View Full Version : George Foreman "Mike Tyson Is DUCKING Me"

0Rooster4Life0
07-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey All

I posted this on Foreman V Tyson Thread, but i dont think anyone saw it, i thought id post it in its own thread cos its worth a watch.

i filmed it off my TV from one of my old VHS videos.Tell me what you think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/14yPqxRuYqQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/14yPqxRuYqQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Southpaw Stinger
07-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Tyson wasn't dumb afterall!

Jim Jeffries
07-15-2009, 09:16 PM
I read that Cus told Tyson that he could beat anyone but guys like Liston and Foreman. Perhaps that's why he was fighting 42-1 underdog Buster Douglas, instead of Big George who was something like 20-0 on his comeback trail, with 19 KO/TKOs.

Slimey Limey
07-15-2009, 09:18 PM
i filmed it off my TV from one of my old VHS videos.Tell me what you think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/14yPqxRuYqQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/14yPqxRuYqQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think you gett off on your Microsoft Paint pictures of every great beating Tyson, and that you're a moronic hater.

Ziggy Stardust
07-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I read that Cus told Tyson that he could beat anyone but guys like Liston and Foreman. Perhaps that's why he was fighting 42-1 underdog Buster Douglas, instead of Big George who was something like 20-0 on his comeback trail, with 19 KO/TKOs.

That is my understanding as well. Cus warned Tyson against fighters like Liston and Foreman as they are a stylistic nightmare for short-armed pressure fighters like Mike.

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
07-15-2009, 09:33 PM
I think you gett off on your Microsoft Paint pictures of every great beating Tyson, and that you're a moronic hater.

I think you're an obnoxious idiot that needs to STFU and go back to NSB. Leave the serious boxing discussions to the adults in the Boxing History section Junior.

Poet

Slimey Limey
07-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I think you're an obnoxious idiot that needs to STFU and go back to NSB. Leave the serious boxing discussions to the adults in the Boxing History section Junior.

Poet

And I think you're a crappy poetry writer who needs to leave the computer and take care of himself. You don't even know how to brush your teeth so who are you to tell me how to discuss boxing history you wanker.

Ziggy Stardust
07-15-2009, 09:52 PM
so who are you to tell me how to discuss boxing history you wanker.

Because you don't know ****e about boxing history and you get owned by everyone in this section. You're just a loud mouthed twat who talks out of his ass and gets his ignorance exposed. Dude: Everyone in the Boxing History section laughs at you.

Poet

Slimey Limey
07-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Because you don't know ****e about boxing history and you get owned by everyone in this section. You're just a loud mouthed twat who talks out of his ass and gets his ignorance exposed. Dude: Everyone in the Boxing History section laughs at you.

Poet

All I do here mostly is discuss boxing and get the better of your lads every time. On the other hand, all you do is ignite flame wars or you're busy cheerleading.

I hurt everybody's feelings here every time I post. Not even by petty flames like your sorry arse. I do it just by posting the truth.

Now go buy yourself a comb and go see a dentist.

MANGLER
07-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Too bad this fight never happened. Woulda been war.

Ziggy Stardust
07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
All I do here mostly is discuss boxing and get the better of your lads every time. On the other hand, all you do is ignite flame wars or you're busy cheerleading.

I hurt everybody's feelings here every time I post. Not even by petty flames like your sorry arse. I do it just by posting the truth.

:haha: You get the better of no one. EVERYONE makes a fool of you here you're just too stupid to figure it out. Come back when you get a clue Junior :rofl:

Poet

Slimey Limey
07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
:haha: You get the better of no one. EVERYONE makes a fool of you here you're just too stupid to figure it out. Come back when you get a clue Junior :rofl:

Poet

I do get the better of everyone and there is no doubt the Louis circle jerking has not been the same ever since I started posting here again. That shows who's in control here.

On Topic: George, I tell you what hasn't been ducked: You and Alex Stewart's punches. My goodness I have never seen a worse pizza face. This delusional old man thought he could take Tyson's punches though. Brain damaged.

Ziggy Stardust
07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
I do get the better of everyone and there is no doubt the Louis circle jerking has not been the same ever since I started posting here again. That shows who's in control here.

:haha: You can't even control that premature ejaculation problem of yours let alone what the posters in this section do. You haven't figured it out, poor lame brained Putrid Pommie: People here ENJOY making a fool of you. Making a fool of you is pure entertainment for any poster with a brain.

PS. You seem to nuthug alot on the Convicted Rapist Leg-Iron Mike.

Poet

Dynamite Glove
07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
when tyson was a teenager, cus and him repeatedly watched Frazier-Foreman I. Tyson was awed by Foreman's power, and Cus told Mike, 'going against a slugger like Foreman, even with your ability, is a horrible style matchup' ever since then, him seeing Frazier get busted around like that and sharing a very similar style with Frazier, Tyson was always afraid of Foreman. This is well known common knowledge. King offered him the Foreman bout, the public wanted it, after he lost to Douglas. He wanted to put Mike up against Foreman to get Mike's name back in the flow...Mike yelled at Don and stormed outta the place saying 'no, **** u, you fight him' or something...

0Rooster4Life0
07-16-2009, 03:28 AM
WoW.

Slimey "The Empty Wagon" Limey is still Posting in Boxing History.....His posts are so idiotic i dont even bother to read them Because he hides his Lack of Knowledge with crappy insults.

But anyway. Poet, what do you think about this video? what are your thoughts on Tyson V Foreman?

ROOSTER

Slimey Limey
07-16-2009, 09:05 AM
:haha: You can't even control that premature ejaculation problem of yours let alone what the posters in this section do. You haven't figured it out, poor lame brained Putrid Pommie: People here ENJOY making a fool of you. Making a fool of you is pure entertainment for any poster with a brain.

PS. You seem to nuthug alot on the Convicted Rapist Leg-Iron Mike.

Poet

My wanker is doing quite fine. Thank you for your concerns but couldn't you insult anything other than my genitals?

Of cource a complete tosser like this can't come up with anything else
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QC_KMuXwQDk&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QC_KMuXwQDk&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

To the thread starter, this is the lad that gave you red K. You can see the despressing condition he's in. Probably best to give the K back to put this Dog out of its misery.

WoW.

Slimey "The Empty Wagon" Limey is still Posting in Boxing History.....His posts are so idiotic i dont even bother to read them Because he hides his Lack of Knowledge with crappy insults.

But anyway. Poet, what do you think about this video? what are your thoughts on Tyson V Foreman?

ROOSTER

Because you can't handle the heat, mate. You definitely despise Tyson with about 15 anti-Tyson vids on your account.

By the way, you have terrible editing skills and steal way too many ideas.

Ziggy Stardust
07-16-2009, 09:17 AM

I remember seeing spots like that on the sports news back in the late '80s. Brings back some memories for sure.

For me, I would view it as an even money fight. Even against an "old" Foreman it's a bad stylistic matchup for Tyson. The real question is would George be able to put enough punches together to win rounds. Tyson would certainly get an early lead with his speed and combinations. It's Mike's speed advantage that at least to some extent negates the bad style matchup or, to put it another way, it's "old" Foreman's slow handspeed that equalizes things. A prime Foreman is a different matter: Rewatch Foreman - Frazier I to get an idea of how a Prime Tyson Vs. Prime Foreman would go.

Poet

0Rooster4Life0
07-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Because you can't handle the heat, mate. You definitely despise Tyson with about 15 anti-Tyson vids on your account.

By the way, you have terrible editing skills and steal way too many ideas.

15 anti Tyson Vids? does that include the 2 tributes i Made for him and the third that i am currently making?

And im Terrible huh? and i steal way too many ideas? LMAO, I have over 700 People who would disagree with you. How many will back you?

But anyway. I will no longer reply to you, You are surely a sad sad person who needs real help. You come on here and begin with insults with no real point, You show no interest in the topics, You just try to ruin them. And i am not saying this out of hate, im saying this because i mean it, Please grow up, We want to talk Boxing History, We dont want to spend our time reading your TRASH comments. Now you can go ahead and write that i can't take the "Heat" etc, I honestly dont care what you do, No one will read it anyway, because we are so over you. So dont bother trying to Insult me because i wont care. Its obvious you are and always will be an imature idiotic Moron who shows no real love for the sport of Boxing, You call yourself a Marciano fan........lol...Rocky would turn his back on a fan like you. And to be honest i dont think you are a Marciano fan, I think your someone out to make Rocky fans look like idiots, Well you have done a good job at looking like one, so congrats.

This will be the last time i reply to anything you say, and i wont read your reply if you should happen to make one. Take care

Majestic_
07-16-2009, 11:12 AM
That is my understanding as well. Cus warned Tyson against fighters like Liston and Foreman as they are a stylistic nightmare for short-armed pressure fighters like Mike.

Poet

I think Tyson and Liston were actually very alike, and I've read that Tyson visits Liston's grave sometimes.

Stange.

AKATheMack
07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
I remember seeing spots like that on the sports news back in the late '80s. Brings back some memories for sure.

For me, I would view it as an even money fight. Even against an "old" Foreman it's a bad stylistic matchup for Tyson. The real question is would George be able to put enough punches together to win rounds. Tyson would certainly get an early lead with his speed and combinations. It's Mike's speed advantage that at least to some extent negates the bad style matchup or, to put it another way, it's "old" Foreman's slow handspeed that equalizes things. A prime Foreman is a different matter: Rewatch Foreman - Frazier I to get an idea of how a Prime Tyson Vs. Prime Foreman would go.

Poet

Do you think the speed would actually be that big of a factor? Old George was catching Holyfield with quite a few punches and he wasnt coming straight to him.

Benny Leonard
07-16-2009, 11:35 PM
At their Peak, between the HW fighters that were under 6'0, like Frazier and Marciano; Tyson I would say had the best chance to beat Foreman and Liston.

I think Foreman would have been the tougher fight for Tyson than Liston. Liston wasn't particulary quick and would have been tagged by Tyson. Plus, Tyson actually has a solid jab that can work well with someone of Liston's height. Tyson wouldn't have to reach for the sky in this bout either like he had to do against Tucker.
Tyson was also just as thick and could take a hell of a punch. Add the rest of the attributes Tyson had, Tyson I think stands a solid chance to beat Liston. A Prime Foreman on the other hand is a bigger problem to deal with but there are some things that give the advantage to Tyson that Marciano and Frazier did not have. Not saying he wins that fight though but I think he stands a better chance out of those three.

Slimey Limey
07-17-2009, 10:32 AM
15 anti Tyson Vids? does that include the 2 tributes i Made for him and the third that i am currently making?

And im Terrible huh? and i steal way too many ideas? LMAO, I have over 700 People who would disagree with you. How many will back you?

But anyway. I will no longer reply to you, You are surely a sad sad person who needs real help. You come on here and begin with insults with no real point, You show no interest in the topics, You just try to ruin them. And i am not saying this out of hate, im saying this because i mean it, Please grow up, We want to talk Boxing History, We dont want to spend our time reading your TRASH comments. Now you can go ahead and write that i can't take the "Heat" etc, I honestly dont care what you do, No one will read it anyway, because we are so over you. So dont bother trying to Insult me because i wont care. Its obvious you are and always will be an imature idiotic Moron who shows no real love for the sport of Boxing, You call yourself a Marciano fan........lol...Rocky would turn his back on a fan like you. And to be honest i dont think you are a Marciano fan, I think your someone out to make Rocky fans look like idiots, Well you have done a good job at looking like one, so congrats.

This will be the last time i reply to anything you say, and i wont read your reply if you should happen to make one. Take care

No but it does include the countless anti vids and crappy microsoft paint edited pictures and basicely whenever you open your mouth, mate.

Now, between all the crying you're doing here I read something about Marciano fans? You are not a Rocky fan. You're a phony moron that only shows up when it's convenient, and are scared of the Louis nuthuggers. There have been several threads where those morons were ****ting on the Rock and you went missing like a cowardly vid stealing loser. I on the other hand always defend him.

haha aww, you won't reply to me anymore? Not even read my replies anymore? I don't believe you cunt.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 11:26 AM
No but it does include the countless anti vids and crappy microsoft paint edited pictures and basicely whenever you open your mouth, mate.

Now, between all the crying you're doing here I read something about Marciano fans? You are not a Rocky fan. You're a phony moron that only shows up when it's convenient, and are scared of the Louis nuthuggers. There have been several threads where those morons were ****ting on the Rock and you went missing like a cowardly vid stealing loser. I on the other hand always defend him.

haha aww, you won't reply to me anymore? Not even read my replies anymore? I don't believe you cunt.
The man you're abusing with a Tourrettes attack has taken time out to foundate a Marciano fan club.. You're a pathetic excuse of a fan to all boxers.. I'm on 1st name friendly terms with several pros, past & present.. 1 or 2 have observed your posts, & want to get you in the ring.. They've already been in the ring with me, & have nothing but respect, but a coward like yourself prefers to sit in a room on his own, & launch unwarranted abuse on his superiors.. You'd be like a polythene bag in my bar, cos everyone would kick the **** out of you...

JmtRyan
07-17-2009, 11:41 AM
The man you're abusing with a Tourrettes attack has taken time out to foundate a Marciano fan club.. You're a pathetic excuse of a fan to all boxers.. I'm on 1st name friendly terms with several pros, past & present.. 1 or 2 have observed your posts, & want to get you in the ring.. They've already been in the ring with me, & have nothing but respect, but a coward like yourself prefers to sit in a room on his own, & launch unwarranted abuse on his superiors.. You'd be like a polythene bag in my bar, cos everyone would kick the **** out of you...

Wow, you sound like a complete homo. First name terms with several pros, past and present, wow; since when did people care about male prostitutes feelings?

I also hope you understand irony. "but a coward like yourself prefers to sit in a room on his own, and launch unwarranted abuse on his superiors'.

You've just threatened him with people your on first name terms with hahahaha!

"Oo hello Mr.Foreman"
George: Man, call me George
Malone: Oh my god! that makes us like best friends! wait till i tell my homies on NSB! Poet is going to get a hard on!

Cotto Rules
07-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Cmon the old man was delusional, no way that Foreman would have beaten Tyson. Tyson would have KOed him in the first 5, like Holmes. If Foreman had trouble against Morrison, Tyson would have killed him.
Faster, more powerful and with a great defense.Prime Tyson is a better, faster version of Smokin Joe. Old George is too slow and the shadow of Prime Goerge.

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Wow, you sound like a complete homo. First name terms with several pros, past and present, wow; since when did people care about male prostitutes feelings?

I also hope you understand irony. "but a coward like yourself prefers to sit in a room on his own, and launch unwarranted abuse on his superiors'.

"Oo hello Mr.Foreman"
Malone: Oh my god! that makes us like best friends! wait till i tell my homies on NSB! Poet is going to get a hard on!
So you can hear me, can you?.. Prick!... I love irony... It's what I'm all about....

Slimey Limey
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
The man you're abusing with a Tourrettes attack has taken time out to foundate a Marciano fan club..

Foundate a Marciano fan club hahahaha. What are we lads, 10 year olds? The cunt used an irrelevant feature of this forum to get his Joe Louis fanboys together. He deserves no credit for that.

You're a pathetic excuse of a fan to all boxers.. I'm on 1st name friendly terms with several pros, past & present.. 1 or 2 have observed your posts, & want to get you in the ring.. They've already been in the ring with me, & have nothing but respect, but a coward like yourself prefers to sit in a room on his own, & launch unwarranted abuse on his superiors.. You'd be like a polythene bag in my bar, cos everyone would kick the **** out of you...

You finally gave in to the E tough guy act eh mate?:luvbed:

Yes i'm sure you're a true Boxing warrior that would kick my arse. I'm sure you know all the champions and are one yourself. You're one of the few that actually fights here and you will probably be a world champ one day mate. You are truly too tough for me to handle:cop:

"Oo hello Mr.Foreman"

Indeed.

[COLOR="Green"]So you can hear me, can you?.. Prick!... I love irony... It's what I'm all about....

Owned again sticky Mickey. Oh wait, must be an alt of mine innit mate?

mickey malone
07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Foundate a Marciano fan club hahahaha. What are we lads, 10 year olds? The cunt used an irrelevant feature of this forum to get his Joe Louis fanboys together. He deserves no credit for that.

You finally gave in to the E tough guy act eh mate?:luvbed:

Yes i'm sure you're a true Boxing warrior that would kick my arse. I'm sure you know all the champions and are one yourself. You're one of the few that actually fights here and you will probably be a world champ one day mate. You are truly too tough for me to handle:cop:

Indeed.

Owned again sticky Mickey. Oh wait, must be an alt of mine innit mate?
The man is clearly a passionate fan of Marciano, but you even disrespected him, inspite of 'claiming' to be one yourself.. That isn't particularly subtle is it?

My experience of sparring with 2 former champs were rather painful to say the least, but I stayed on my feet, & that's all that matters.. That was gettiing owned! & that was gaining respect..
And I see you've picked up a little bum buddy on your travels...

0Rooster4Life0
07-18-2009, 12:31 AM
here is an Email from George Foreman to Me, He mentions Him Vs Tyson.

"Boy you really know your boxing. Strange you noticed I did not run from anyone making my comeback. Although, I'd done better to have (smile) Tyson was a truely great Champ; my left jab and uppercut would have to be working perfectly to get him; other wise, he would have cleaned me out. Tyson was so quick, for a heavyweight."

Thanks again
George Foreman

Brother Khalid
07-18-2009, 02:52 AM
George was just saying that because he wanted a big fight. Also Tyson was in so much legal trouble...that the tought of him ducking anyone at that point is ridiculous. Its almost equivilant to someone calling out James Kirkland right now (well maybe not right now since kirkland plead guilty and is about to get sentenced)

mickey malone
07-18-2009, 01:22 PM
George was just saying that because he wanted a big fight. Also Tyson was in so much legal trouble...that the tought of him ducking anyone at that point is ridiculous. Its almost equivilant to someone calling out James Kirkland right now (well maybe not right now since kirkland plead guilty and is about to get sentenced)
One things for certain.. George was always (in my opinion) too respectful of other fighters.. Maybe this was the gentleman saying, step into my realm with confidence in your belly.. I mean, he was such a good marketing man, it wouldn't surprise me.. I think he was bang on with Tyson though.. In other words, I think calling out Tyson was kinda tongue in cheek, while slipping out on top...

fight_professor
07-18-2009, 01:39 PM

Poet

:lol1:

That was brutal Poet. :werd: