fool..
You join a new site, & from your very 1st post, start abusing people as if trying to prove your some sort of 'Daddy' in a borstal lol..
I'm in the business of exposing cunts like yourself, I kinda do it for a living if you get my drift.. See You voted for yourself like the tormented soul you are..
If this were a boxing match, you've just been KTFO... Now go find someone of your own ilk on NSB you piss soaked Cretin...

princemanspoper
07-18-2009, 07:40 AM
You're a feather fisted glass jaw joker in your posts and I would imagine as much as a fighter too

You have still yet to prove that I am an Alt and have still yet to expose me.Just admit that you know nothing about boxing and have no valid opinion of your own and that you openly bend over or the old bitter boxing bully boys of boxingscene

number6
07-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Mickey Malone knows his stuff, easy choice here.

mickey malone
07-18-2009, 07:55 AM
You're a feather fisted glass jaw joker in your posts and I would imagine as much as a fighter too

You have still yet to prove that I am an Alt and have still yet to expose me.Just admit that you know nothing about boxing and have no valid opinion of your own and that you openly bend over or the old bitter boxing bully boys of boxingscene
The proof is there for every mortal to see..
That's why I felt it necessary to educate you..
Most of the 'Bully Boy' posters have put you on ignore, but I relish the tear up..
Whether it be on a meadow, in the lanes, on the street, in the bar, outside the bar or in the ring, I am your huckleberry, & I'd suggest you take note, otherwise I will find you & you will you piss your pants, for the cowardly internet hijacker that you are..

mickey malone
07-18-2009, 08:01 AM
mick, never heard of them posters!
You have now....

princemanspoper
07-18-2009, 08:22 AM
lol,boxingscene's biggest ***** is going to come find me,oh knows whatever will I do?

perhaps I should create an actual alt and pose as an old bitter bully boy poster and threaten him to leave princemanspoper alone

from what I have seen in the past,malone would back down and cower.Or perhaps run off to his internet boxing friends for help

mickey malone
07-18-2009, 08:35 AM
lol,boxingscene's biggest ***** is going to come find me,oh knows whatever will I do?

perhaps I should create an actual alt and pose as an old bitter bully boy poster and threaten him to leave princemanspoper alone

from what I have seen in the past,malone would back down and cower.Or perhaps run off to his internet boxing friends for help
Well... Coming from 'Billy no mates' ... Who cares?

Now... You've been completely owned, you may as well go see your mates down at the canal, & guess who falls in first.. You're obviously a half wit who can't swim & don't belong within this criteria... So get someone to wring your pants out son..

BigMacFoster
09-21-2009, 05:21 AM
That PrincemansPoper fella sounds like a class act,What ever did happen to him?

GJC
09-21-2009, 12:30 PM
That PrincemansPoper fella sounds like a class act,What ever did happen to him?
We could re-do the poll and have you stand but I worry that you might split the Princemanspoper vote.

Ziggy Stardust
09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
We could re-do the poll and have you stand but I worry that you might split the Princemanspoper vote.

Where the hell has Mickey been? He was always a good read!

Poet

BigMacFoster
09-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Malone got ran off these parts by somebody who saw through his bull****,Somebody who confronted him on his inability to stand up to the bitter old boxing bully boy posters.

Malone pulled a Hagler on us and ran off crying like a little girl into the distance.

by the way PedoPoet,Malone from his age display was a grown man,Not some twleve year old boy you could have taken advantage of.

Then again judging from your looks,I'd say you'd get dropped quickly by anyone over the age of ten with a working pulse

TheGreatA
09-21-2009, 05:46 PM
mickey malone last posted only three days ago so he is still around, just not as much as he used to.

mickey malone
09-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Yes... I'm alive & well.. Been otherwise engaged while earning a few sheckles..
I see you've all been adequately entertained by McFoster the imposter during my untimely absence.. I was indeed, tickled pink, to see this thread back on the front page..