View Full Version : Fight Today... Hopefully.....

JoHnNyBoXeR
07-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Im matched up ready to go this will be my 4th time going out to a show .. 3 other fights were cancelled in June .. This show is up in Fishkill, ny at a baseball stadium should be coool.

ill post vids and pics when i can

Ace Dutrey
07-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Do your thing, good luck

Monkz
07-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Good luck pal, hope you do well, give em' hell. :boxing:

arcyannnni
07-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Good Luck!

I wonder if he would post the video if he got KO'd in round 1, I'm sure you'll do fine.

RightHooker
07-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Good luck. Cancelled fights suck, I know the feeling. Hope you are able to get one this time.

JoHnNyBoXeR
07-12-2009, 12:12 AM
I went up there to fight and my original matchup didnt show up... so i got matched up with a kid my weight with 8 fights.. i didnt have no fights.. the main trainer didnt want me to take the fight but i took it anyway.

I won the fight anyways by decision.. i feel i couldve gave a better performance because i feel i made an easy fight a hard fight... ill try to get the video up soon

RightCross94
07-12-2009, 12:44 AM
I went up there to fight and my original matchup didnt show up... so i got matched up with a kid my weight with 8 fights.. i didnt have no fights.. the main trainer didnt want me to take the fight but i took it anyway.

I won the fight anyways by decision.. i feel i couldve gave a better performance because i feel i made an easy fight a hard fight... ill try to get the video up soon

great work, sounds good

Ace Dutrey
07-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Nice, Congrats and respects on taking the fight, upload the vid!

Don Flamenco
07-12-2009, 08:11 PM

congrats!

can't wait for the vid.

Dang, a baseball stadium? You must have good nerves.