View Full Version : what does the max dnf% stand for?

Sir Tom Jones
07-05-2009, 07:30 PM
i know im going to sound like a total newb to some but on the create a session what does the dnf% stand for and is it better to have it high or low?

street bully
07-05-2009, 07:52 PM
i know im going to sound like a total newb to some but on the create a session what does the dnf% stand for and is it better to have it high or low?

Better to have it low. It hows your percentage of fights you disconnect from

Monkz
07-06-2009, 07:04 AM
I think it stands for Did Not Finish, so if it says DNF 100% then that person has quit or disconnected on all of his or her games.

robjr
07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
it stands for people who cant handle losing so they get some satasfaction by quitting which gets them the loss and a higher dnf%.

ИATAS
07-06-2009, 04:05 PM
it stands for people who cant handle losing so they get some satasfaction by quitting which gets them the loss and a higher dnf%.

mostly, but it also counts for when you just randomly lose connection. 3 of my 5 losses came when I for whatever reason got booted from the EA server and had to log back in. So my DNF is like 2% or something, but I've never purposely quit a game.

Sir Tom Jones
07-06-2009, 06:00 PM
I have lost connection like 3-4 times and thats the only reason why i have any dnf%