View Full Version : Khan-Kotelnik Bets

D-MiZe
07-16-2009, 06:01 AM
How much have you guys put on this?

I managed to find 7/2 odds on Kotelnik, not great. But the best I could find. Put 10 on, get 45 and that 10 back, so 55.

Also put 1 on each of the first 10 rounds for Kotelnik to win. So, 50/1 on Kotelnik winning in the first round. 40/1 on the second and third, rest are 33/1.

Share your bets too lads!

:theyareon

-----------
07-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Put 10 on Kotelnkik KO/TKO/DQ at 6/1 :) So with my bet get 70 back should he get the knockout.

Good bet on the rounds aswell, don't temp me :)

-----------
07-16-2009, 09:32 AM
I managed to find 7/2 odds on Kotelnik, not great. But the best I could find. Put 10 on, get 45 and that 10 back, so 55.

Just noticed you worked this out wrong.

7/2 if you bet 10 will win you 35, so overall you will get 45 back.

BetterCallSaul
07-16-2009, 09:33 AM
How much have you guys put on this?

Also put 1 on each of the first 10 rounds for Kotelnik to win. So, 50/1 on Kotelnik winning in the first round. 40/1 on the second and third, rest are 33/1.

Share your bets too lads!

:theyareon

With the round betting, could I put 1 on each of the first 3 rounds? Is that how it works? So if Kotelnik KO's Khan, in the 1,2,3 I will get at least 40 back?

-----------
07-16-2009, 09:44 AM
With the round betting, could I put 1 on each of the first 3 rounds? Is that how it works? So if Kotelnik KO's Khan, in the 1,2,3 I will get at least 40 back?

yep.

Might be worth a little bet actually, might give it a go.

I don't know if Kotelnik actually has the power to finish Khan that fast though, then again, this is Khan.

I'm almost certain now that Kotelnik will win a KO/TKO, but I find it hard to predict the round.

If I were to bet though, I'd prob go the mid to late rounds, (Think the Limond fight).

Khan might be cautious as hell first off, and Kotelnik isn't the most offensive fighter.

D-MiZe
07-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Just noticed you worked this out wrong.

7/2 if you bet 10 will win you 35, so overall you will get 45 back.

Yea my bad, I didn't work it out the lady behind the counter was chatting ****.

:lol1:

D-MiZe
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM
yep.

Might be worth a little bet actually, might give it a go.

I don't know if Kotelnik actually has the power to finish Khan that fast though, then again, this is Khan.

I'm almost certain now that Kotelnik will win a KO/TKO, but I find it hard to predict the round.

If I were to bet though, I'd prob go the mid to late rounds, (Think the Limond fight).

Khan might be cautious as hell first off, and Kotelnik isn't the most offensive fighter.

Yea, I'm starting to wish I put 2 on the 11th and 12th instead of the 1st and 2nd rounds. But who knows?

Wonder KO by Kotelnik in the first round = 50.

-----------
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Yea my bad, I didn't work it out the lady behind the counter was chatting ****.

Haha, I can't believe how much the odds shortened the DAY after I bet.

Anyway, Khan gets knocked out, FREE PPV :)

-----------
07-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Yea, I'm starting to wish I put 2 on the 11th and 12th instead of the 1st and 2nd rounds. But who knows?

Wonder KO by Kotelnik in the first round = 50.

Exactly, you never really know.

I never saw Khan getting flattened in 54 seconds either.

D-MiZe
07-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Exactly, you never really know.

I never saw Khan getting flattened in 54 seconds either.

But Prescott bangs, Kotelnik doesn't.

Maybe it'll be 1:54 this time?

Infern0
07-16-2009, 05:22 PM
I put 10 on the same bet as great joe.

70 quid will pay for my weekend booze and a bit left over

Rocky...
07-16-2009, 06:47 PM
None bets on this fight, but got 50 on simpson to stop truscott tomorrow 11/2 :banana:

http://i31.tinypic.com/a2rmna.jpg

Clegg
07-16-2009, 07:03 PM
I bet on Kotelnik and combined it with bets on Kell Brook scoring a KO.

D-MiZe
07-17-2009, 11:53 AM
I really need to use online betting.

Seeing as I've declared myself as professional boxing gambler.

:haha:

NigelBenn
07-18-2009, 06:14 AM
will be going to the bookies later today.

gingeralbino
07-18-2009, 07:37 AM
I really need to use online betting.

Seeing as I've declared myself as professional boxing gambler.

:haha:
theres loads of online bookies that give u a free bet when u register and place your first bet.
I've got a list I'll post the link if u want.

e.g. bet 10 on Khan getting KOd, then u get a free 10 pound bet to bet on another fight for nothing.

Some of them give u 100 quid or more. (u have to bet more to collect those ones though)

Everytime i want to bet i just open a new account on a new bookies website, havent seen the inside of a bookies shop in a year.

Joe Frazier
07-18-2009, 07:49 AM
theres loads of online bookies that give u a free bet when u register and place your first bet.
I've got a list I'll post the link if u want.

e.g. bet 10 on Khan getting KOd, then u get a free 10 pound bet to bet on another fight for nothing.

Some of them give u 100 quid or more. (u have to bet more to collect those ones though)

Everytime i want to bet i just open a new account on a new bookies website, havent seen the inside of a bookies shop in a year.

Lol what bookies are these?

gingeralbino
07-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Lol what bookies are these?
almost all of them (in the UK)

Some of these promotion codes might be out of date, your probably better of using the ones with no code, as they always give new customers a bonus.

I've used about 15 so far. Only time i didnt get my bonus was when i bet on something that had short odds. read the terms and conditions before u sign up. Some sites let u bet on anything, some on things that are 2/1 and longer.

Paddy Power is the best one to get started, bet 10 quid, get a free 20 quid bet.

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/bookies.html

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 01:54 PM
I put 20 on an accumulater, Khan, Hall, Cleverly, De Gale, Saunders, Gavin and Brook all to win, get less than 70 quid back tho! pfft! :puppy_dog

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:03 PM
I put 20 on an accumulater, Khan, Hall, Cleverly, De Gale, Saunders, Gavin and Brook all to win, get less than 70 quid back tho! pfft! :puppy_dog

Quite alot there, I'm thinking of doing some online bets tonight, Kotlenik to win and Small to Win.

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Quite alot there, I'm thinking of doing some online bets tonight, Kotlenik to win and Small to Win.

Yeah fair bit there but the Olympic lads winning is a given, Cleverly i cant see losing either, Brook is on fire which leave only two "real" gambles - Khan and Hall but i got faith in em both! :boxing:

Where u watching tonight mate?

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Yeah fair bit there but the Olympic lads winning is a given, Cleverly i cant see losing either, Brook is on fire which leave only two "real" gambles - Khan and Hall but i got faith in em both! :boxing:

Where u watching tonight mate?

I'll be watching from my couch mate, on Tv for Free ;)

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 02:22 PM
I'll be watching from my couch mate, on Tv for Free ;)

FREE??? Go on then, hows it free!?

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:29 PM
FREE??? Go on then, hows it free!?

I can't say on here fella. :duh:

Lets just say I have a Magic Cable Box. ;)

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 02:32 PM

Ive got small to win as well :D

had a treble on simpson, small and khan, obv simpson didnt fight so now its a double, take khan m8 :banana:

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:34 PM

had a treble on simpson, small and khan, obv simpson didnt fight so now its a double, take khan m8 :banana:

I'm still not sure whether I should make a Bet or just keep the cash for more booze.

I aint betting on Khan to win **** mate, not even if it was Khan Vs Bridget The Midget.

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 02:35 PM
I can't say on here fella. :duh:

Lets just say I have a Magic Cable Box. ;)

Lol, nice! SKY = :owned:

Beverage of choice?

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm still not sure whether I should make a Bet or just keep the cash for more booze.

I aint betting on Khan to win **** mate, not even if it was Khan Vs Bridget The Midget.

:rofl: :rofl: quality

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 02:38 PM

Nah man, u lads are way off on this one Rocky! Halll is a beast, thought ud be a big fan bud?

What was the deal with the Simpson fight anyway? Adverse weather, was it supposed to be out doors or sumit?

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Lol, nice! SKY = :owned:

Beverage of choice?

Sky are cunts and I will always be happy to own them feckers. :soapbox:

Small is gonna win mate, I just know it.

Oh and I have some Miller's for a wee change and some Whisky and Vodka are always stocked up in the cupboard.

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Nah man, u lads are way off on this one Rocky! Halll is a beast, thought ud be a big fan bud?

What was the deal with the Simpson fight anyway? Adverse weather, was it supposed to be out doors or sumit?

Well just need to wait and see man :D

No the simpson fight was in doors, but was severe flooding outside so they called it off, was really looking forward to that as well :mad:

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 02:49 PM

Oh and I have some Miller's for a wee change and some Whisky and Vodka are always stocked up in the cupboard.

:lol1: youll be wrecked man

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 02:55 PM
:lol1: youll be wrecked man

The Whiskey and Vodka usually gets drunk on their own or one or two with several beers.

I learned my lesson tearly in life, you never ever ever get into a mixing session.

You either have spirits all night or lager all night or just the right mix.

For me I imagine about 8-12 bottles of Miller tonight and one Whiskey to celebrate Khan being knocked out or to drown my annoyance if he wins.

If however I end up on the spirits early then the Millers will be canceled quicker than the Haye and Simpson fights.

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Well just need to wait and see man :D

No the simpson fight was in doors, but was severe flooding outside so they called it off, was really looking forward to that as well :mad:

I guess, Lets do a bet Rock just to Jazz it up a bit - we both filthy e rich so lets do a gift bet! To be honest i shoulda got a solid poster like u one by now anyway so its no biggie if Hall loses (which he wont!)

Tell me about it i tuned in and it was Khan vs an old bloody Barrera - dissapointing to say the ****in least!

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 03:09 PM
I guess, Lets do a bet Rock just to Jazz it up a bit - we both filthy e rich so lets do a gift bet! To be honest i shoulda got a solid poster like u one by now anyway so its no biggie if Hall loses (which he wont!)

Tell me about it i tuned in and it was Khan vs an old bloody Barrera - dissapointing to say the ****in least!

I'll do en E bet with you.

How about 25k or 50k on Small beating Hall ?

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 03:10 PM

Im on the Bud the night, im about 9 deep already man still feeling fresh tho! :boxing:

Always keep a bottle of Jack D in the cupboard, might crack it open if my bets come in!

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I'll do en E bet with you.

How about 25k or 50k on Small beating Hall ?

Yeah man u name it?

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Im on the Bud the night, im about 9 deep already man still feeling fresh tho! :boxing:

Always keep a bottle of Jack D in the cupboard, might crack it open if my bets come in!

Aye its always good to have a back up Whiskey on the cupboard man, 9 bottles already though, thats gonna hurt !

Yeah man u name it?

Ok 50K then, I'll bet 50k that Small Beats Hall.

Just Small to win (by any method.)

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 03:17 PM

Yeah man im up for that, i would do a points bet, but they are all on khan, so a gift bet is cool :D

The Surgeon
07-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Real and Rocky bets confirmed! Im off for the nite will catch up 2moro lads, take it easy! :beerchug:

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Real and Rocky bets confirmed! Im off for the nite will catch up 2moro lads, take it easy! :beerchug:

Ok mate.

Sig that **** or I'll forget haha.

RenegadeT
07-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Ok mate.

Sig that **** or I'll forget haha.

i'll bet you 10k that macaranelli loses by tko in the 3rd round .... :crazy:

The RealDeal
07-18-2009, 03:33 PM

I can't bet that **** man, I reckon he will go out in the 2nd !

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 03:33 PM

Catch ye later man :beerchug:

Rocky...
07-18-2009, 03:34 PM

Whats with the name change man :lol1:

RenegadeT
07-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Whats with the name change man :lol1:

The guy is a warlord , he pretends to go in search of gangs and chase pirates when HE is actually the mastermind criminal behind it all

KEMP FOR THE WIN ! :rofl:

Talisayen
07-18-2009, 03:48 PM
I am betting 100K for khan. If interested please PM me.

The Surgeon
07-19-2009, 05:42 AM
The guy is a warlord , he pretends to go in search of gangs and chase pirates when HE is actually the mastermind criminal behind it all

KEMP FOR THE WIN ! :rofl: Mate f u havent already u need to get on his website Ross Kemp.com it is quite simply some of the funniest **** out there! lol Genius!

The RealDeal
07-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Mate f u havent already u need to get on his website Ross Kemp.com it is quite simply some of the funniest **** out there! lol Genius!

Hahaha funny **** mate.

http://www.rosskemp.co.uk/