View Full Version : Khan shadowboxing and pad work with Roach

alza1988
07-08-2009, 07:51 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hH8iAMGoxOM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hH8iAMGoxOM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

UCantBeSerious
07-08-2009, 07:54 AM
sh*t is so bad ass

arcyannnni
07-08-2009, 08:40 AM
I've got punching speed like Khan.

BetterCallSaul
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
I've got punching speed like Khan.

Not with wraps and 16oz gloves on.

amir khan
07-08-2009, 08:54 AM
no power in them shots...

P4PKING_2008 :)
07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
See roach get hit at 8:10 :lol1: No power but kid got speed.

arcyannnni
07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Not with wraps and 16oz gloves on.

With wraps and standard 10 ounce.

BetterCallSaul
07-08-2009, 10:38 AM
no power in them shots...

Speed = Power. And when your on the pads, accuracy and speed is more important than power.

arcyannnni
07-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Speed = Power. And when your on the pads, accuracy and speed is more important than power.

I've done some recording, low quality phone camera and the circumstances didn't allow me to put anything special into the video because even though it's day there are people in the other room sleeping.

I also have my phone balanacing on my radiator >_> sorry for the crap angles and quality.

I will try again tonight when I can show technique when everyones out the house, have a guard up but I did rush it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3I4LXjFL-U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3I4LXjFL-U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Best punch is my jab, My friend in sparring can't get past it, I'm also southpaw.

amir khan
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM

oh right because i was pretty sure power=power

and he doesnt fully turn his body into his punches

BetterCallSaul
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
oh right because i was pretty sure power=power

and he doesnt fully turn his body into his punches

I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue, and are only replying in this thread to hate on Khan. As is evidenced by your username.

It's easy to critic somebody when you are sitting on a sofa. If you have ever worked on the pads, you would realise that Khan is very impressive on them.

SugarSugar
07-08-2009, 12:01 PM
All the speed in the world aint gonna matter when he takes one on the chin

BetterCallSaul
07-08-2009, 12:24 PM
All the speed in the world aint gonna matter when he takes one on the chin

Great insight there.

SugarSugar
07-08-2009, 01:24 PM
why thank you

amir khan
07-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue, and are only replying in this thread to hate on Khan. As is evidenced by your username.

It's easy to critic somebody when you are sitting on a sofa. If you have ever worked on the pads, you would realise that Khan is very impressive on them.

Ive been on the pads, im no amir khan obviously or i would be on this forum.

This is a boxing forum, the point of it is to discuss boxing. So i had this crazy idea that i would post about boxing...

Infern0
07-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Amir looks good, however with him, no matter how good he gets there is always a chance of a julian jackson-herrol graham situation occuring, go watch that fight on youtube if you dont know what im talking about.

Still I hope he does well, he is an entertaining fighter for sure

BetterCallSaul
07-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Ive been on the pads, im no amir khan obviously or i would be on this forum.

This is a boxing forum, the point of it is to discuss boxing. So i had this crazy idea that i would post about boxing...

That's the point. This forum is for discussion, not for unnecessary hating. Every thread made about Khan, you come on and put the kid down.

If you want discussion, try starting a reasonable one.

Sparked_1985
07-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Is that at the Trafford centre?

Khan is a great trainer, he looks excellent as always.

Dynamite Glove
07-08-2009, 08:34 PM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4572/khantakinshots.png

Infern0
07-08-2009, 09:20 PM
All you yanks trashing khan can piss off and go rewatch ortiz' last fight

amir khan
07-09-2009, 06:11 AM
That's the point. This forum is for discussion, not for unnecessary hating. Every thread made about Khan, you come on and put the kid down.

If you want discussion, try starting a reasonable one.

hating?! what you talking about, it was just an observation look at the video and tell me what i said was wrong

Leakbeak
07-09-2009, 06:58 PM
People going on about his speed, which is good but not great! Kotgelnik is slow but so much stronger than Michael Gomez and Willie Limmond. He is better all round than Prescott too. Khan will need to box a perfect fight or he will get KTFO! Unless of course he throws a flurry and his friend Dave Parris jumps in, just like before Gomez was about to give him a straight clean cut KO. I wonder if Brit fans will riot just like when fellow hype job Alan Minter was taken out by The Marvellous One? Half them pub fans believe Hatton's BS and moaning about Cortez affecting the fight. Sore losers