View Full Version : What's your style? (FNR4)

Mersey
07-05-2009, 08:11 AM
When you fight online, what's your style?

In World Championship mode, I use my 6'6", 245lbs boxer. I'm very defensive and usually block most punches. I pick my shots and win the rounds with good accuracy. Usually get the KO in about round 8.

S.G.
07-05-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm probably flattering myself but I try to base my style on Pacquiao... quick straights, lead hooks and jabs while I get in and out very quickly

oc9979
07-05-2009, 09:47 AM
i get really close to the other fighter and block his punches and throw my upper cut. when the guy is very defensive i move back a lil and throw a couple jab and my left upper cut. i fight southpaw in the game because my jab is easier that way. when i want to counter punch i just go to the rope and cover up and move.

ИATAS
07-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Hmm, I like to call my style "slick aggression" meaning I like to apply pressure but at the same time make my opponents miss and land counters.

But it depends entirely on my opponent as well. I will fight from the outside when I have to and will be defensive etc.

Mersey
07-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Does everybody play World Champion mode? What's your record's?

HANDSOFGOD84
07-05-2009, 05:32 PM
im ranked 23 in worldchampionship ps3 for middleweight

My style I like to start off slow let opponent throw idiotic punches then just attack, I try to end fights early in ko's if not I rip there face open and control the fight... I've had so many 10th rd ko's not even funny evne was losing once 88-81 and scored 10th rd ko cause of opponents not giving a damn bout cuts. I bob and weave alot to score counters to the face

Chip2006uk
07-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Im a counter puncher, but Im not always on the defensive.

Ranked 12th overall and 5th in the UK in the middleweight division, havent played for 2 days though so its probably gone down

street bully
07-05-2009, 06:40 PM
I use JMM at lightweight, and I am a counterpuncher, that will mix it up from time to time JMM style. Funny thing is I have had many of my fights go the same way. I usually get outworked, or split the early rounds, and then slowly take over the fight. By the 7th I am usually the one dishing out the punishment with my opponents health and stamina dangerously down. 8 of my last fights have ended in 9th and 10th round KOs with me slightly up at the time of stoppage, or all even.

-EX-
07-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Slickster Counterpuncher Outfighter or watever. I like to mix it up too but I usually get hurt with a counter. I've never been beat when I resort to jus boxing and moving.

I'm 26-0 17KO's in Legacy wit my Flyweight(myself). Ranked 6th at Flyweight

I really have one loss but I turned the game off cuz it was bull**** that they wouldn't let me up(had been winning the whole fight).

keepthemhandsup
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
out boxer...i love using the jab to set up my combonations and set you up for a counter.