View Full Version : Where will the Mitchell, Brook, and Maccarinelli fight be shown?

BetterCallSaul
07-17-2009, 06:24 AM
I'm disappointed that only the Olympians, Small vs Hall, and Kotelnik vs Khan will be shown on the ppv card. Does anybody know where the other undercard fights will be shown?

alza1988
07-17-2009, 06:59 AM
I'm disappointed that only the Olympians, Small vs Hall, and Kotelnik vs Khan will be shown on the ppv card. Does anybody know where the other undercard fights will be shown?

Boxrec says they're all boxoffice but that's not always reliable.It's pish if they aint showing :peeright:
http://www.boxrec.com/schedule.php?country=UK&division=&title=&tv=&SUBMIT=Go

BetterCallSaul
07-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Boxrec says they're all boxoffice but that's not always reliable.It's pish if they aint showing :peeright:
http://www.boxrec.com/schedule.php?country=UK&division=&title=&tv=&SUBMIT=Go

Steve Bunce confirmed last night that they won't be showing on the ppv card, for reasons I can't explain. The ppv is worth it with Enzo, Brook, and Mitchell on there, but it is very thin without them. I mean, how hard would it be to show the extra undercard fights? Sky will be recording them anyway. I'm going to be pissed off if they are on Sky Sports, because I don't have the Sky Sports package, and can only get the ppv. Hopefully when the ppv is reapeated on Sunday they will show the undercard fights.

alza1988
07-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Steve Bunce confirmed last night that they won't be showing on the ppv card, for reasons I can't explain. The ppv is worth it with Enzo, Brook, and Mitchell on there, but it is very thin without them. I mean, how hard would it be to show the extra undercard fights? Sky will be recording them anyway. I'm going to be pissed off if they are on Sky Sports, because I don't have the Sky Sports package, and can only get the ppv. Hopefully when the ppv is reapeated on Sunday they will show the undercard fights.

They might just show you a we highlight clip on boxoffice between fights that's what they do sometime.

Rocky...
07-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Youll see all the fights after the main event, they wont be live but youll still get to see them, it finshs at 1am :boxing:

BetterCallSaul
07-17-2009, 07:37 AM
Youll see all the fights after the main event, they wont be live but youll still get to see them, it finshs at 1am :boxing:

Fantasic. No doubt Jim Watt will ruin the results for everyone lol.

-----------
07-17-2009, 07:47 AM
thats bull****

can't believe this, was looking forward to watching Maccarinelli again.

if its not live its not the same

D-MiZe
07-17-2009, 11:22 AM
At least they're showing it later on that night.

It won't be live, but it will be live for me seeing as I'm not going to be on the computer all night.

I hope Macca wins.

boxingp4p
07-17-2009, 01:01 PM
if thats the case then its f*cked up, i always like seeing quality undercards , they get you into the right mood for the main event , i was looking forward to seeing macca , if one of my mates goes on the net and tells me the result before ive watched it i'll go ape ****!

The RealDeal
07-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Sounds like typical ****in Sky don't it.

****in chumps can't even get the undercards right.

D-MiZe
07-17-2009, 06:07 PM
At least we're getting to watch this ****.

:poke: