No announcement yet.

I've just ordered the Eastman fight on sentanta sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just ordered the Eastman fight on sentanta sports

I've just ordered the Eastman fight on sentanta sports it doesn't say anything about which fights it is going to show a part from Eastman - Hopkins and also it doesn't start until 2.00am does this seem late? is it showing all the fights? if not which fights are they showing? is Witter Vs N'Dou on?

2am isn't that late, a couple of recent sky shows have started at that time. The most we'll get would be the Witter fight then Hopkins but personally i'm just glad to be able to watch the main event though the witter/Ndou fight should be very interesting so they should show it and the programme must end about 4am? so that's enough time for the two main fights and some build up surely.

Comment

...Or more likely the first bout will be Taylor/Edouard.

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
        ...Or more likely the first bout will be Taylor/Edouard.

....I don't know if this helps but when HBO lists the fight it just shows Taylor/Edouard and of course the Hop fight. I'm figuring that Santanta gets the feed from HBO so it should be the same.

Comment

Is HBO only showing 2 fights then.

Comment

Originally posted by hitterwitter
            Is HBO only showing 2 fights then.

.....That's all they list and it's a 9:45 start in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon™
              Damn I don't have the Setanta Sports channel, I was hoping I'd be able to order it through Sky Box Office
              If you have Sky you should have senanta!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitterwitter
                I've just ordered the Eastman fight on sentanta sports it doesn't say anything about which fights it is going to show a part from Eastman - Hopkins and also it doesn't start until 2.00am does this seem late? is it showing all the fights? if not which fights are they showing? is Witter Vs N'Dou on?
                That defintley not late, the fights will probably drag out until 6am. They only ever name top billing, i think Witter should be on there

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon™
                  Damn I don't have the Setanta Sports channel, I was hoping I'd be able to order it through Sky Box Office
                  you can mate thru box office sometimes they just dont come up til about thurs or so.

ive got cable and will be doing same.

Comment

how much was it to order the fight of setanta?

Comment

Working...
                    X