View Full Version : ECA stack questions

ebaum
02-14-2005, 06:13 PM
hey guys a couple questions, i started the stack on the first of february and am pleased with the results so far, however i was wondering if 8mg of ephedrine hydrochloride is enough and also what is the best time of day to take the stack?

boxer2k5
02-14-2005, 08:54 PM
the best time is the mourning

you dotn want to take it late where youw ill be up all night

take it in the mournign when you wake up

so it can get your body running when through out the day

spinks knows more than me so he will fill you in later

or you can go and check old threads on it

spinksjinx
02-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Best method no lie.

Say you wake up at 5am, set your alarm for like 4am wake up and take the pill and go to bed and wake up at your normal time. You will awaken fully energized and ready to go.

8mg is plenty and you can increase with no trouble. But instead of increasing your dosage and becoming an addict just cycle it. Go on it for 2 weeks and then off of it for a week. But remember to train hard while off of it, your weight will go back if you dont diet correctly.

2K5, Hit it dead on.

patto1984
02-14-2005, 10:39 PM
ephredrine hydrochloride? y dont u just buy a point of speed from your local drug dealer, buy pure ephredrine. ziiiiiiiiiing!

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 05:37 AM
ephredrine hydrochloride? y dont u just buy a point of speed from your local drug dealer, buy pure ephredrine. ziiiiiiiiiing!

I can get that at the local gas station, much cheaper and dont have to worry about getting arrested. $6.99 for 48 pills with 25mg, Is a dealer going to hook me up that cheap?

ebaum
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Best method no lie.

Say you wake up at 5am, set your alarm for like 4am wake up and take the pill and go to bed and wake up at your normal time. You will awaken fully energized and ready to go.

8mg is plenty and you can increase with no trouble. But instead of increasing your dosage and becoming an addict just cycle it. Go on it for 2 weeks and then off of it for a week. But remember to train hard while off of it, your weight will go back if you dont diet correctly.

2K5, Hit it dead on.

Thanks a lot sphinx ill give this a shot, and im not to worried about the week off, i train hard all the time and diet well so that should be no problem, thanks again guys

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Thanks a lot sphinx ill give this a shot, and im not to worried about the week off, i train hard all the time and diet well so that should be no problem, thanks again guys

Then you should be set, and would speed up the fat burning process. Good Luck and keep us informed on your results.

patto1984
02-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I can get that at the local gas station, much cheaper and dont have to worry about getting arrested. $6.99 for 48 pills with 25mg, Is a dealer going to hook me up that cheap?

is it pure tho or filled with waxes, hydroclhride, paracetamol etc. you get 100gs for 30 bucks.

patto1984
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
100mg sorry

joeboxer
02-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Best method no lie.

2K5, Hit it dead on.

If that works for you, cool, everybody is different. But in general the best way to wake up with a ton of energy is to wake up at exactly the same time every day, even on the weekends, and go to bed at as close to the same time as you can.

Your body has different cycles of sleep and it takes at least an hour to get into the deeper more restfull phase of sleep, so if you get up at 4 just to take a pill you may be in bed for the exact same amount of time but you have effecively eliminated an hour of your deepest sleep.

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 08:36 PM
If that works for you, cool, everybody is different. But in general the best way to wake up with a ton of energy is to wake up at exactly the same time every day, even on the weekends, and go to bed at as close to the same time as you can.

Your body has different cycles of sleep and it takes at least an hour to get into the deeper more restfull phase of sleep, so if you get up at 4 just to take a pill you may be in bed for the exact same amount of time but you have effecively eliminated an hour of your deepest sleep.

On the contrary, when you go to sleep you will be in stage 1 sleep and about 90 minutes of REM sleep one will fall into NREM sleep and will go into a deep sleep for a minimum amount of hours about 3-4 (depending on how much sleep you get originally) and about 1 hour before you awake you are slowly going back into stage 1 and going back to REM sleep. It's a cycle about 60-90 minutes after you go to sleep you are in a light rem sleep and after about that period you enter stage 3 and 4 sleep (nrem) and then gradually decline back to step 1.

But like you said, each body reacts differently and the best thing one can do is to experiment.

joeboxer
02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
your right. I actually read that in one of the books for a psychology class and was trying to pretend I remembered it completely.

patto1984
02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
If you fight for a title dont you get tested for euphredrine.

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 09:09 PM
If you fight for a title dont you get tested for euphredrine.

Yes not wise choice for professionals or amateurs especially when usa boxing is involved.

ebaum
02-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes not wise choice for professionals or amateurs especially when usa boxing is involved.
first off nice job sphinx, wanna write my psychology midterm for me lol. Im not amature yet im taking this first year to get in shape and get my foundation down for boxing then in a couple months im gunna go officially competative after my fat loss has happened and i get in good shape.

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 09:50 PM
first off nice job sphinx, wanna write my psychology midterm for me lol. Im not amature yet im taking this first year to get in shape and get my foundation down for boxing then in a couple months im gunna go officially competative after my fat loss has happened and i get in good shape.

haha, just had a lecture and an exam on consciousness/hypnosis/dreaming so I am pretty refreshed on it.

Taking a year is great not only to get yourself in shape but also to learn the fundamentals. You will realize that you will get into shape much faster than you expect and you can devote more time to t he basics. Good luck and stay around to keep us informed.

ebaum
02-24-2005, 05:53 PM
well its beena bout a month now and ive noticed a large decrease in body fat, im loving the mis of excercies and this eca stack. my weight hasn;t dropped to to much but the body fat is definitly decreasing, thanks for the help everyone

boxer2k5
02-27-2005, 02:33 PM
i stop using any fat burners or eca stack for now on

like 2 weeks ago i got out of the ring from sparring and my
chest was hurting i culdnt do any situps
it ws hurting as if i got hit with a hammer in the middle of my chest where my heart is

it hurted when i breath when i was trying to go to sleep
i kept it to myself until now tellig you guys
but after that i didnt take anything
and since then my pains have gone away

i dont think its wise to use ay extras really
thats goign to push your hearts past its limits to the poitn where you r in danger

there is better supplements and a good diet and workout to get
results right

Kid Achilles
02-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Wise decision in tossing those fat burners. They aren't good for everyone.

leff
02-27-2005, 04:32 PM
i dont think they are good fore anyone.

People have died from it.

Anyway it works, but i cant use em cause their on are drug list.

simsimma
11-18-2006, 09:13 AM
I also just purchased the eca stack but i had to buy all of it separately cause they dont selll it in one pill anymore and my the guy at this supplement place told me to take it in the morning 3x8mg ephedrine, 1xcaffeine pill, and 1x baby aspirin.

fraidycat
11-18-2006, 01:34 PM
In the old days, we'd do this with a Primatene and two Excedrin.

Problem with the ECA stack is, prolonged use can lead -- I'd say "does lead" -- to mitral valve prolapse, a serious, permanent heart problem. Saw this in two guys I knew personally back when I was a full-time gym rat. Cycle it. Cycle it, cycle it, CYCLE IT. And work your ass off while you're cycling: get to your target weight fast and get the hell off it and never touch it again.

simsimma
11-18-2006, 01:59 PM
In the old days, we'd do this with a Primatene and two Excedrin.

Problem with the ECA stack is, prolonged use can lead -- I'd say "does lead" -- to mitral valve prolapse, a serious, permanent heart problem. Saw this in two guys I knew personally back when I was a full-time gym rat. Cycle it. Cycle it, cycle it, CYCLE IT. And work your ass off while you're cycling: get to your target weight fast and get the hell off it and never touch it again.
how much should u cycle like take one week off do it again take one week off etc?

fraidycat
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
I cycled for 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, for about six months. Recommendations vary, but one of the guys I knew who developed heart problems was doing 6-week cycles. If you have good medical insurance, it wouldn't hurt to tell a doctor what you're doing and get an ultrasound of your heart before and maybe at the 3-month mark if you're doing a 6-month cycle.

simsimma
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I cycled for 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, for about six months. Recommendations vary, but one of the guys I knew who developed heart problems was doing 6-week cycles. If you have good medical insurance, it wouldn't hurt to tell a doctor what you're doing and get an ultrasound of your heart before and maybe at the 3-month mark if you're doing a 6-month cycle.

i didnt liek the side effects im not going to take it anymore i took it in the morning and i couldnt get sleep at night either i think getting rest is more important than getting an extra boost lol